Obama Says "ISIS has been contained"... funny what's happened in France sure doesn't look that way!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
President Barack Obama said that the U.S. strategy against ISIS has "contained them," but not yet succeeded in its effort to "decapitate" ISIS leadership.
"I don't think they're gaining strength," Obama told ABC's George Stephanopoulos on Thursday for an interview that aired Friday morning. "What is true, from the start our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq and in Syria.
Obama says ISIS not growing, but not 'decapitated' - CNNPolitics.com

MUSLIM RAMPAGE IN PARIS 150+ DEAD
Obama... tell that to these people...
Screen Shot 2015-11-13 at 9.25.34 PM.png

Looking like an idiot....again. How can anyone take this clown seriously?
i'm sure you're talking about the op.

linking the president's statement about the ground isis physically controls and the terror attacks in paris by a group that may or may not have ties to isis epitomizes idiocy.

i'm sure you're talking about the op.

linking the president's statement about the ground isis physically controls and the terror attacks in paris by a group that may or may not have ties to isis epitomizes idiocy.

Right. Obama currently has his team searching youtube for a video made by couple of white teen punks in Alabama who set off this rampage in France. The last thing our president would ever want to do is assign blame to Islamic terrorists.

I love Obama's speech today --- "we will bring these perpetrators to justice!"

To justice???? Say what? What is justice to Islamic devils? Kill them? That's what they want! They want to die in the fight and go to paradise as martyrs. Hardly a deterrent Barack. Besides, I always had trouble connecting your name with the word "justice" in any application.

Couldn't have been ISIS . Putin already destroyed them (according to the neocons on this site ).

The U.S./West meddling in Syria created ISIS. They should have stayed out of that conflict. It wasn't their fight. The West is gonna reap what its sowed. You can't bomb & kill all around the world and expect there won't be many who'll wanna seek revenge.

I mean how many nations is the U.S. bombing at this point? The chickens have to come home to roost. France is experiencing some of that today. Just stop the endless meddling and come home. And then secure our border.

Oh we can rest assured that the 150 killed in 11 different sites, as being reported, were done by right wing American fringe groups. You know the ones that the left tells us we really need to fear.

The French are well known for attacking themselves no way this was an outside invasion force. No way Obama was wrong saying ISIS is contained, he makes no mistakes. No way that the power vacuum that Obama created in Syria and Libya created this crisis. No way the all wise and powerful Obama is way above mistakes.

What we can be sure of are the snarky comments by the left wing interjected with ad hominem.

Oh we can rest assured that the 150 killed in 11 different sites, as being reported, were done by right wing American fringe groups. You know the ones that the left tells us we really need to fear.

The French are well known for attacking themselves no way this was an outside invasion force. No way Obama was wrong saying ISIS is contained, he makes no mistakes. No way that the power vacuum that Obama created in Syria and Libya created this crisis. No way the all wise and powerful Obama is way above mistakes.

What we can be sure of are the snarky comments by the left wing interjected with ad hominem.

The harsh reality is, France, Great Britain, and the U.S. especially, are gonna reap what they've sown. They've been bombing & killing all over the world for years. They've consistently meddled in other nations' affairs.

The U.S. in particular, has set the Middle East on fire. People will seek revenge. There will be a very bloody price to pay for all the meddling. It will hit home. The chickens are coming home to roost.

The U.S./West meddling in Syria created ISIS. They should have stayed out of that conflict. It wasn't their fight. The West is gonna reap what its sowed. You can't bomb & kill all around the world and expect there won't be many who'll wanna seek revenge.

I mean how many nations is the U.S. bombing at this point? The chickens have to come home to roost. France is experiencing some of that today. Just stop the endless meddling and come home. And then secure our border.
terrorist sympathizer

terrorist sympathizer

I despise violence. Violence only begets violence. All the U.S. meddling has to come with a bloody price. You just can't bomb & kill at will and expect no bloody repercussions. Many will seek revenge. The U.S. in particular, has set the Middle East on fire. The chickens have to come home to roost. It's inevitable.

terrorist sympathizer

I despise violence. Violence only begets violence. All the U.S. meddling has to come with a bloody price. You just can't bomb & kill at will and expect no bloody repercussions. Many will seek revenge. The U.S. in particular, has set the Middle East on fire. The chickens have to come home to roost. It's inevitable.

so you're ok with all this and you think it's good for the west.
terrorist sympathizer.

The harsh reality is, France, Great Britain, and the U.S. especially, are gonna reap what they've sown. They've been bombing & killing all over the world for years. They've consistently meddled in other nations' affairs.

The U.S. in particular, has set the Middle East on fire. People will seek revenge. There will be a very bloody price to pay for all the meddling. It will hit home. The chickens are coming home to roost.

Every message sent out by the radicals behind countless terrorist attacks over the years are all the same. They want to kill infidels and have their caliphate. They want Islam to rule. It's been this way for centuries. They don't cite policies they disagree with. They have always hated infidels and always will. It's that simple.

Look at the polls that have been posted here. The majority of peaceful Muslims in America want sharia law to trump our constitution. The majority want any criticism of Islam outlawed and an alarming number want it to be a crime punishable by death. They do not believe women should have the same rights as men and they think gays should be executed. In every Muslim country, women, gays and non-Muslims are treated like shit if they are lucky enough to still be alive. There is no Americanized version of Islam that they practice here. It's the same shit and they come here with the intention of creating their own country and have zero interest in respecting our constitution and our laws.

Those are their core beliefs and not a result of any country's involvement in wars. Muslims have oppressed and tortured their own people for centuries, so don't try to paint them as peaceful people who are just outraged over wars. They live for wars and invite that.

Most terrorists are Muslims. It's always been that way and always will be. Anyone who can do what they do and cheer at the death of innocents are plain evil. Killing people comes so naturally to them, but the left still has their heads in the sand and refuse to admit the truth.

President Barack Obama said that the U.S. strategy against ISIS has "contained them," but not yet succeeded in its effort to "decapitate" ISIS leadership.
"I don't think they're gaining strength," Obama told ABC's George Stephanopoulos on Thursday for an interview that aired Friday morning. "What is true, from the start our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq and in Syria.

View attachment 54700

Americans are supposed to die defending France?

View attachment 54700

Clearly USMB RWs will be in the vanguard of the invasion.

[

Most terrorists are Muslims. It's always been that way and always will be. Anyone who can do what they do and cheer at the death of innocents are plain evil. Killing people comes so naturally to them, but the left still has their heads in the sand and refuse to admit the truth.

Ignorance is bliss.

View attachment 54700

Clearly USMB RWs will be in the vanguard of the invasion.

They want more war in the ME because for some perverse reason they believe that advantages the RW agenda politically.

Forum List

Back