Obama Says U.S. Long-Term Debt Load ‘Unsustainable’

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
NO SH!T!!! This guy spends all of the money and then says we can't keep borrowing from China?????????? That's what conservatives have been saying for years.... Nice he finally came around.... This guy Obama is a complete idiot! I think he has multiple personalities.... Maybe one of them is a legal US citizen.... we will probably never know.

Obama Says U.S. Long-Term Debt Load ‘Unsustainable’ (Update2) - Bloomberg.com

Thankfully we have a president who at least can recognize the long term problem and address it. Now let's hope he pushes for the tax increases and spending cuts to solve it.

NO SH!T!!! This guy spends all of the money and then says we can't keep borrowing from China?????????? That's what conservatives have been saying for years.... Nice he finally came around.... This guy Obama is a complete idiot! I think he has multiple personalities.... Maybe one of them is a legal US citizen.... we will probably never know.

Conservatives have been saying for years? I don't remember many objecting to the Bush tax cuts that squandered the surplus the Govt had in 2000. McCain is about the only one that comes to mind, though many don't think he's very conservative.

To get us out of our current economic crisis. Complete idiot? Douche? You guys really are funny.

Conservatives have been saying for years? I don't remember many objecting to the Bush tax cuts that squandered the surplus the Govt had in 2000. McCain is about the only one that comes to mind, though many don't think he's very conservative.

You are confusing Republicans with Conservatives. Well, the social conservatives of the Republican Party were more interested in their social agendas then anything fiscal. But fiscal conservatives were screaming loudly during the Bush years also.

You are being purposefully pig headed. I posted a litany of reasons why Bush should not be considered a conservative on another thread. I can repost here is you need the education. But at the top of the list was his spending habits.

McCain's sole claim to conservatism may be his fiscal policies. I'm sure he had one or two companions, although finding conservative repubs in 1999-2006 congresses was a pretty damned hard thing to do.

Not as funny as you.

Economic crisis=spend money we don't have

Yes, spend, for two reasons.

1. It is stimulative

2. We need the things we are spending the money on. Unemployment, training, infrastructure.

I notice "you people" aren't bashing all the pork that you said was in Obama's bill.

If there were bridges to knowhere in his bill, I'm sure you'd be letting us know about it by now.

You are being purposefully pig headed. I posted a litany of reasons why Bush should not be considered a conservative on another thread. I can repost here is you need the education. But at the top of the list was his spending habits.

Good for you. Who said anything about whether Bush is conservative.

1. It is stimulative

2. We need the things we are spending the money on. Unemployment, training, infrastructure.

I notice "you people" aren't bashing all the pork that you said was in Obama's bill.

If there were bridges to knowhere in his bill, I'm sure you'd be letting us know about it by now.
Not so fast BoBo.

The 'stimulous' was bullshit, it was simply a wish list of old Dem projects that they always wanted to get passed and never had the votes for.

The 'infrastucture' stuff is a massive kinard, all of that is always in the regular federal budget and is normaly subject to review, the 'stimulous' wasn't even read by the people who voted for it.

The only thing 'stimulated' by that horrid bill was Queen Nan, who wrote that garbage that my grand kids will be struggling to pay off.

If one assumes, as apparently does The Prophet and nearly every Congress in modern memory, that government growth is a given, then raising taxes until something breaks is the dialogue.

1. It is stimulative

Not so fast BoBo.

The 'stimulous' was bullshit, it was simply a wish list of old Dem projects that they always wanted to get passed and never had the votes for.

The 'infrastucture' stuff is a massive kinard, all of that is always in the regular federal budget and is normaly subject to review, the 'stimulous' wasn't even read by the people who voted for it.

The only thing 'stimulated' by that horrid bill was Queen Nan, who wrote that garbage that my grand kids will be struggling to pay off.

What projects do you object to specifically?

Kinard? You're telling me the money that Bobbi Gindal and Sarah Palin and that traitor from Texas were talking about giving back, that money was already coming to them anyways?

Explain, and provide links. Or are you the only one who knows this?

1. It is stimulative

Not so fast BoBo.

Which items won't create demand for products and services?

Thankfully we have a president who at least can recognize the long term problem and address it. Now let's hope he pushes for the tax increases and spending cuts to solve it.

Yeah, I see spending cuts coming... :hellno: From the guy who has already spent more money than the rest of the presidents combined...What the hell are you smoking..

Last edited:

McCain's sole claim to conservatism may be his fiscal policies. I'm sure he had one or two companions, although finding conservative repubs in 1999-2006 congresses was a pretty damned hard thing to do.

Bush was not a conservative... These liberals can't seem to get him out of their head...

1. It is stimulative

Not so fast BoBo.

No shit... booboo can't name one thing in that stimulus that has actually helped the economy...

Forum List

Back