Obama Should Resign

But not for the reason people think.
Imagine if he came out and said, I've done everything I can here. I am no longer effective in my job. Therefore I hand over the reins to VP Biden, who will carry my agenda forward.
Simulataneously Biden announces he is running.
WHOOSH! Hillary is out of the field, Democrats are running an incumbent president for re-election. It would be a winner for the Democrats.
Your A few bricks short of a full load, Biden got blasted out early in 08, and was beaten to a pulp by perhaps one of the weakest Guy's ever to win the Democratic nomination in 88, in Dukakis, and that was almost 30 years ago, LOL at 73 he's gonna do better..

Dream on, ain't gonna happen , he's done a good job of being Obama's water boy for 7 years , but he WILL never win the WH..

Last edited:
These are Obamas golden years

He never realized how great things can be when you don't need Congress

What has Obama accomplished since Republicans took Congress?

Recognition of Cuba
Immigration reform
Obamacare affirmed by the SCOTUS
Same sex marriage affirmed
Iran nuclear deal
Keystone Pipeline killed
Environmental deal with China
TPP

Why would Obama want to leave?
Pwned by Castro
Pwned by Iran
Pwned by Putin
Pwned by Taliban
Pwned by Bergdahls family

Hard to know when the humiliation will stop.
Yet Obama does not have our troops in harms way, is picking off terrorists one by one and has the strongest economy on earth

I'll take that Pwned

I

Yeah, right...

Half the country on government assistance, and Putin having to handle the terrorist problem for Obungles..
View attachment 52074

$30 trillion in household wealth since Obama became President
All going to the top 1%, the Democrats' natural constituency.

Recognition of Cuba
Immigration reform
Iran nuclear deal
Keystone Pipeline killed
TPP

Pwned by Castro
Pwned by Iran
Pwned by Putin
Pwned by Taliban

Yet Obama does not have our troops in harms way, is picking off terrorists one by one and has the strongest economy on earth

I'll take that Pwned

I
LOL!!!! Obama's foreign policy is the laughingstock of the world. His economy is the weakest on record. It is the biggest only thanks to George W Bush.

To be honest......Americas Republicans are the laughing stock of the free world

Ever hear what they say about Trump?

Recognition of Cuba
Immigration reform
Iran nuclear deal
Keystone Pipeline killed
TPP

Pwned by Castro
Pwned by Iran
Pwned by Putin
Pwned by Taliban

I'll take that Pwned

I

Yeah, right...

Half the country on government assistance, and Putin having to handle the terrorist problem for Obungles..
View attachment 52074

Winner, winner, chicken dinner

Another impassioned plea for redistribution of wealth

But not for the reason people think.
Imagine if he came out and said, I've done everything I can here. I am no longer effective in my job. Therefore I hand over the reins to VP Biden, who will carry my agenda forward.
Simulataneously Biden announces he is running.
WHOOSH! Hillary is out of the field, Democrats are running an incumbent president for re-election. It would be a winner for the Democrats.
Your A few bricks short of a full load, Biden got blasted out early in 08, and was beaten to a pulp by perhaps one of the weakest Guy's ever to win the Democratic nomination in 88, in Dukakis, and that was almost 30 years ago, LOL at 73 he's gonna do better..

Dream on, ain't gonna happen , he's done a good of being Obama's water boy for 7 years , but he WILL never win the WH..
Your post was incoherent.

Recognition of Cuba
Immigration reform
Iran nuclear deal
Keystone Pipeline killed
TPP

Pwned by Castro
Pwned by Iran
Pwned by Putin
Pwned by Taliban

I'll take that Pwned

I
LOL!!!! Obama's foreign policy is the laughingstock of the world. His economy is the weakest on record. It is the biggest only thanks to George W Bush.

No. Neither have you.

Pwned by Castro
Pwned by Iran
Pwned by Putin
Pwned by Taliban

I'll take that Pwned

I

Yeah, right...

View attachment 52074

Another pwnage of you as I point out Obama's policies have utterly failed.

Recognition of Cuba
Immigration reform
Iran nuclear deal
Keystone Pipeline killed
TPP

Pwned by Castro
Pwned by Iran
Pwned by Putin
Pwned by Taliban

I'll take that Pwned

I

No. Neither have you.

