Obama Should Resign

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
But not for the reason people think.
Imagine if he came out and said, I've done everything I can here. I am no longer effective in my job. Therefore I hand over the reins to VP Biden, who will carry my agenda forward.
Simulataneously Biden announces he is running.
WHOOSH! Hillary is out of the field, Democrats are running an incumbent president for re-election. It would be a winner for the Democrats.

Imagine if he came out and said, I've done everything I can here. I am no longer effective in my job. Therefore I hand over the reins to VP Biden, who will carry my agenda forward.
WHOOSH! Hillary is out of the field, Democrats are running an incumbent president for re-election. It would be a winner for the Democrats.

Obama should be in prison for interstate extortion.

Hitting the hill billy shine so early today?

Hitting the hill billy shine so early today?
Dont you want to see the Democrats retain the White House?

A potted plant could beat this crop of GOP candidates.

Obama should be spending most of his time here, picking out new clubs for his retirement...
Shopping-for-golf-rangefinders-%E2%80%93-online-vs.-offline.jpg

tumblr_m85e8mw00m1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Yeah, what the hell. Let's soil the office of the Presidency even more with cheap political maneuvers...

Yeah, what the hell. Let's soil the office of the Presidency even more with cheap political maneuvers...
Obama has already shit all over the office and the limitations it's supposed to have. What's a little added urine going to do?

You got that idea from me, obviously.

Agreed, while we're at it lets just go ahead and setup a brothel next to the Oval Office.

"Good news Americans! you're not the only ones the President is fucking"

New Topics

Forum List

Back