Obama Sells B.F.D. T-shirts on website

I have an Obama action figure hero.
I bought it in DC, my last pass through.

Wonder if Obama's daughters will be wearing the B.F.D t-shirts or if it's just for the commoners. For $30 you can buy these t-shirts on Obama's website.

Maybe that'll be his official campaign slogan- The Big Fucking Deal Candidate.

How classless can you get?

Obama for America | 2012 | Store | Homepage

You prude.

Oh my god, somebody said the F word. Oh dear, I do believe my ear canals have been violently raped by such strong words!

And it's not even the actual word FUCKING that you're bitching about... it's the letter F.

You are bitching about the letter F.

You whiner.

Last edited:
Wonder if Obama's daughters will be wearing the B.F.D t-shirts or if it's just for the commoners. For $30 you can buy these t-shirts on Obama's website.

$65 for a hoodie? Why pay those bucks so some racist pig will shoot you, and get a walk?

can hispanics be racist?

No, silly, minorities are allowed and we're not supposed to talk about it since it's politically incorrect and all. That's why Hispanics have to be transformed into white guys by the media if they shoot blacks, for instance.

You prude.

Oh my god, somebody said the F word. Oh dear, I do believe my ear canals have been violently raped by such strong words!

And it's not even the actual word FUCKING that you're bitching about... it's the letter F.

You whiner.

You're a fucking idiot. I am not a prude. I just find it extremely distasteful that the leader of the free world has reduced himself to this sort of trash talk. We now have no exceptions of decency and class from the most important person in the country.

Do you suppose the Obamas allow their daughters to go around saying "big fucking deal" or even "bfd" or do you think they are prudes? Yet, these shirts are okay for the little people who aren't as important. They just want our money and then people can walk around in cheap shirts and remind people of another one of Biden's many gaffes. That's really something worth preserving forever.

can hispanics be racist?

No, silly, minorities are allowed and we're not supposed to talk about it since it's politically incorrect and all. That's why Hispanics have to be transformed into white guys by the media if they shoot blacks, for instance.

A huge number of Hispanics ARE white.

I guess it depends on the issue as to which way the left goes on this. When white people have the nerve to ask for secure borders, we are racist against Hispanics. When a Hispanic man kills a black man, then he is one of us. That way, the race card can be played in most instances. But, only white people are ever accused of hate crimes. When it comes to those, Hispanics are a minority again. It's all liberal claptrap.

I guess it depends on the issue as to which way the left goes on this. When white people have the nerve to ask for secure borders, we are racist against Hispanics. When a Hispanic man kills a black man, then he is one of us. That way, the race card can be played in most instances. But, only white people are ever accused of hate crimes. When it comes to those, Hispanics are a minority again. It's all liberal claptrap.

That the entire country follows. You white conservatives are outnumbered. Your time has passed.

You prude.

You whiner.

You're a fucking idiot. I am not a prude. I just find it extremely distasteful that the leader of the free world has reduced himself to this sort of trash talk. We now have no exceptions of decency and class from the most important person in the country.

Do you suppose the Obamas allow their daughters to go around saying "big fucking deal" or even "bfd" or do you think they are prudes? Yet, these shirts are okay for the little people who aren't as important. They just want our money and then people can walk around in cheap shirts and remind people of another one of Biden's many gaffes. That's really something worth preserving forever.

No, you're incorrect. You are a prude.

You're making a big fuss about the President's campaign team selling a garment that has the letters B, F and D on it. Sorry, but the president is not a god damn butler who must mind his manners. He's the leader of the free world and it's a very stressful job, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if every president swore frequently when dealing with the shit they have to. I would actually cock my head and be surprised and concerned if they didn't.

I don't give a fuck either if children wore a shirt with the letters B.F.D on it. If I had a child I'd have him/her wear the shirt without the initialisms and spelled in great big letters. "Big Fucking Deal".

