Obama Runs his mouth and heads Back to Hawaii

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Obama claims victory, heads back to Hawaii - latimes.com

Obama claims victory, heads back to Hawaii
Even as he claimed victory and praised leaders for walking back from the edge of economic danger, President Obama looked ahead to his next round of sparring with Republicans in Congress over deficits, taxes and government spending.

The laziest most worthless President in History..........

he did win.

so did our country

the republicans lost

its good for our country when the republicans lose

awful man and President

He more or less told the people, I won suckers by sticking it too you..

then jets off back to his LAVISH VACATION

Whine, whine, mewl, and puke. LOL. You lost. You were still trying to obstruct anything at all that was neccessary and enough people told their reps to pass that bill or be history in 2014 that it passed.

No, it was not what should have passed, but it was the best that the GOP would let happen.

The President made an impressive win, and Bohner and company took an impressive loss. After all the yap-yap they caved.

Whine, whine, mewl, and puke. LOL. You lost. You were still trying to obstruct anything at all that was neccessary and enough people told their reps to pass that bill or be history in 2014 that it passed.

No, it was not what should have passed, but it was the best that the GOP would let happen.

The President made an impressive win, and Bohner and company took an impressive loss. After all the yap-yap they caved.

holy smokes, it's not WHAT SHOULD OF PASSED?
but yet the President made a impressive win...you people are sick cult members

Stephanie, you're wrong. You're always wrong. But, that's okay and most of us just ignore your posts.

But, could you do something please? Could you please stop typing "... could OF ..." when what you obviously mean is "... could HAVE ... "?

I'm not criticizing your ignorance of BASIC syntax. We all make mistakes. But you're rw. That means you value ignorance and poor education. But, every time you type, "... could OF ...", it makes my teeth grind in the most unpleasant way.

Thanks ever so much and have a nice day.

And, about the OP - job well done Mr President. Now, even though you are never actually off duty, go and enjoy what's left of your much deserved vacation. Especially try to get in some golf because, as we've seen, that just drives the rw's nuts. :lol:

Stephanie, you're wrong. You're always wrong. But, that's okay and most of us just ignore your posts.

But, could you do something please? Could you please stop typing "... could OF ..." when what you obviously mean is "... could HAVE ... "?

I'm not criticizing your ignorance of BASIC syntax. We all make mistakes. But you're rw. That means you value ignorance and poor education. But, every time you type, "... could OF ...", it makes my teeth grind in the most unpleasant way.

Thanks ever so much and have a nice day.

And, about the OP - job well done Mr President. Now, even though you are never actually off duty, go and enjoy what's left of your much deserved vacation. Especially try to get in some golf because, as we've seen, that just drives the rw's nuts. :lol:

tsk tsk, not my fault you are a miserable horses ass ...do I care what you ask...FUCK NO:lol:
and you thinking obama did a good job is nothing new, you are one his loyal cult members

Last edited:
im still waiting for any liberal to tell us why THE BIGGEST MILLIONAIRES of all dont have to pay their fair share???? Hollywood, nascar drivers?? Why is that?? I thought EVERYONE should have to pay their fair share?

im still waiting for any liberal to tell us why THE BIGGEST MILLIONAIRES of all dont have to pay their fair share???? Hollywood, nascar drivers?? Why is that?? I thought EVERYONE should have to pay their fair share?

:eusa_shhh:
Obama won something is all that matters

:eusa_shhh:
Obama won something is all that matters

Notice how they're all silent on that fact and pretend not to see it. MUSH BRAINED ZOMBIES. Wards of the State.

But I guess now it's ok to raise taxes NOW because HE SAY'S SO

[ame=http://youtu.be/aufAtuTwKlE]FLASHBACK: Obama Says You Don't Raise Taxes In A Recession - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back