Obama Signs the Hate Crime Bill into Law!

Uh-huh. You have faithfully regurgitated polkfan's statistic, which he never sourced.

Source?
Polk and RW'er were wrong on their statistic. It's not 18.9%, from the last stats I can find.

21.3 percent were motivated by
anti-white bias.

Incidents--Hate Crime Statistics, 2006

Edit: Correction - I see 18.6% for 2007. I was wrong. They were right.
Thank you for sourcing your material.

These stats talk about what was reported by police, not about arrests, which was the original question, however.

I am hoping polkfan provides some arrest stats.
You are welcome. In trying to look up the stats, I find the arrests and convictions are not reported federally, but by state. I would assume the reports to the FBI from police are in association of arrests, but cannot confirm.
At least from what I can see...still looking.

I do know hate crimes, black, white, ethnic, religious, etc...are generally very hard to prove in a court of law, even though they may be reported and tried as such.

Polk and RW'er were wrong on their statistic. It's not 18.9%, from the last stats I can find.

21.3 percent were motivated by
anti-white bias.

Incidents--Hate Crime Statistics, 2006

Edit: Correction - I see 18.6% for 2007. I was wrong. They were right.
Thank you for sourcing your material.

These stats talk about what was reported by police, not about arrests, which was the original question, however.

I am hoping polkfan provides some arrest stats.
You are welcome. In trying to look up the stats, I find the arrests and convictions are not reported federally, but by state. I would assume the reports to the FBI from police are in association of arrests, but cannot confirm.
At least from what I can see...still looking.

I do know hate crimes, black, white, ethnic, religious, etc...are generally very hard to prove in a court of law, even though they are reported and tried as such.
I think these stats are taken from police reports where the agencies report that they believe the crimes were "hate" motivated.

Clearly, states without their own blanket hate crimes laws would make no hate crimes arrests, but would probably keep statistics on what they believe are hate motivated crimes.

Therefore, there is probably no way to answer the question of actual arrests, posed earlier.

And you're right -- the burden of proof and every other right a defendant in any case has, applies here.

Back when I started HS, I had a few friends who liked to go to Elwood Park to "roll fags." I never went, but was always invited. To me, it was stupid to beat people up for no reason other than their perceived "faggieness."

Back then, I would rather fight than eat, always enjoyed administering a good ass whipping, but also always needed a REAL reason.

No doubt, Elwood Park was a hangout for homosexuals, and no doubt, some had been arrested for public fellatio and etc and no doubt, at night it wasn't the park to go to.

But to me that didn't justify what my friends were doing, and by my sophomore year they weren't friends anymore.

They were roaming a park at night, specifically to assault homosexuals, only because they are homosexuals. That is a hate crime. And now it is a federal offense.

Even if the muslims protested on the streets.

The jewish owned media would not show it on the nightly news.
You are full of shit. And just a plain ol' bigot.

I am not a bigot or a racist

But what I am saying is the truth :cool:
Yeah, I am so sure you're going to back that up, and PROVE not only jewish ownership, but also how they're blocking Muslims from protesting extremist violence in their ranks.

We don't see any denunciations or protests, because there are none. It's really just that simple.

Rule number one...no matter wahat obama says/signs/stands for.....you righty's HAVE to be against it.

Rule number one...no matter wahat obama says/signs/stands for.....you righty's HAVE to be against it.
yeah, cause conservatives havent voiced their opposition to hate crimes legislation before jan 20th 2009

:rolleyes:

this is why you are seen as such a DUMBFUCK

Again last I checked Rupert Murdoch is about as jewish as you are Sunni. He also happens to own more media outlets than just about any other single person.

Hell Al Jazeera has never shown an Islamic protest against vilence any where in the Middle East. Why, because the next time will be the first time. Islam has a 1400 year history of just going after people with whom they disagree by any means available including each other.

The "Hate crime bill" signed by Obama was attached to the Defense bill.

Look what else was attached to it...

The defense bill President Barack Obama will sign into law on Wednesday contains a new provision that would pay Taliban fighters who renounce the insurgency, Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman Carl Levin said on Tuesday.

The provision establishes a program in Afghanistan similar to one used in Iraq where former fighters were re-integrated into Iraqi society, Levin told Reuters.

There is $1.3 billion authorized for the fund in fiscal 2010, which began Oct. 1. The money must still be allocated by defense appropriators, who are working to finish the legislation.

New bill to pay Taliban fighters to switch sides

The left just keeps getting more Bush like on a daily basis. Only difference is, when Bush did it, it was wrong thing to do, but when Obama do it, it's alright... The hypocrisy from the left nut balls is amazing.

Forum List

Back