Obama’s one achievement — outgolfing Tiger Woods

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
He has not surpassed Woods yet but probably will by end of year. But more power to him the left has convinced me that he is not needed and there really isn't anything he will do to help anything. After all Bush took all those "vacations" to awful Crawford which is exactly the same as Obama's vacations.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/13/curl-obamas-one-achievement-outgolfing-tiger-woods/

From the article: More, in his campaigning for the position, he vowed “I will not rest until ” well, fixing everything — even the rising sea levels. He pledged to work “tirelessly” until “every American who wants a job can find one,” that he “will not rest until we have fully recovered from this recession.”

Does “not resting” mean no vacations? Uh, it does if you listen to Candidate Obama himself: “If you seek that office, then you have to be prepared to give your life to it. Essentially the bargain that I think any president strikes with the American people is — you give me this office, and in turn, my fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure is gone!”

Obama’s one achievement — outgolfing Tiger Woods
He has not surpassed Woods yet but probably will by end of year. But more power to him the left has convinced me that he is not needed and there really isn't anything he will do to help anything. After all Bush took all those "vacations" to awful Crawford which is exactly the same as Obama's vacations

Are you so desperate for attention you will post disingenuous sucker ads?
to show how more desperate you are for attention you make a totally biased evaluation of Oblama and Bush, which with all it's misuse of the English language you managed to babble some gibberish about how, Oblama is bad for taking vacations and trips , but it is okay if Bush did it...

Like it matters to the govt, Oblama or that fly on the wall what the hell you think...

Last edited:
Let us all know when Obama reaches 879 vacation days.

You know..like George W. Bush.

Big difference here: Obama is on vacation 24/7 365 rather in or out of office :lol:

-Geaux

If you're gonna troll, a new subject would be nice, you all have been crying over this dead beaten horse for a long time...vacations bad for Barack, okay for George, in fact if you ever had a job you would take a vacation also...

Last edited:
Let us all know when Obama reaches 879 vacation days.

You know..like George W. Bush.

I read where he broke 900 days in the middle of nowhere in Texas clearing brush and posing for the cameras.

900 days is almost 3 years, out of an 8 year term. How many Americans get 37% vacation time from their full-time jobs?

Forum List

Back