Obama Said "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been My Son"

Get the tape, that is what I read as well.
I've heard the audio. You simply believe a fucking lie because you read it somewhere, fucking jackass.

Provide the audio. Never mind I did, as I knew you wouldn't find it.

At what point in the audio do you hear the police dispatcher say "stand down until an officer arrived"?

That's right, you didn't, jackass!

What about don't follow him are you confused about?
Nobody in the audio said "don't follow him", jackass.

Why can't you simply admit that you are wrong?

So now you are deaf.

Why, how many babies did Obama knowingly abandon?

I've heard the audio. You simply believe a fucking lie because you read it somewhere, fucking jackass.

At what point in the audio do you hear the police dispatcher say "stand down until an officer arrived"?

So now you are deaf.
Nobody in the audio told Zimmerman, "don't follow him". That's the fact of the matter.

You simply cannot admit it to yourself when you are wrong, and that's why you are such a slow learner.

Anyone who watched the trial knows that Zimmerman was a innocent man targeted by the feds, the media and the state of florida to further the liberal agenda of black victimhood.

Fortunately for George Zimmerman we are a nation of laws and we have the right to a trial by jury.
tenor.gif

#TooFunny

Ok, for all of you that are STILL pissed about the Zimmerman verdict....let me tell you what happened to me in January of 1986.

I was working in the cafeteria washing dishes part-time at High Plains Baptist Hospital while I was in Tech school. Amarillo Catholic Services had sponsored a bunch of Laotians that were new to the states. The hospital hired this one young man from Laos that was one creepy little fuck. He took a liking to a young lady from Iowa that was going to school at West Texas State. He would brush up against her every chance he got and in broken English would often ask her to give him a ride home because he had to take the bus.... that would come by in FRONT of the hospital.....this detail is important, so file it away.

The young lady was friend of mine and she confided in me that she was really uncomfortable with the way he acted but didn't want to report him to our supervisor because she didn't want him to get fired...she just wanted him to leave her alone. I said I would try and talk to him but if that didn't work, I would report him myself. I found a moment where I could talk to him without anyone else around. I discreetly pointed to the young lady and told him "You see her? She doesn't want you to touch her...not ever...she doesn't want to give you a ride.....she wants YOU to leave her alone.....do you understand"? He looked at me with blank, cold eyes and picked up a hot plate and acted like he was going to hit me with it. I grabbed his wrist and told him that I wasn't willing to lose my job by kicking his ass here, but if he wanted to continue this conversation, we could do it at the end of our shift. He chilled out and I went about doing my job.

Three hours later, I clocked out and went out to the employee parking lot which was in the back of the hospital. I had taken about thirty steps towards my car when I heard someone walking out that door behind me. I turned around and it was the guy I had confronted and he was walking towards me with a purpose. I walked back towards him because I knew why he was there. I got within 5 feet of him when he pulled out a butterfly knife and stabbed me in the stomach. My adrenaline was flowing and I didn't even realize how bad I was hurt. I beat the ever loving crap out of him and while I was doing so, he thrashed around with the knife and stabbed me in the left thigh left just barely missing a crucial artery. Had I not been in a hospital parking lot, I would have bled out before I could have gotten to an emergency room. He was arrested but wasn't charged because he was smaller than me and was beaten up. I spent 4 hours having my stomach and thigh muscle sown up before they could even start on stitching up the skin. The D.A refused the case because it wasn't one they thought they could win. According to them, I brought this all on myself for walking back to my attacker...much like Trayvon Martin did...so for all of you that are weeping teeny tiny tears about the verdict? STFU...the law is what it is. No one organized marches or protests on my behalf and nor I did I ask for one. The law is what it is and things are what they are. Take out the emotion and deal with what is.....
he_said_my_story_was_cool_and_he_called_me_a_bro.jpg

This far rightwing palooka is having conniptions claiming that "NOBODY SAID TO STAND DOWN!! THAT'S A LIE!!"

latest

Going from memory here...
  • DISPATCHER: Are you following him?
  • ZIMMERMAN: Yeah..
  • DISPATCHER: Uhm, you don't need to do that.
A distinction without a difference.

