Obama report card for mid-2011? C-minus

Omg, you have a published ignore list and rules for rep? Lol and you say you don't have a lot of free time....ok
"A lot" is relative.

On topic the prez has done what in your mind to deserve a passing grade?
Okay, he's:
  • Made a little progress toward Universal HC, which will benefit the economy to some degree in the long term
  • Added some (but nowhere near enough) jobs to repair infrastructure
  • Been willing to take the gamble to kill bin Laden
  • Staved off an artificial debt crisis by the opposition
I'd say that's enough at least to pass.

Healthcare wasn't this year.

When, where and how did he create jobs this year?

Anyone would have killed ubl if given the chance

He enabled this debacle and then settled for a deal nearly identical to one the house offered weeks earlier

You fail by your own standards.
Nope.
I said "in the long term"
I didn't specify "this year"
The success of the OBL mission was far from assured
The debacle came entirely from the TP freshmen

Look, if you want to give him an F you're more than free to do so. Give him your grade and I'll give him mine - or are you against any idea so democratic? :lol:

Oh well, I had bechamel crab cakes, duck an andouillie gumbo and crawfish crepes for dinner... f it all. And three Ketel One Martinis.

Ahhhyeee!

That dimwit bdboop hasn't created as many threads lately. Did someone finally put the dog collar back on her? I do see however she is still unable to form a non cut n past post. Hate to see the human brain wasted like that.

T he DNC can only issue so many opinions in a day. It takes time for the EXTREME and RACIST memos to go out.

"A lot" is relative.

Okay, he's:
  • Made a little progress toward Universal HC, which will benefit the economy to some degree in the long term
  • Added some (but nowhere near enough) jobs to repair infrastructure
  • Been willing to take the gamble to kill bin Laden
  • Staved off an artificial debt crisis by the opposition
I'd say that's enough at least to pass.

He enabled this debacle and then settled for a deal nearly identical to one the house offered weeks earlier

Nope.

Look, if you want to give him an F you're more than free to do so. Give him your grade and I'll give him mine - or are you against any idea so democratic? :lol:

Well excuse the hell out of me for trying to spark a debate on a political debate forum.

Last edited:

Nope.

Well excuse the hell out of me for trying to spark a debate on a political debate forum.
Oh, was that what you were doing? :eusa_eh:

Okay, I'll bite. Why does he deserve to fail?

Nope.

Do you read the paper?

Nope.

I didn't specify weather he would pass or not. I asked you why you passed him.
And your response was vague and lacking specifics.

As I stated he got credit for ocare when it passed (from the left). This year it has accomplished nothing except he's passing out waivers like candy. Besides neither you nor I can say with any certainty the "future impact" and just recently his own administration admitted that the current rise in cost was unexpected.

Then you mentioned jobs. That's laughable

Then ubl. Yes their were risks BUT you know dam well any president would have made the same call. It was a no brainer.

AND YOU DID SPECIFY THIS YEAR FOR HIS GRADE so how the heck can you give him a grade on future hope?

If this is all you have as reason for giving him a passing grade you have failed worse than he has.

As I stated he got credit for ocare when it passed (from the left). This year it has accomplished nothing except he's passing out waivers like candy. Besides neither you nor I can say with any certainty the "future impact" and just recently his own administration admitted that the current rise in cost was unexpected.

Then ubl. Yes their were risks BUT you know dam well any president would have made the same call. It was a no brainer.

AND YOU DID SPECIFY THIS YEAR FOR HIS GRADE so how the heck can you give him a grade on future hope?

If this is all you have as reason for giving him a passing grade you have failed worse than he has.
Granted, I should have been more specific about that last point: I meant from January 2009 to date. My bad.

Interesting that you're so reluctant to explain why you think he failed, though...

Granted, I should have been more specific about that last point: I meant from January 2009 to date. My bad.

Interesting that you're so reluctant to explain why you think he failed, though...

I'm not reluctant in the least. I just figured we would cover your position first so as to not muddle the conversation. One at a time, right?

So now we've changed the rules to go back to the beginning?

I give him high marks for rhetoric and stump speeches. He even had me fooled in the beginning. I almost believed he ment what he said about changing Washington. But then reality set in.

He fails in my book for the following reasons :

Condescending attitudes towards congress
Speaks to the public like were all in 6th grade
Obamacare
The way he got ocare passed
Broken promises. Ie transparency, online bills prior to votes
Wasted the stimulus on things offering no return or lasting impact
Spending
Calling cops stupid
Dissing on Israel
Too friendly with enemy leaders
Giving out waivers for ocare to the big biz friends
Never vetoing any pork laden bills like he promised
Not making the economy any better
9.2 unemployment
Bypassing congress and installing new regulations
Frank Dodd
Taking a bus on my dime to campaign
Ignoring the midterms (he claimed the people spoke, but he apparently wasn't listening)
Cash for clunkers
Sueing Arizona
Sueing Boeing
Paying off the unions with stimulus cash
Sending his wife on extravagant trips when were hurting badly
Calling for civility after Gabby was shot only to call me a terrorist later
Signing a debt limit without real cuts
Claiming his opposition wants to kill granny (cevility?)
Raging on bush for wars then getting into new ones (two faced)
NO LEADERSHIP

I could go on

The paper says many things. What's your argument?

Well, it's kinda like, 9+% unemployment, worthless $, $17,000,000,000,000 debt, inflation, feckless foreign policy, World's nations laughing at us, downgraded credit, Obamacare, etc.

At least that narrows it down.................

That's exactly the kind of response you were hoping for out of me obviously. You give some bullshit reasons for giving him a c and then insist on me explaining my position as to why he failed. You clearly weren't prepared for facts or specifics as you skipped right over my response.

Why is it so many of you are incapable of real discussions. Your all stuck with one liners and 3 sentence responses. Maybe you should up your A,D,D medication.

Well, it's kinda like, 9+% unemployment, worthless $, $17,000,000,000,000 debt, inflation, feckless foreign policy, World's nations laughing at us, downgraded credit, Obamacare, etc.

At least that narrows it down.................

That's exactly the kind of response you were hoping for out of me obviously. You give some bullshit reasons for giving him a c and then insist on me explaining my position as to why he failed. You clearly weren't prepared for facts or specifics as you skipped right over my response.

Why is it so many of you are incapable of real discussions. Your all stuck with one liners and 3 sentence responses. Maybe you should up your A,D,D medication.

Well excuse the hell out of me for not getting to you in order.

Keep your panties on and I'll address your points at my convenience.

Forum List

Back