Obama silence on cop deaths ripped, 'I'll save you a spot' at funerals mocks sheriff

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!

But if it were a black THUG, he'd have sent THREE representatives of the fucking regime!

Washington Examiner ^
| 2/15/16 | Paul Bedard
President Obama's silence on a wave of recent killings ( FIVE in the last week!!!) of police officers is being ripped by law enforcement, with one Maryland sheriff taking to Facebook to mock that he will "save you a spot next to me!" at this week's funerals for two deputies. "Mr. President, your silence about these events SPEAKS VOLUMES!!!! PS: I'll be standing outside in the cold next week with my deputies for the funerals of the Harford Co deputies; I'll save you a spot next to me!" Facebooked Carroll County Sheriff Jim DeWees.

Man....just come to accept this.

Half the Democrat Party looks down on cops in general.
The other half of Democrats...outright hate them and enjoy seeing them killed. This is the same half who rooted for our military lose in the wars under Bush and wanted to see troops killed.

That's just who they are. They're pure filth and I'm ashamed to call them fellow countrymen.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/s...l-save-you-a-spot-at-funerals/article/2583289
But if it were a black THUG, he'd have sent THREE representatives of the fucking regime!

Washington Examiner ^
| 2/15/16 | Paul Bedard
President Obama's silence on a wave of recent killings ( FIVE in the last week!!!) of police officers is being ripped by law enforcement, with one Maryland sheriff taking to Facebook to mock that he will "save you a spot next to me!" at this week's funerals for two deputies. "Mr. President, your silence about these events SPEAKS VOLUMES!!!! PS: I'll be standing outside in the cold next week with my deputies for the funerals of the Harford Co deputies; I'll save you a spot next to me!" Facebooked Carroll County Sheriff Jim DeWees.
Can you name one republican president that went to any funerals of cops that were killed by a perp?

Washington Examiner ^
| 2/15/16 | Paul Bedard
Can you name one republican president that went to any funerals of cops that were killed by a perp?
I can't think of any other president, regardless of party, who encouraged blacks to kill cops. Just Obama.

Washington Examiner ^
| 2/15/16 | Paul Bedard
Can you name one republican president (or any former democrat president) who sent representatives of his administration, made huge public apologies, observed how some perp might have been a son of his, etc, when some lowlife scumbag got his comeuppance?

Man....just come to accept this.

Half the Democrat Party looks down on cops in general.
The other half of Democrats...outright hate them and enjoy seeing them killed. This is the same half who rooted for our military lose in the wars under Bush and wanted to see troops killed.

That's just who they are. They're pure filth and I'm ashamed to call them fellow countrymen.
To bad, so sad...

Washington Examiner ^
| 2/15/16 | Paul Bedard
I ask that the other day and got silence...

Washington Examiner ^
| 2/15/16 | Paul Bedard
Presidents normally do not attend funerals for police or soldiers. They send representatives. Foreign dignitaries get the vice president, secretary of state or an ambassador. The president will attend a funeral for a head of state or for American officials. Hell, he would spend all his time at funerals.

Washington Examiner ^
| 2/15/16 | Paul Bedard

Most presidents have avoided the police topic. It's a local issue and they treated it as such.

But Obama made it his business. That's why he is now accountable for it.

Washington Examiner ^
| 2/15/16 | Paul Bedard

Most presidents have avoided the police topic. It's a local issue and they treated it as such.

Honestly, I thought cops had a thicker skin..

Washington Examiner ^
| 2/15/16 | Paul Bedard
I would like to know the answer to that too.

Washington Examiner ^
| 2/15/16 | Paul Bedard

Can you name any president who fanned the flames of police hatred?:dunno:

Washington Examiner ^
| 2/15/16 | Paul Bedard
Care to answer why Obama has openly sent representatives to criminals killed by cops?

Washington Examiner ^
| 2/15/16 | Paul Bedard

They do. But their supporters are relentless and aggressively defend them because, due to their job, they cannot speak publicly for themselves.

Sadly we have a president and Democrat Party who are just as passionate about hatred for them and cheering on violence against them

Washington Examiner ^
| 2/15/16 | Paul Bedard

Real cops probably do....pretend cops like Buckie...not so much.

Washington Examiner ^
| 2/15/16 | Paul Bedard

Real cops probably do....pretend cops like Buckie...not so much.

Ah. Did they even let you near the guns? Or did you just lick all the carpet clean on base?

Washington Examiner ^
| 2/15/16 | Paul Bedard

They do. But their supporters are relentless and aggressively defend them because, due to their job, they cannot speak publicly for themselves.

Sadly we have a president and Democrat Party who are just as passionate about hatred for them and cheering on violence against them
that's a broad brush you are using to paint with!

most who continually speak out against cops on this site, are not even Democrats...they are libertarians and even conservatives...

that's a broad brush you are using to paint with!

most who continually speak out against cops on this site, are not even Democrats...they are libertarians and even conservatives...

Um....have you heard Obama, Hilary, Sanders or any other Democrat speak about cops? Their 2016 campaign is rooted in cop hatred. That's a fact.

If it's a broad brush....then lefties who don't like it should change canvases.

Washington Examiner ^
| 2/15/16 | Paul Bedard

I personally know a dozen cops, their main concern is the proliferation of weapons-firearms that are being carried...legally.

Forum List

Back