Kim Kardashian's giant ass say's Bill Cosby is innocent

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I wonder if he will storm the courtroom and.........................................

"I'll let you finish sentencing the accused judge, but Beyonce is the one who should be going to jail".

Kanye West says that Bill Cosby is 'innocent'

Kanye West is weighing in on the controversy surrounding Bill Cosby.

The artist, 38, took to Twitter on Tuesday to, without much context, declare that the embattled comedian is "innocent," rather emphatically.
It appears that West is referring to the current criminal charges against the 78 year-old comedian. At the end of December Cosby was formally charged in a suburb of Philadelphia for aggravated indecent assault stemming from a 2004 encounter with ex-Temple University employee Andrea Constand. Cosby's legal team filed a motion to dismiss the charges and after a two day hearing last week, Montgomery County JudgeSteven O'Neill rejected the motion. The case is moving forward, and a preliminary hearing is scheduled for March 8, where the focus will be determining whether prosecutors have enough evidence to put Cosby on trial.

Kanye West says that Bill Cosby is 'innocent'

Meh. I'll say he needs to be proven guilty. Especially in an accusation which so often has very little physical evidence.

Sorry....but I can't help be a TAD BIT skeptical when a rich or powerful person is accused of rape. In a society that throws so many frivolous lawsuits and hoaxes out there....I can't help but just assume some rape allegations are fake.

Like the black girl who tried to take down the Duke LaCrosse team.

Heard Kanye tweeted they were $53 million in debt a few days ago and asked for prayers

Heard Kanye tweeted they were $53 million in debt a few days ago and asked for prayers

Forbes sounds like they're not buying it:

Kanye West Says He's $53 Million In Debt

In between releasing a new album and showing his latest fashion line to the world, Kanye West has also been tweeting more than he ever has before in his life. He’s touched on every topic lately, from his record, to a fight with fellow rapper Wiz Khalifa, to his somewhat bizarre string of missives today, where he admitted to the world that despite his braggadocio, he may actually be drowning in debt.

According to his tweets, the hip-hop star is now $53 million in debt. That’s an enormous amount, and considering his success in almost everything he puts his name on, it’s difficult to believe that his financial situation is so dire. Is it really possible that he is that far in the hole?

Anything can happen in the entertainment industry, but it’s unlikely that he personally is in that much trouble. He has a lot going for him financially, and 2016 promises to be a good year for West in terms of making money. In fact, even just last year Forbes reported that West made an astounding $22 million. Is that all gone?

His latest album, The Life Of Pablo, was released just yesterday, and it’s all but guaranteed to make it to number one. It’s exclusive to Tidal for the first week (which the streaming service may have paid a premium for, even though he is one of the service’s co-owners), but after that it will be available on all platforms and in all stores. West’s music is incredibly popular, and even if the album doesn’t have a hit single, it will likely end up going platinum, and West stands to make a fair amount from those sales and streams.

On top of that, now that he has an album’s worth of new material, he can arrange a new world tour around Pablo.Sales of albums and singles may be dipping year over year, but the live music space is doing well, and most artists make the bulk of their money at concerts. It would be surprising to see West skip this opportunity to tour and make a fair amount of cash.

Kanye West Says He's $53 Million In Debt

Forum List

Back