Obama report card for mid-2011? C-minus

Wonky Pundit

USMB's Silent Snowden
Apr 30, 2011
Quisitive
Obama's personality can be summarized in a joke I heard long before he was famous.

If he were walking along the shore of a lake and saw a man drowning 20 feet out, he would throw a rope. But if the only rope nearby was 15 feet long, he would keep walking after tossing it, and congratulate himself on having met the man more than halfway.

Obama is bright, charming, and hard working, but he is absolutely not a leader. So it's really too bad that he has a job that requires leadership above almost everything else.

What's REALLY depressing is that everyone currently seeking the GOP nomination would be many times worse.

Omg, you have a published ignore list and rules for rep? Lol and you say you don't have a lot of free time....ok

On topic the prez has done what in your mind to deserve a passing grade?

Obama's personality can be summarized in a joke I heard long before he was famous.

If he were walking along the shore of a lake and saw a man drowning 20 feet out, he would throw a rope. But if the only rope nearby was 15 feet long, he would keep walking after tossing it, and congratulate himself on having met the man more than halfway.

Obama is bright, charming, and hard working, but he is absolutely not a leader. So it's really too bad that he has a job that requires leadership above almost everything else.

What's REALLY depressing is that everyone currently seeking the GOP nomination would be many times worse.

link?

i give him a D-

osama did get taken out on his watch after all. other than that, bush3

C-???? I would hate to see what you considered a F.....

Omg, you have a published ignore list and rules for rep? Lol and you say you don't have a lot of free time....ok
"A lot" is relative.

Okay, he's:
  • Made a little progress toward Universal HC, which will benefit the economy to some degree in the long term
  • Added some (but nowhere near enough) jobs to repair infrastructure
  • Been willing to take the gamble to kill bin Laden
  • Staved off an artificial debt crisis by the opposition
I'd say that's enough at least to pass.

Perhaps he would have had to have ended mankind?

Last edited:
Last edited:

An F would be someone who got the country into wars for silly reasons - the bigger the better. (Remind you of anyone?)

This is the first President we have had in the history of the United States that LEADS from the REAR. That's his motus of operende. IOW--he is NO LEADER.

Obama has never been involved with any bill--including Obamacare. Nancy Pelosi wrote it for him. The 1 trillion dollar economic stimulus bill that Obama shoved down our throats--Pelosi and Reid wrote for him.

The only time Democrats need him anymore--is when they drag him off the Golf Course or another fundraising event to give another perfectly pronounced speech that someone else has written--that he reads from a teleprompter. It's very clear that when questioned about these bills--and "off of the teleprompter"--he can't answer any questions with specificity--because he wasn't involved in designing them. He's the closet President that only comes out--signs his John Henry on them--and actually knows nothing about what he just signed.

And that's why White House staff reporters have constantly complained about having to e-mail questions to Obama's staff--prior to any Presidential news conferences--including Helen Thomas--old as dirt--and most liberal white house staff reporter ever. IOW--Obama knows the question FIRST--and well in advance--with an answer before he selects a reporter in a news conference--and that's why he calls them out by their name.

This is YOUR President--
One Big Ass Mistake America.

$APOLLOBAMA.jpg

Last edited:
"A lot" is relative.

Okay, he's:
  • Made a little progress toward Universal HC, which will benefit the economy to some degree in the long term
  • Added some (but nowhere near enough) jobs to repair infrastructure
  • Been willing to take the gamble to kill bin Laden
  • Staved off an artificial debt crisis by the opposition
I'd say that's enough at least to pass.

Healthcare wasn't this year.

When, where and how did he create jobs this year?

Anyone would have killed ubl if given the chance

He enabled this debacle and then settled for a deal nearly identical to one the house offered weeks earlier

You fail by your own standards.

That dimwit bdboop hasn't created as many threads lately. Did someone finally put the dog collar back on her? I do see however she is still unable to form a non cut n past post. Hate to see the human brain wasted like that.

Forum List

Back