Ok, for all of you that are STILL pissed about the Zimmerman verdict....let me tell you what happened to me in January of 1986.

I was working in the cafeteria washing dishes part-time at High Plains Baptist Hospital while I was in Tech school. Amarillo Catholic Services had sponsored a bunch of Laotians that were new to the states. The hospital hired this one young man from Laos that was one creepy little fuck. He took a liking to a young lady from Iowa that was going to school at West Texas State. He would brush up against her every chance he got and in broken English would often ask her to give him a ride home because he had to take the bus.... that would come by in FRONT of the hospital.....this detail is important, so file it away.

The young lady was friend of mine and she confided in me that she was really uncomfortable with the way he acted but didn't want to report him to our supervisor because she didn't want him to get fired...she just wanted him to leave her alone. I said I would try and talk to him but if that didn't work, I would report him myself. I found a moment where I could talk to him without anyone else around. I discreetly pointed to the young lady and told him "You see her? She doesn't want you to touch her...not ever...she doesn't want to give you a ride.....she wants YOU to leave her alone.....do you understand"? He looked at me with blank, cold eyes and picked up a hot plate and acted like he was going to hit me with it. I grabbed his wrist and told him that I wasn't willing to lose my job by kicking his ass here, but if he wanted to continue this conversation, we could do it at the end of our shift. He chilled out and I went about doing my job.

Three hours later, I clocked out and went out to the employee parking lot which was in the back of the hospital. I had taken about thirty steps towards my car when I heard someone walking out that door behind me. I turned around and it was the guy I had confronted and he was walking towards me with a purpose. I walked back towards him because I knew why he was there. I got within 5 feet of him when he pulled out a butterfly knife and stabbed me in the stomach. My adrenaline was flowing and I didn't even realize how bad I was hurt. I beat the ever loving crap out of him and while I was doing so, he thrashed around with the knife and stabbed me in the left thigh left just barely missing a crucial artery. Had I not been in a hospital parking lot, I would have bled out before I could have gotten to an emergency room. He was arrested but wasn't charged because he was smaller than me and was beaten up. I spent 4 hours having my stomach and thigh muscle sown up before they could even start on stitching up the skin. The D.A refused the case because it wasn't one they thought they could win. According to them, I brought this all on myself for walking back to my attacker...much like Trayvon Martin did...so for all of you that are weeping teeny tiny tears about the verdict? STFU...the law is what it is. No one organized marches or protests on my behalf and nor I did I ask for one. The law is what it is and things are what they are. Take out the emotion and deal with what is.....
he_said_my_story_was_cool_and_he_called_me_a_bro.jpg

I admire you for standing up for the young lady and it is outrageous the laotian nut case was not charged but none of that is even remotely similar to the Trayvon situation. Like so many you have bought into the myths regarding the trayvon affair and ignored the evidence....all brought out at the trial. So many want to comment on that case without knowing the facts. A pity.

You Lie!

That is not what Obama said.
Post the quote.

You are correct but such a mistake after all this time is not signficant. Also it should be noted that Obama like most of the nation had seen the photo of trayvon when he was l2 yrs. old that the media in violation of their code of conduct constantly ran with, thus-- misleading the public ---making them think that is what trayvon looked liked on the night he was killed. And coupled with that they constantly ran a disparaging photo of Z. The media bias in this case was outrageous but they got away with it. One of the low points in Ameican journalism...misleading the public and motivating several retaliatroy incidents of revenge which resulted in the death and grievious bodily harm of several innocent people. The media has blood on its hands. But they still to this day continue to lie about the trayvon affair.

Here is what Obama said:
Obama.... "when I think about this boy, I think about my own kids. And I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this, and that everybody pulls together -- federal, state and local -- to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened.

So I'm glad that not only is the Justice Department looking into it, I understand now that the governor of the state of Florida has formed a task force to investigate what's taking place. I think all of us have to do some soul searching to figure out how does something like this happen. And that means that examine the laws and the context for what happened, as well as the specifics of the incident.

