Obama Sells B.F.D. T-shirts on website

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Wonder if Obama's daughters will be wearing the B.F.D t-shirts or if it's just for the commoners. For $30 you can buy these t-shirts on Obama's website.

Maybe that'll be his official campaign slogan- The Big Fucking Deal Candidate.

How classless can you get?

Obama for America | 2012 | Store | Homepage

Lucky his kids aren't old enough to use birth control or he would be parading them out on Planned Parenthood web sites.

He's like, so "presidential" and stuff......:cuckoo:

ofaxxxx_bfd_tshirt.jpg

Obama is a MIMBO- a male bimbo....seriously, what a boob.

Wonder if Obama's daughters will be wearing the B.F.D t-shirts or if it's just for the commoners. For $30 you can buy these t-shirts on Obama's website.

$65 for a hoodie? Why pay those bucks so some racist pig will shoot you, and get a walk?

can hispanics be racist?

The ones caught on 911 saying "fucking coons" before murdering a kid, armed with a ag of Skittles, would be a bit suspect. I'm still putting a hoodie on my Xmas list. They look pretty comfy for spring/fall high impact walking.

$65 for a hoodie? Why pay those bucks so some racist pig will shoot you, and get a walk?

can hispanics be racist?

The ones caught on 911 saying "fucking coons" before murdering a kid, armed with a bag of Skittles, would be a bit suspect. I'm still putting a hoodie on my Xmas list. They look pretty comfy for spring/fall high impact walking.

I didnt see the Obama kneepads on that site. SUrely those have to be a big seller, given all the blowjobs he gets from supporters like those here.

can hispanics be racist?

I'm amused that you have to ask about that. Yes, Hispanics can be racist, Willow. Imagine that.

Oh now, THOSE are funny and fun. :badgrin:

I need a gift and one of those is perfect. Love rubbing the rw's noses in forcing them to pay for their own health care insurance! No more emergency room welfare for the rabid right! :clap2:

Also, there's a coffee cup with his birth certificate on it. I got one for my birthday and get a chuckle every time I use it cuz those ditzy birthers are just SO damn dumb. :cuckoo:

Thanks for the heads up.

can hispanics be racist?

I don't know, what do you think?

meminstamp.jpg

Memin-716449.jpg

can hispanics be racist?

Yes, willow dear.

Everyone and anyone can be racist.

Ignernt dingbat.

Sorry bout that,

1. When he gets kicked out of office, he can put a BFD T-Shirt on, because it won't be a Big Fucking Deal to me.
2. I bet he cries when he gets the *BOOT*! :badgrin:
3. Cry Baby Obama Cry!!!!
4. We know you will!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

New Topics

Forum List

Back