Donald Trump, the presidential hopeful who baffles Europe | World | DW.COM | 21.07.2015

Yep and I'm sure the top 10% are grateful to him for it, the rest of the citizenry whose real incomes have fallen on his watch they're not quite so sanguine about it, the ungrateful pricks.

Let me get this straight

Is that a plea for redistribution of wealth?
You're letting your imagination run away with you....AGAIN, Ground Control to rightwinger, time to land back here on Earth.

Besides the Obama Administration is already doing a wonderful job of wealth redistribution, they've been redistributing it from the bottom and the middle up to the top, typical progressive economic policies.

I'll take that Pwned

I

Yeah, right...

View attachment 52074

Another pwnage of you as I point out Obama's policies have utterly failed.

Another meaningless self declared victory out of the Rabbi

Yep and I'm sure the top 10% are grateful to him for it, the rest of the citizenry whose real incomes have fallen on his watch they're not quite so sanguine about it, the ungrateful pricks.

Let me get this straight

You're letting your imagination run away with you....AGAIN, Ground Control to rightwinger, time to land back here on Earth.

Besides the Obama Administration is already doing a wonderful job of wealth redistribution, they've been redistributing it from the bottom and the middle up to the top, typical progressive economic policies.

Do you or do you not, support a redistribution of wealth?

Pwned by Castro
Pwned by Iran
Pwned by Putin
Pwned by Taliban

I'll take that Pwned

I

Yeah, right...

View attachment 52074

Not a redistribution of wealth... Just for working people to be paid what they need (without handouts)... That means real jobs (full-time, not part-time where employers can dodge Obozo's failing health program requirements)...

After all, the top 10% made out like bandits under Obozo, while practically everybody else's wages FELL....

And now we have to support more moochers off of a smaller paycheck...

That's pretty pathetic...

Let me get this straight

Pfftt.

That's ridiculous.

Reagan and George W. Bush are completely responsible for that.

What is it Republicans think they would do in the White House after the disaster they left the last time? I'm guessing they want to make it worse. Their goal is the bring down the country. They want to destroy America because they feel it isn't "white" enough.

Let me get this straight

Pfftt.

That's ridiculous.

Yeah er..um....did you get stuck in a time warp or something? Gimme a call when you join the rest of us in 2015, k? :)

What is it Republicans think they would do in the White House after the disaster they left the last time?
They'd just create another disaster, just like the Democrats do when they manage to hoodwink the voters into letting one of theirs sit in the Oval Office.

It's an endless cycle of partisan idiocy, not that I don't find all the fun and games entertaining but it would be nice if we could get somebody that was half way competent just for a change of pace.

Let me get this straight

Pfftt.

That's ridiculous.

Yeah er..um....did you get stuck in a time warp or something? Gimme a call when you join the rest of us in 2015, k? :)

I have.

Both Reagan and George W. Bush cut the tax top rates. Additionally Ronald Reagan cut regulations in the financial industry like crazy. Bush changed both Bankruptcy and overtime rules.

Both Reagan and Bush were responsible for multiple financial/banking industry meltdowns that required tax payer bailouts.

The only thing that Obama may have done "wrong" was to whiff on indicting the folks that caused the crisis. But doing so would have made things worse initially and guaranteed that he would be a one term President.

Other than that? He's done a splendid job of saving the financial/banking/insurance and automotive industries.

While he's let

Let me get this straight

Pfftt.

That's ridiculous.

I have.

Both Reagan and George W. Bush cut the tax top rates. Additionally Ronald Reagan cut regulations in the financial industry like crazy. Bush changed both Bankruptcy and overtime rules.

Both Reagan and Bush were responsible for multiple financial/banking industry meltdowns that required tax payer bailouts.

The only thing that Obama may have done "wrong" was to whiff on indicting the folks that caused the crisis. But doing so would have made things worse initially and guaranteed that he would be a one term President.

Other than that? He's done a splendid job of saving the financial/banking/insurance and automotive industries.
While he's dropped wages for the middle class (to the point that half the country is on government assistance)...

And the Democrats are screaming for even more "free shit"...

Let me get this straight

Pfftt.

That's ridiculous.

I have.

keep-calm-lets-do-the-time-warp-again.png

Forum List

Back