But my main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon. And I think they are right to expect that all of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves, and that we're going to get to the bottom of exactly what happened".

Thus with all the power of the federal government and the state of Florida this case was invesitgated as thoroughly as is humanly possible.....the evidence was gathered...it was presented at trial and the jury in one of the great examples of how a jury needs to operate...basing their decision on the actual facts of the case declared Z was not guilty as charged. Even Jimmy Carter said the jury made the right decision...and no one is more liberal than Jimmy Carter.

Last edited:

This far rightwing palooka is having conniptions claiming that "NOBODY SAID TO STAND DOWN!! THAT'S A LIE!!"

latest

Going from memory here...
  • DISPATCHER: Are you following him?
  • ZIMMERMAN: Yeah..
  • DISPATCHER: Uhm, you don't need to do that.
A distinction without a difference.

First of all the dispatcher had no legal authority to order Z to do anything.

What she actually said after asking Z if he was following Trayvon....which Z did just for a very short time trying to figure out which way trayvon had run off to so he could answer the dispatches question of which way did he run? Z had answered in the affirmative when the dispatcher asked if he was following trayvon...then the dispatcher said and I quote "we do not need you to do that" Z answered in the affirmative, agreeing to stop trying to follow Trayvon who had completely eluded him at this point anyhow. You should have watched the trial. Time and again when these discussions of the trayvon affair erupt...one sees so many who comment on the case without knowing the facts...hence all the confusion continues.

So now you are deaf.
Nobody in the audio told Zimmerman, "don't follow him". That's the fact of the matter.

You simply cannot admit it to yourself when you are wrong, and that's why you are such a slow learner.

You are correct. What the dispatcher actually said after she asked z if he was followig Trayvon was and I quote "we do not need you to do that" also it should be understood she had no legal authority to order Z to do anything.

Being shot by a Barney Fife wannabe kinds really sorta does make Trayvon the victim.
He was shot while attempting to murder George, jackass.

Zimmerman murdered him.
Actually ... no, he was acquitted.

And he should of been found guilty. Also I'm aware of the verdict and it was a travesty.

He would have been found guilty of Third degree. 1st degree murder couldnt be proven in court

You do not know that...that is just one of the many myths surrounding the trayvon affair. Z should not have been charged at all. The intiial investigation was correct and should have stood but due to federal pressure organized by eric holder the gov. of the state of florida agreed for the state to charge Z and bring him to trial....which turned out to be a huge blow to the political myth of black victimhood...thus to this day the liberals cannot let go of that case...constantly lying about it, attempting to distort the facts etc.

Just a side note here. If anyone should appreciate the jury system is is the Negroes....had they rather go back to the days when there was a lot of vigilante justice? Me think not...thus they are shooting themselves in the head when they dirty dog our legal system, which of course is not perfect due mainly to the fact it has been so heavily subverted by liberal judges.

Also regarding the days of vigilant justice....most of them victims of lynching were guilty and there also were many whites lynched.

Just a side note here. If anyone should appreciate the jury system is is the Negroes....had they rather go back to the days when there was a lot of vigilante justice? Me think not...thus they are shooting themselves in the head when they dirty dog our legal system, which of course is not perfect due mainly to the fact it has been so heavily subverted by liberal judges.

Also regarding the days of vigilant justice....most of them victims of lynching were guilty and there also were many whites lynched.

Just a side note here, Z should be in prison.

Just a side note here, Z should be in prison.

I think you should be in prison. See how that goes...anyone can have an opinion. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Man I'm a white person and I can see through all this shit.

Unfortunately the ignorance surrounding the trayvon affair is not color restricted ...meaning black and white demonstrate that ignorance abounds in the trayvon affair.

Man I'm a white person and I can see through all this shit.

You sound like a wigger. Do you know what a wigger is?
principles.

wigger
noun wig·ger \ ˈwi-gər \
Definition of wigger
plural wiggers
slang,
: usually a young white person whose clothing, language, and mannerisms are regarded as imitative of those stereotypically associated with African-Americans : a white person who admires and seeks to emulate black culture

Forum List

Back