New black hero for americans

Why change the title of the article to dilute to impact of the bloombergs fail and define Sheriff Clarke by his color?

Why change the title of the article to dilute to impact of the bloombergs fail and define Sheriff Clarke by his color?

Better to rub it in your face that blacks are not as you stereotype them.

So, you are flashing the Race Card. Ok.

I am highlighting your hypocrisy...a black man with American ideals is anathema
to your political goals...much like Ben Carson.

Sigh, thought so. You don't know me and your game plan is a fail, you look like a race baiter. Usually a lefty tactic, and one that will leave you trying to run from the accusation.

Sigh, thought so. You don't know me and your game plan is a fail, you look like a race baiter. Usually a lefty tactic, and one that will leave you trying to run from the accusation.

Real men don't sigh, Gertrude...Clarke is a real man...that's my point no matter how you spin it.

Real men don't sigh, Gertrude...Clarke is a real man...that's my point no matter how you spin it.

I am in the twilight zone :lol:

Wait for his next post where he tells you with a smirk that he hates people who "play the race card"

Maybe the two of you should figure out what "the race card" is before using the term so you don't sound like morons.

THe guy is obviously an Oreo, an Uncle Tom, a steppin fetchit for the white man.

Wait for his next post where he tells you with a smirk that he hates people who "play the race card"

Maybe the two of you should figure out what "the race card" is before using the term so you don't sound like morons.

THe guy is obviously an Oreo, an Uncle Tom, a steppin fetchit for the white man.

Heres your chance baby. Why dont you of superior intellect tell us what "playing the race card" means and why this doesnt apply.

When you dont, just remember...I accept your apology

Going to play racquetball...will pick up when I get back.

What color is the person you will be playing against?

Not Many brothers play r-ball..they like basketball ball and weights. My neighbor to the right is a karate champion...black dude...neighbor to my left is also black.... plays but just had a knee replacement. I've been here about three years...upper mid class hood...best neighbors I've ever had.

Heres your chance baby. Why dont you of superior intellect tell us what "playing the race card" means and why this doesnt apply.

When you dont, just remember...I accept your apology

I accept your apology Rabbi:lol:

Forum List

Back