Obama refuses to give another speech in Texas

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Obama will not be making any more public speeches in Texas .... He claims every time he gets up on stage, behind the podium, to make a speech, some damn West Texas cotton farmer starts bidding on him. ........ :cool:

Republicanisms-Obama-picking-cotton.png

And you whine when people point out your racism.

When people call everything that offends them racism, I stop listening to the pissy pant little bitches.

I know...Liberals are so quick with calling people racist
How could anyone misinterpret your avi?

Pop the dick out of your mouth for a minute and 'splain to all of us how that is racism.

I'm betting that all you will do is blow more smoke out of your festered ass.

And you whine when people point out your racism.

When people call everything that offends them racism, I stop listening to the pissy pant little bitches.

I know...Liberals are so quick with calling people racist
How could anyone misinterpret your avi?

Pop the dick out of your mouth for a minute and 'splain to all of us how that is racism.

I'm betting that all you will do is blow more smoke out of your festered ass.

That's a funny joke..
Get it? Pop the dick out of your mouth

Nobody can beat USMB conservatives when it comes to witty, well thought out retorts. Don't forget to tell your buds at the klan meeting tonight how you stuck it to them librals

And then I told that Libral......Pop the dick out of your mouth

I wish he would refuse to give another speech for the rest of his term. but he likes to hear himself spew what others writes for him, so he can talk about himself. He acts like he's King of the world and how we would have never survived if he hadn't dropped down from the heavens above to save us

I wish he would refuse to give another speech for the rest of his term. but he likes to hear himself spew what others writes for him, so he can talk about himself. He acts like he's King of the world and how we would have never survived if he hadn't dropped down from the heavens above to save us

He's dropped, but not from the heavens!

Forum List

Back