Obama says: "I will end 'don't ask-don't tell,'"

U.S. Allies Embrace Gay Military Personnel

You know what is really, funny? Since most of our NATO allies have no anti gay policies, their gay officers are given secret clearances and are allowed to walk through our Pentagon. We can't stop them. They are our allies.

Their gay soldiers sleep next to ours in places the forces serve together.

You know what it looks like? It makes our soldiers seem chicken and afraid, but we know that's not true. It's really what the conservatives are doing to our country. They are terrified of everything. Afraid of the gays. Afraid of the terrorists. Just "afraid". Afraid of blacks, Hispanics. Afraid of the President. Their fear infects everything. Bwaaaawk bwawk bwawk.

FOXNews.com - Rep. Ackerman Warns of Terrorist 'Platoon of Lesbians' - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

"Good for you. Well, it seems that the military has gone around and fired a whole bunch of people who speak foreign languages — Farsi and Arabic, etc.," Ackerman said, adding that after much money and time were spent to train the linguists and after they passed their security tests, "many of them told on themselves and were fired."

"For some reason, the military seems more afraid of gay people than they are against terrorists, but they're very brave with the terrorists. ... ... If the terrorists ever got a hold of this information, they'd get a platoon of lesbians to chase us out of Baghdad," Ackerman said, receiving some chuckles from the audience.

I watched this guy on 60 Minutes. Seems he was an Arabic translator and was in Iraq. He would act as a "forward observer" and because he could speak their language would talk to the locals and find out where al Qaeda operatives were located.

Then he made the terrible mistake of sending, "Love Steve" to another soldier via e-mail, which of course, sent up all kinds of red flags.

He said that he felt terrible now that his platoon had no one to talk to the locals. Who knows how many died or became maimed? But hey look on the bright side. At least he's not "peeking" in the showers. Whew, that was close. He might have "turned" someone. Can you "turn" someone who isn't already gay? Those on the right seem to think so. But they're fools, so who knows?

Just another feel sorry for the sodomite story.

Boo Hoo :(

He was a queer.

He was found out

Good riddance

Case closed

Nice comb you have there:

Def on comb:

the fleshy, more or less serrated outgrowth on the head of certain gallinaceous birds, esp. the domestic fowl (chicken)

Bwaaaawk bwawk bwawk Squack

Run chicken little, run, the skies are falling and a gay will get you. Ruuuuunnnn!!!!

FOXNews.com - Rep. Ackerman Warns of Terrorist 'Platoon of Lesbians' - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

"Good for you. Well, it seems that the military has gone around and fired a whole bunch of people who speak foreign languages — Farsi and Arabic, etc.," Ackerman said, adding that after much money and time were spent to train the linguists and after they passed their security tests, "many of them told on themselves and were fired."

"For some reason, the military seems more afraid of gay people than they are against terrorists, but they're very brave with the terrorists. ... ... If the terrorists ever got a hold of this information, they'd get a platoon of lesbians to chase us out of Baghdad," Ackerman said, receiving some chuckles from the audience.

I watched this guy on 60 Minutes. Seems he was an Arabic translator and was in Iraq. He would act as a "forward observer" and because he could speak their language would talk to the locals and find out where al Qaeda operatives were located.

Then he made the terrible mistake of sending, "Love Steve" to another soldier via e-mail, which of course, sent up all kinds of red flags.

He said that he felt terrible now that his platoon had no one to talk to the locals. Who knows how many died or became maimed? But hey look on the bright side. At least he's not "peeking" in the showers. Whew, that was close. He might have "turned" someone. Can you "turn" someone who isn't already gay? Those on the right seem to think so. But they're fools, so who knows?

Just another feel sorry for the sodomite story.

Boo Hoo :(

He was a queer.

He was found out

Good riddance

Case closed

Nice comb you have there:

Def on comb:

the fleshy, more or less serrated outgrowth on the head of certain gallinaceous birds, esp. the domestic fowl (chicken)

Run chicken little, run, the skies are falling and a gay will get you. Ruuuuunnnn!!!!
and he is an Obama supporter

Nice comb you have there

Def on comb:

Feeling OK there rdean?

Need to take your meds??

Nice comb you have there

Def on comb:

Feeling OK there rdean?

Need to take your meds??
he needs them about the same as you do ;)

You know what it looks like? It makes our soldiers seem chicken and afraid, but we know that's not true. It's really what the conservatives are doing to our country. They are terrified of everything. Afraid of the gays. Afraid of the terrorists. Just "afraid". Afraid of blacks, Hispanics. Afraid of the President. Their fear infects everything. Bwaaaawk bwawk bwawk.
So you are saying that the cure for all of America's problems is that we need more gays!?!? :cuckoo: :lol:

So anyone who is against homosexuality is somehow a dangerous wacko and unpatriotic??? :cuckoo:

Some are. You are definitely one of them.
I have never advocated violence against gays.

Even though they engage in animalistic behavior.

They are still humans. :doubt:

But first, you said:

Homosexuality should be reclassified as a crime, like it used to be.

First time offenders should be lock up in institutions and given treatment and therapy to effect a cure.

Those who are repeat offenders, should be given prison sentences and locked up for the good of society and safety of our children.

Ah, but what kind of "therapy"? What kind has "worked" in the past?

Reparative therapy? Lobotomy? Electroshock? Castrating drugs? Exorcism? Douches?

Just being locked up in prison for being born a certain way is "torture". You are so damn dirty and don't even know it.

http://supreme.lp.findlaw.com/supreme_court/briefs/02-102/02-102.mer.ami.apa.pdf

http://www-rcf.usc.edu/~usclrev/pdf/072502.pdf

So do you, Sunni. Animals eat, so do you. Animals use oxygen, so do you. Animals reproduce or are able to, so do you.

Any rancher I know would cull a male animal. If he saw it humping another male animal. :eek:
Few operate their lives applying a rancher mentality.
What do you have against ranchers?

I grew up out west and knew many.

Ranchers are good people and the salt of the earth. :eusa_angel:

Any rancher I know would cull a male animal. If he saw it humping another male animal. :eek:
Lame. Few operate their lives applying a rancher mentality.
What do you have against ranchers?

I grew up out west and knew many.

Ranchers are good people and the salt of the earth. :eusa_angel:
Still lame.

I keep on expecting some sort of intelligent input, rebuttal, assertion, etc. from you; but now I see that is just not a realistic expectation.

and there it is
he wants to "cull" homosexuals

but thats not advocating violence against them :eusa_whistle:

Of course not.

I think I found a picture of Sunni:

$homosexuals-gay-demotivational-posters.jpg

Forum List

Back