Obama says: "I will end 'don't ask-don't tell,'"

Homos destroy unit cohesion in the military.

No one wants to give their life to save another soldier if they know he is a queer.

And I am sure NO one would want to field dress a homo soldiers wounds in the battle field.

There would be lots of blood flying around.

The risk of contracting AIDS from the wounded homo soldier would make other soldiers not want to touch him. :eek:

Homos destroy unit cohesion in the military.

No one wants to give their life to save another soldier if they know he is a queer.

And I am sure NO one would want to field dress a homo soldiers wounds in the battle field.

There would be lots of blood flying around.

The risk of contracting AIDS from the wounded homo soldier would make other soldiers not want to touch him. :eek:

Our soldiers would rather serve with a homosexual than serve with Suni Man

Can you imagine having to share a baracks with Suni Man? :eek:

i think the "don't ask, don't tell" was stupid anyway
its about time it ends
but, there becomes an issue of how do you barracks people in that case?
some people are still homophobic and that wont change

This sounds right and there is part of me that would go along with it. However, I look at the military like the education system, in both cases there are people that one is responsible for. Bottom line, who a person decides to have sex with, is really no ones business. With that as a 'given' it's really not appropriate for the folk involved to speak of in public. I might choose to tell my friend that I think XXX is really great and he seems to think so too, but would be totally wrong for me to say the same thing to my students or anyone I'm not really close to. Don't ask, don't tell. Clinton got a bit right.

dont ask dont tell was lame when clinton put it in. however the military has reasons for its rules against homosexuals. what argument will you make to the military as to why their rules should no longer exist?

Our soldiers would rather serve with a homosexual than serve with Sunni Man

Why do you think that soldiers would WANT to serve with homos?

Most soldiers are straight and can't stand queers.

Please show me a survey that says Army and Marine soldiers want homos as comrads in uniform.
Since when has a politician truly cared what a soldier, Marine, sailor, and/or flyboy actually wants or needs?

I haven't seen it very often, and I am pretty convinced I won't see it around here in the next 3.5 years.

It's a sad, sad, day when we have to depend on openly flaming queers to defend our nation.

America has sunk to a new low. :evil:

If they can fight for this country bravely, then they deserve our respect. I don't see you picking up a gun and going over to fight there Sunni.

Here's the thing.. If you join, you're there to serve. If you're there because you really want to be, then it doesn't matter if you're gay. If it doesn't matter if you're gay, why the need to tell?

And...why the hell is this worthy of Obama's time when there's more important shit that needs taking care of?

That is the whole point, people that WANT to loudly proclaim they are gay and be in the military only want that because they can not have it. They would not serve with pride or successfully.

It's a sad, sad, day when we have to depend on openly flaming queers to defend our nation.

Tell us what should be done with them?

Homosexuality should be reclassified as a crime, like it used to be.

First time offenders should be lock up in institutions and given treatment and therapy to effect a cure.

Those who are repeat offenders, should be given prison sentences and locked up for the good of society and safety of our children.

Last edited:
Our soldiers would rather serve with a homosexual than serve with Sunni Man

Why do you think that soldiers would WANT to serve with homos?

Most soldiers are straight and can't stand queers.

Please show me a survey that says Army and Marine soldiers want homos as comrads in uniform.

All the more reason, if a gay person chooses to serve, just keep their sexuality to themselves. Then they may continue serving. As I said, much like teaching. If I'm straight but sleeping around and talk to the kids about that, well I'd not long have my job.

If they can fight for this country bravely, then they deserve our respect. I don't see you picking up a gun and going over to fight there Sunni.

Here's the thing.. If you join, you're there to serve. If you're there because you really want to be, then it doesn't matter if you're gay. If it doesn't matter if you're gay, why the need to tell?

And...why the hell is this worthy of Obama's time when there's more important shit that needs taking care of?

Yea, why the need to tell? Look at this guy. The Air Force spent 25 MILLION DOLLARS to train him. He never told. Someone with a grudge called the Air Force and "secretly" outed him. He didn't even know who did it. THEY ASKED HIM. He never told.

So, why didn't he do the Republican thing and just lie? That's an easy one. Once you are on the radar, they never stop investigating. It's called a "witch hunt" even when no magic is involved. If he had lied, and then later, it was proved he was gay, he could be court martialed. Even go to prison.

But hey, the Air Force is short another gay. Good job Conservatives. You did that. That's from you guys. More afraid of the gays than of the terrorists. Ha ha ha ha AHH ha ha.

Aubrey Sarvis: Air Force Boots Their 25 Million Dollar Aviator (He's Gay) VIDEO

Lieutenant Colonel Victor J. Fehrenbach, a fighter weapons systems officer, has been flying the F-15E Strike Eagle since 1998. He has flown numerous missions against Taliban and al-Qaida targets, including the longest combat mission in his squadron's history. On that infamous September 11, 2001, Lt. Col. Fehrenbach was handpicked to fly sorties above the nation's capital. Later he flew combat missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. He has received at least 30 awards and decorations including nine air medals, one of them for heroism, as well as campaign medals for Kosovo, Afghanistan, and Iraq. He is now a flight instructor in Idaho, where he has passed on his skills to more than 300 future Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force weapons systems officers.

