Obama, Republicans reach deal to extend tax cuts, unemployment benefits

Watching a noob like you making statements to somebody who has dismantled your arguments is amusing.

The two puppets came after me with guns blazing. A surefired sign.

Speaking of guns
they are banned in DC and so

Are poor black children from going to school with Papa Obama's kids at Sidwell
Banned by Obama

Why was that again?
:eusa_whistle:

Neo, that is trite stuff. I expect far more from sure fire far right winger like you.

The two puppets came after me with guns blazing. A surefired sign.

Speaking of guns
they are banned in DC and so

Are poor black children from going to school with Papa Obama's kids at Sidwell
Banned by Obama

Why was that again?
:eusa_whistle:

Neo, that is trite stuff. I expect far more from sure fire far right winger like you.

I am a "far right winger" as much as you are a "RINO" :eusa_angel:

Fighting for Maggie, maybe you two are one in the same- same poster different names- (I am joking)

Trite- not for the kids who won't be allowed to go

If I was posting to Maggie then I would say to her:
it's not the question- stupid
it's the hypocrisy

I agree about far right wing hypocrisy: pretending that the USSR, USA, and Great Britain could have defeated the integrated big government corporatist-fascist alliance of Germany that damn near conquered Europe for a century. Come on, Neo, man up. Your definition of "statism" and the other stuff does not match real world reality. And on that brillant summary, I leave you the field, the last word, and a "good night, my friend."

I agree about far right wing hypocrisy: pretending that the USSR, USA, and Great Britain could have defeated the integrated big government corporatist-fascist alliance of Germany that damn near conquered Europe for a century. Come on, Neo, man up. Your definition of "statism" and the other stuff does not match real world reality. And on that brillant summary, I leave you the field, the last word, and a "good night, my friend."

I see. Almost like far left wing hypocrisy that pretends Nazism would have happened with a small and limited gov't :eusa_shhh:

"Man up" - sounds funny coming from you

You mean the most common and standard def.
See: (same subject)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ailure-to-this-world-ever-15.html#post3089155

Have a good night. I am sure Maggie will be here soon to defend your honor

Last edited:

Forum List

Back