Obama shames America, again

And John Kerry, who has strong ties to France, nowhere to be seen either.

They are all assholes in this Administration.

Maybe they had better things to do than fly across country to stand in a mug shot, and if the POTUS had gone he would of been the MAIN attraction.

Maybe they had better things to do than fly across country to stand in a mug shot, and if the POTUS had gone he would of been the MAIN attraction.

why would he of been the main attraction? what he can't just blend in or something? It's not like he's made a hell of a lot of friends. he isn't known as the g-d of the whole world so they would all want to bow and touch him or something.

It's an American boycott. Even the American ambassador didn't go. Assuming that every American official wasn't washing their hair or doing laundry today the only explanation is that the directive not to attend came from the white house.

why would he of been the main attraction. what he can't just blend in or something.

Nope, just like if the Pope had gone, he would of been the center of attention.

Wonder how many of those Jihad Muslim terrorist got bombed by the USA today while those folks were having the parade in Paris?

As previously shown in so many occasions, this Aministration, with Hussein at the helm, is sympathetic to Muslims and they are frightened that any anti-terrorist solidarity will harm them in the eyes of the Muslim community.

The non attendance by leaders of the US is a mayor diplomatic blunder of which they should be ashamed!

Your entitled to your opinion, but when lets see did you PM come over for 911 or for any school shootings or Fort Hood, I don't think so. He let your PM have the limelight which he so loves.

As previously shown in so many occasions, this Aministration, with Hussein at the helm, is sympathetic to Muslims and they are frightened that any anti-terrorist solidarity will harm them in the eyes of the Muslim community.

The non attendance by leaders of the US is a mayor diplomatic blunder of which they should be ashamed!

that's a bingo.

Thank you. Some people have told me recently that the right is beginning to back off on the crazy accusations, and the childish claims. I can show them your post, among many others, to refute their claim.

B1M9jeeIMAAmVer.jpg

Maybe he felt it was you PM's day.

It's an American boycott. Even the American ambassador didn't go. Assuming that every American official wasn't washing their hair or doing laundry today the only explanation is that the directive not to attend came from the white house.

What were they boycotting?

Thank you. Some people have told me recently that the right is beginning to back off on the crazy accusations, and the childish claims. I can show them your post, among many others, to refute their claim.

I don't understand your reasoning because surely a tragedy such as this is above petty politics and should be a matter of compassion.

Being Right or Left is completely irrelevant.

The Obama's Administration lack of understanding and sympathy is highlighted.

How can you quibble at a time like this!

"Obama shames America, again"

The OP shames conservatives with a straw man fallacy, again.

Do you ever blame liberals like your dear leader for ANYTHING? your post is shame to make this about right or left. Instead in you charge belitting people for feeling it was WRONG

Oh my.
1.5 million people marching in France. Many major world leaders showing up and symbolically marching for human rights and free speech. Yet the U.S. president and the leader of the free world didn't find it necessary to either attend or at least send his Vice President or secretary of state to send a message of solitary with the the free world and democracy on such a historical event?!

Shame on the US. Shame shame shame.

Shame on the left and the leftist media for not holding Obama accountable for this huge mistake.

US was abset today.

r

RT_paris_rally_world_leaders_jt_150111_4x3_992.jpg

Oh my. I'm in big time party mode because it is my Christmas and my New Years (Julian) trying to keep my celebrations separate from the reality of what we all have been living thru while still loving the birth of Christ.

But that picture that you put up tells such a story. I'll cry tomorrow. That I will. Oh my.

I don't understand your reasoning because surely a tragedy such as this is above petty politics and should be a matter of compassion.

Being Right or Left is completely irrelevant.

The Obama's Administration lack of understanding and sympathy is highlighted.

How can you quibble at a time like this!

You're whining about this, and then have the nerve to say I quibble? What an idiot.

Forum List

Back