Obama should resign over Afghanistan

Obama is apologizing for the bombing of the hospital. Well, if he wants to be a man of action he should resign over it.

And furthermore over failing to win a war that he presided over for 7 years.

And furthermore to give Uncle Joe a go round as President. No way will Uncle Joe ever be elected President. So Obama should stand up for his friend and stand down.

Obama should resign!

more people have died under Barry's watch then under GWB's.

No even close... Also GWB started all of this..

Yeah and all the gub'mint worshippers were cheering him on while he was doing it and they're still waving those pom-poms while President Obama continues on with the slaughterfest, you want more powerful government, you get all the bloodshed that goes with it. :rolleyes:

I think we should get our troops the fuck out of that shit hole and let them fight their war. Tired of being attacked by people we try to help.

Shit happens in war. People fucking die and I am sick in fucking tired of fighting a half assed war for idiots that hate us.

As if the US is there to help people..... don't make me laugh. The US couldn't give a damn about the people there.

Then what the fuck do we give a damn about??? I don't think you are very sane.

I am tired of seeing my country giving a damn or for what ever the fuck reason that we remain there. Time to come home.

Money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money, money... you want me to continue.

This is all a lot of American gives a damn about.... human lives can go fuck themselves then die for all these money grabbing bastards who control things could care less.

Forum List

Back