Gun free zone = kill zone

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
When you look at all the mass shootings the title of this thread proves to be accurate.

Every single school should have multiple gun safes that assigned participants have access to in case of an active shooter. These shootings always end when the shooter is confronted with an equally lethal opposition.

This should be the first new gun law passed. Give Americans the chance to survive an attack.

Last edited:
When you look at all the mass shootings the title of this thread proves to be accurate.

Every single school should have multiple gun safes that assigned participants have access to in case of an active shooter. These shootings always end when the shooter is confronted with an equally lethal opposition.

This should be the first new gun law passed. Give Americans the chance to survive and attack.

Oh bullshit. You don't fight a fire by pouring gasoline on it -- that makes it worse.

Try dealing with the issue of why a school would be thinking itself in danger of an active shooter in the first place. Actually treat the disease instead of escalating it. What a concept.

Agree, except that it takes too long to retrieve the weapons from a safe. The teachers need to be carrying inside the classroom so they are prepared to return fire.

• Banned
Agree, except that it takes too long to retrieve the weapons from a safe. The teachers need to be carrying inside the classroom so they are prepared to return fire.
Too many unstable students for that I think. No need to give an unarmed nut the opportunity to become armed by catching the teacher off guard.

Too many unstable students for that I think. No need to give an unarmed nut the opportunity to become armed by catching the teacher off guard.
I certainly get where you are coming from. Some of those little punk bastards are psychos. Maybe a gun lock box installed in the wall with push button, electric locks. "In case of emergency, LOCK AND LOAD!"

So many people have an unhealthy fear of an inanimate object here. Maybe a healthy respect, rather than fear, could be had through gun safety courses.

I suspect these same people also have a fear for other inanimate unknowns.

Oregon is an open carry state. There were a few students who were armed on that college campus. Guess why they didn't go after the shooter.

Why didn't this filth attack a police station instead of a gun free zone community college? I'm trying to make this simple for you dumb as a brick gun control advocates.

Armed vet destroys gun nuts’ argument on mass shooters by explaining why he didn’t attack Oregon killer

Parker explained that his military training provided him with the skills to “go into danger,” but said he felt lucky he and others didn’t try to get involved going after Mercer.

“Luckily we made the choice not to get involved,” he explained. “We were quite a distance away from the building where this was happening. And we could have opened ourselves up to be potential targets ourselves, and not knowing where SWAT was, their response time, they wouldn’t know who we were. And if we had our guns ready to shoot, they could think that we were bad guys.”

Why didn't this filth attack a police station instead of a gun free zone community college?

He was a student there. Mass shooters tend to go to a place with which they know the terrain.

Columbine. Virginia Tech. North Thurston High School. Umpqua Community College. All done by students who attended those schools.

Did you think that was all one giant coincidence, parrot?

Teachers in Israel carry, no school shootings there.
You drank the piss someone poured for you and regurgitated it, I see.

Israel has much stricter gun control laws than we do.

"Gee, I wonder why."

Why not just put all the students in rooms with armed police officers pointing guns at them randomly. There is almost no way anyone would dare to shoot up a classroom then. I'd say 5 armed cops per 15 students ought to be sufficient.

And think of all the extra gun sales and jobs created to further our worship of guns.

:thup:

We really should be arming students. Or at the very least putting holsters and a handgun at every desk. Talk about SAFE! Our schools would be the pinnacle of safety with these simple measures.

We really should be arming students. Or at the very least putting holsters and a handgun at every desk. Talk about SAFE! Our schools would be the pinnacle of safety with these simple measures.
There'd be daily shootings.

"That's what you get for giving me an F-minus!"

Why didn't this filth attack a police station instead of a gun free zone community college?

He was a student there. Mass shooters tend to go to a place with which they know the terrain.

Columbine. Virginia Tech. North Thurston High School. Umpqua Community College. All done by students who attended those schools.

Did you think that was all one giant coincidence, parrot?

Sandy Hook doesn't fit your theory.

Forum List

Back