Obama says stimulus created jobs? Here's a list of what it really created -- WASTE!

I agree with Immie - McCain has to go but he is not a pork barrel spender, he's a progressive.
What a choise though for AZ. between a Progressive and a lobbiyist
McCain - Progressive
Hayworth- lobbyist

Last edited:
What else are they gonna say? They gotta tell their sheep something. They've completely sunk so many future generations. I can't think of anything this President has done right since taking office. Now he's attacking and suing his own fellow Americans in Arizona on behalf of a foreign Government and Illegals. Lets just hope & pray he's a one & done.

I think I will have to wait and see who the Republicans offer in 2012 before I consider such a prayer. I'm not a fan of President Obama, but there are Republicans that can be just as bad as he... John McCain for one.

Immie

McCain is done, he knows that. We'll not see him running in 2012. I pray it isn't Palin. I REALLY REALLY pray that they don't run Jeb Bush.

Myself , I'd love to see a Romney/Jindal ticket

What else are they gonna say? They gotta tell their sheep something. They've completely sunk so many future generations. I can't think of anything this President has done right since taking office. Now he's attacking and suing his own fellow Americans in Arizona on behalf of a foreign Government and Illegals. Lets just hope & pray he's a one & done.

I think I will have to wait and see who the Republicans offer in 2012 before I consider such a prayer. I'm not a fan of President Obama, but there are Republicans that can be just as bad as he... John McCain for one.

Immie

McCain is done, he knows that. We'll not see him running in 2012. I pray it isn't Palin. I REALLY REALLY pray that they don't run Jeb Bush.

I know McCain is done... in fact, McCain was done long before 2008, but Republicans were not smart enough to recognize that fact.

I like Jeb Bush. He did a pretty decent job as Governor of Florida, but I hope they don't run him either. I might support him as Senator, but I don't want to see him in the WH.

I hope it isn't Palin either. She doesn't have a chance the way she has been made into a villain by the left and I don't think she's got the moxie to fill the job anyway.

Colin Powell would be someone I might look at... and he's pro-choice!

In my books, Romney is just another elitist politician. I doubt, I would even bat an eye in his direction.

Immie

Immie

I know McCain is done... in fact, McCain was done long before 2008, but Republicans were not smart enough to recognize that fact.

I like Jeb Bush. He did a pretty decent job as Governor of Florida, but I hope they don't run him either. I might support him as Senator, but I don't want to see him in the WH.

I hope it isn't Palin either. She doesn't have a chance the way she has been made into a villain by the left and I don't think she's got the moxie to fill the job anyway.

In my books, Romney is just another elitist politician. I doubt, I would even bat an eye in his direction.

Immie

Colin Powell is to smart to run for president:confused:

Immie

I know that as well.

Personally, I don't think anyone who WANTS the job should even be given a crack at it. :lol:

Immie

Immie

I know that as well.

Personally, I don't think anyone who WANTS the job should even be given a crack at it. :lol:

Immie

That right there is the truth. The very people who want the job are the very last ones who should have it.

What did you expect? This Administration is full of Ivy-League pinheads who have never generated one dime in their entire lives.. shit.. Obama has never had a real job in his life. He's a nothing, a nobody. And so is most of his admin. Look at Kagan... another dud. Geithner.. dud. Biden.. dud.

LMAO there Soggy.

You are so right. I doubt OL'BO has ever held a REAL job in his life. He sure as hell never managed a business.

Guy hasn't got a fucking clue.
He hasn't! He was a black activist community organizer who was voted into the Senate. He held that office long enough to have a cup of coffee before heading out on the campaign trail.

Last edited:

Immie

You got that right.

Its really to bad that Powell is smart enough to never run for POTUS.

Powell is someone I could support. I think he would be one awesome Prez. Powell is head and shoulders above Barry Boy in my book. No comparison at all.

Yep. Too bad he's smart enough to not want the job.

Immie

You got that right.

Powell is someone I could support. I think he would be one awesome Prez. Powell is head and shoulders above Barry Boy in my book. No comparison at all.

I want Jindal, just so I can scream racist every time someone disagrees with him. Oh the irony would be so delicious.

The Anti-Growth Agenda of the Conservative/Tea Party/RNC/GOP , which apparently no one can tell apart any more, except for the one Steele runs: Is easily best shown in their assertion that the Illinois Power Plant is somehow bogus, and a waste and a fraud.

It was even contemplated to be a part of the Bush Administration energy pollicy legacy, until they found out that Total Credit Market funding would have to be used to build it and get it running.

Washington, D.C. – The Department of Energy today issued a National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Record of Decision to move forward toward the first commercial scale, fully integrated, carbon capture and sequestration project in the country. The Department's decision is based on careful consideration of the proposed project's potential environmental impacts, as well as the program goals and objectives.

"The carbon capture and sequestration technologies planned for this flagship facility is vitally important to America and the world," said Energy Secretary Steven Chu. "This step forward demonstrates the Administration's commitment to developing clean energy technologies, creating jobs, and reducing emissions of greenhouse gases. . . . ."

". . . .When fully operational, the facility will use integrated gasification combined cycle technology with carbon capture and sequestration into a deep saline geologic formation. It will be designed to capture 90% of the carbon emissions by the third year of operations but may be operated at 60% capture in the early years to validate plant integration and sequestration capability. This technology should sequester one million tons of CO2 annually when it reaches full commercial operations.

No doubt, the new and innovative technology was all Greek to the Bush Administration, which likely wanted to retire at an early age, at any rate: And on full pensions, instead.

This new innovation is what the Tea Party/Conservative/RNC/GOP wants to call anti-growth. Jobs will be created, capital will be created, and fossil-free energy will be an outcome.

It does cost more money than original estimates, at about double. Private funding is included, however.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The Anti-Growth Tea Party/Conservative/RNC/GOP is of a unified opinion about growth, apparently, although they to disdain the part that is run by Chairman Steele!)

You got that right.

I want Jindal, just so I can scream racist every time someone disagrees with him. Oh the irony would be so delicious.

Jindal needs to marinate in some creole seasonings a little more.

The OP article claims that studies of crop pollination are bogus, and that new energy plants are bogus, and that new technology is bogus.

Guess how the Tea Party/Conservative/RNC/GOP explains how all that helps(?)!

Anyone notices that "The Mantra of No" means not even one more day: Is allowed for the United States in the Wordl, if they win. The Part being run by Chairman Steele, at any rate: Is clearly being identifiied as bging out(?)!

On the one, there is nothing new about that. . . . .

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Other hand make not noise, even clapping(?), using bionic hand it opposes(?)!)

You got that right.

Last I checked you could do the same with Powell as a candidate and at least then you would have a man of integrity to vote for. ;)

Immie

You got that right.

Last I checked you could do the same with Powell as a candidate and at least then you would have a man of integrity to vote for. ;)

Immie

I would probably vote for Powell. a Powell/Jindal ticket would be the ultimate tweak I suppose.

Immie

I would probably vote for Powell. a Powell/Jindal ticket would be the ultimate tweak I suppose.

Powell/C. Rice then you could squawk not only racism but sexism as well.

Immie

Immie

Well, niether is female or a midgit, but I suppose that could work

Forum List

Back