People like you are making a big fucking mountain out of a molehill. If you don't like it, don't fucking buy it.

Stop being a prude and mind your own business. It's the business of other people if they are fine with children or themselves wearing shirts with the initials BFD on it.

Quit making a Big Fucking Deal out of this, you classless bimbo. Yeah... I'm calling you classless because you're swearing while whining about profanity. A great deal of hypocrisy on your part.

$65 for a hoodie? Why pay those bucks so some racist pig will shoot you, and get a walk?

can hispanics be racist?

I don't know, what do you think?

meminstamp.jpg

Memin-716449.jpg

I brought up Memin Pinquin last week. It doesn't fit their logic, so it's ignored.

can hispanics be racist?

but only if they shoot people. If they're a popular singer they are hispanic. Like Ricky Martin or Selena Gomez or Carlos Santana.

That the entire country follows. You white conservatives are outnumbered. Your time has passed.

No little boy. Your time has passed. This is hilllarious. Proof Obama is a last gasp of the leftist cabal.:
Libs are dying off because they don't want children.
They use birth control so they don't get pregnant and when the pill fails they get an abortion.
Liberals engage in risky sexual behavior that encourages the spread of lethal STD's. To top it off they do drugs and drink like fish all of which combine to kill off the current generation.

Not to mention most lib women are too busy screaming "I'm a woman not a womb"!

The result is a dwindling liberal population without a replacement generation being born.
Then they wonder why they are losing elections. : TABLES: Abortion Incidence and Services In the United States in 2000 Read it and weep.If you can actually make anything out of statistics with your libtard minds then notice that the Abortion rates are highest in the urban areas and the northeast and far west. All neolibtard nazicrat strongholds.

NEW EVIDENCE to support my claim :
Truth Detector: The Fertility Gap: Democrats Aborting Their Kids

And this one:
'Fertility gap' helps explain political divide - USATODAY.com

but only if they shoot people. If they're a popular singer they are hispanic. Like Ricky Martin or Selena Gomez or Carlos Santana.

God damn you're an idiot.

Hispanic is not a fucking race. On demographics forms there are your typical race options(Native American, Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, Asian, Black/African American, White, Mixed, Other), and then there are two radio options... either you are Hispanic, or you are not Hispanic.

What the fuck do you think Hispanic means, Einstein? There are white Hispanics, there are brown Hispanics, there are black Hispanics. There are even fucking Asian Hispanics.

Try to sound less stupid from here on out.

Last edited:

Hispanic is not a fucking race. On demographics forms there are your typical race options(Native American, Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, Asian, Black/African American, White, Mixed, Other), and then there are two checkboxes... either you are Hispanic, or you are not Hispanic.

What the fuck do you think Hispanic means, Einstein? There are white Hispanics, there are brown Hispanics, there are black Hispanics. There are even fucking Asian Hispanics.

You have the IQ of a cow
ATF-FORM-4473-pg1.gif

Really it shouldnt maek any difference. I dont why Zimmerman's race has anything to do with it at all. HE was either justified or not.
As to Hispanics, you can even fake it, like Jerry Rivers.

Hispanic is not a fucking race. On demographics forms there are your typical race options(Native American, Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, Asian, Black/African American, White, Mixed, Other), and then there are two checkboxes... either you are Hispanic, or you are not Hispanic.

You have the IQ of a cow
ATF-FORM-4473-pg1.gif

Really it shouldnt maek any difference. I dont why Zimmerman's race has anything to do with it at all. HE was either justified or not.
As to Hispanics, you can even fake it, like Jerry Rivers.

If I show you a slew of forms that show things the way I describe them, will you accept that? The fact of the matter is, that form is incorrect. Hispanic/Latino is not a race and it should not be lumped into that list. It should be a separate choice of options.

The fact that you think so based on a form you see is a remarkable example of your idiocy and lack of knowledge that extends beyond what you see on a piece of paper.

Hispanic means that somebody has origins in a Spanish speaking country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back