Tell us what should be done with them?

Homosexuality should be reclassified as a crime, like it used to be.

First time offenders should be lock up in institutions and given treatment and therapy to effect a cure.

Those who are repeat offenders, should be given prison sentences and locked up for the good of society and safety of our children.

Sometimes I think you are only a moron. Then you convince me that you are really a dangerous wacko.
Are you Timothy McVeigh reincarnated from dogshi....

Yea, why the need to tell? Look at this guy. The Air Force spent 25 MILLION DOLLARS to train him. He never told. Someone with a grudge called the Air Force and "secretly" outed him. He didn't even know who did it. THEY ASKED HIM. He never told.

So, why didn't he do the Republican thing and just lie? That's an easy one. Once you are on the radar, they never stop investigating. It's called a "witch hunt" even when no magic is involved. If he had lied, and then later, it was proved he was gay, he could be court martialed. Even go to prison.

But hey, the Air Force is short another gay. Good job Conservatives. You did that. That's from you guys. More afraid of the gays than of the terrorists. Ha ha ha ha AHH ha ha.

Lieutenant Colonel Victor J. Fehrenbach, a fighter weapons systems officer, has been flying the F-15E Strike Eagle since 1998. He has flown numerous missions against Taliban and al-Qaida targets, including the longest combat mission in his squadron's history. On that infamous September 11, 2001, Lt. Col. Fehrenbach was handpicked to fly sorties above the nation's capital. Later he flew combat missions in Iraq and Afghanistan. He has received at least 30 awards and decorations including nine air medals, one of them for heroism, as well as campaign medals for Kosovo, Afghanistan, and Iraq. He is now a flight instructor in Idaho, where he has passed on his skills to more than 300 future Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force weapons systems officers.

Lesson learned - don't break the rules in the military.

That is the whole point, people that WANT to loudly proclaim they are gay and be in the military only want that because they can not have it. They would not serve with pride or successfully.

Pride and homosexuality are mutually exclusive.

How could any soldier wear their countries uniform and claim PRIDE.

And then let other men pack his fudge!!!! :eek:

Lesson learned - don't break the rules in the military.

Yea, except he didn't break any rules.

Pride and homosexuality are mutually exclusive.

How could any soldier wear their countries uniform and claim PRIDE.

And then let other men pack his fudge!!!! :eek:

Wrong I'm quite sure. There have always been gays in military, they kept their mouths shut. On the other hand, so did most of the folks. Yeah, they might pine for their love, but nothing stopping any of them from getting letters, whether love or Dear John...

FOXNews.com - Rep. Ackerman Warns of Terrorist 'Platoon of Lesbians' - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

"Good for you. Well, it seems that the military has gone around and fired a whole bunch of people who speak foreign languages — Farsi and Arabic, etc.," Ackerman said, adding that after much money and time were spent to train the linguists and after they passed their security tests, "many of them told on themselves and were fired."

"For some reason, the military seems more afraid of gay people than they are against terrorists, but they're very brave with the terrorists. ... ... If the terrorists ever got a hold of this information, they'd get a platoon of lesbians to chase us out of Baghdad," Ackerman said, receiving some chuckles from the audience.

I watched this guy on 60 Minutes. Seems he was an Arabic translator and was in Iraq. He would act as a "forward observer" and because he could speak their language would talk to the locals and find out where al Qaeda operatives were located.

Then he made the terrible mistake of sending, "Love Steve" to another soldier via e-mail, which of course, sent up all kinds of red flags.

He said that he felt terrible now that his platoon had no one to talk to the locals. Who knows how many died or became maimed? But hey look on the bright side. At least he's not "peeking" in the showers. Whew, that was close. He might have "turned" someone. Can you "turn" someone who isn't already gay? Those on the right seem to think so. But they're fools, so who knows?

Last edited by a moderator:
FOXNews.com - Rep. Ackerman Warns of Terrorist 'Platoon of Lesbians' - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

"Good for you. Well, it seems that the military has gone around and fired a whole bunch of people who speak foreign languages — Farsi and Arabic, etc.," Ackerman said, adding that after much money and time were spent to train the linguists and after they passed their security tests, "many of them told on themselves and were fired."

"For some reason, the military seems more afraid of gay people than they are against terrorists, but they're very brave with the terrorists. ... ... If the terrorists ever got a hold of this information, they'd get a platoon of lesbians to chase us out of Baghdad," Ackerman said, receiving some chuckles from the audience.

I watched this guy on 60 Minutes. Seems he was an Arabic translator and was in Iraq. He would act as a "forward observer" and because he could speak their language would talk to the locals and find out where al Qaeda operatives were located.

Then he made the terrible mistake of sending, "Love Steve" to another soldier via e-mail, which of course, sent up all kinds of red flags.

He said that he felt terrible now that his platoon had no one to talk to the locals. Who knows how many died or became maimed? But hey look on the bright side. At least he's not "peeking" in the showers. Whew, that was close. He might have "turned" someone. Can you "turn" someone who isn't already gay? Those on the right seem to think so. But they're fools, so who knows?

Just another feel sorry for the sodomite story.

Boo Hoo :(

He was a queer.

He was found out

Good riddance

Case closed

Forum List

Back