Coughing Is The Message

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
dag021816.jpg
http://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/dag021816.jpg

The message is preparation for withdrawing from the race due to a health problem. After all, how can the FBI pick on poor sick Hillary!

Sanders is the one who has had a real "productive" cough up through New Hampshire primary. Probably why he looked so ancient at the last debate. I think you can keep dreaming of Hillary disappearing, Flanders, but like a stubborn wart, I don't think she's going anywhere.

I think you can keep dreaming of Hillary disappearing, Flanders, but like a stubborn wart, I don't think she's going anywhere.
To OldLady: Consider the alternatives if she hangs in there to the bitter end:

1. Her numbers continue to plummet.

2. She loses to Sanders.

3. Being indicted by the DOJ for the stuff in her e-mails.

4. The Select Committee on Benghazi’s report ties her to the deaths of four Americans, and/or ties her to the stand down order that prevented help from being sent to Americans under attack.

5. A brokered convention hands the nomination to Joe Biden.

On the other hand:

1. She bails out pleading health problems; thereby, gaining enough sympathy to leave the field of combat undefeated —— and unindicted. (Can you see her being wheeled into a courtroom in an iron lung?)

2. She flies to Lourdes where she experiences a miraculous cure.

3. She returns triumphantly to spent her golden years enjoying the wealth she amassed ‘serving the country’.

If she's elected, Clinton would be 69 years old when she takes the oath next January. While a person's health at that age depends on diet, exercise, and lifestyle choices, even the fittest septuagenarian can be afflicted with a serious disease. Clinton is having trust issues as it is. Can she be relied on to come clean if she is suffering from a serious malady?​

March 13, 2016
Clinton has another coughing fit during speech.
By Rick Moran

Blog: Clinton has another coughing fit during speech.

I do not want to give Hillary the evil eye, but if she is really sick she might want to consider the odds:

William Henry Harrison [1841] Died in office

Zachary Taylor [1849-1850] 9 years after Harrison

Abraham Lincoln [1861-1865] 15 years after Taylor

James A. Garfield [1881] 16 years after Lincoln

William McKinley [1897-1901] 20 years after Garfield

Warren G. Harding [1921-1923] 22 years after McKinley

Franklin D. Roosevelt [1933-1945] 22 years after Harding

John F. Kennedy [1961-1963] 18 years after FDR

Harrison was the first president to die in office. Starting with Taylor in 1850 and ending with JFK in 1963 you get an average of 17.4 years between presidents dying in office.

Assuming Taqiyya the Liar makes it until next January 21, 2017 the next president going the distance is bucking powerful odds. It has been 54 years since JFK died in office.

NOTE: Ronald Reagan beat the odds when he survived an assassination attempt in 1981. That was 18 years after JFK died in office.

The message is preparation for withdrawing from the race due to a health problem. After all, how can the FBI pick on poor sick Hillary!
1. She bails out pleading health problems; thereby, gaining enough sympathy to leave the field of combat undefeated —— and unindicted. (Can you see her being wheeled into a courtroom in an iron lung?)
Too bad for Hillary there is no cough medicine that will cure the FBI:

Clinton Surrenders to Yet Another Coughing Fit
BY: Jenna Lifhits
April 18, 2016 1:14 pm

Clinton Surrenders to Yet Another Coughing Fit

The United Nations is the only way Hillary can beat the rap. My gal Judi has it right:

This cabal that both runs the world and readies to impose One World Government on humankind, is going into overdrive to elect Hillary Clinton only because she will be the president who will give it the least resistance.

It was J. Gary Lawrence, advisor to President Clinton’s Council on Sustainable Development, who provided an alibi for the UN push for world takeover, hiding Agenda 21’s UN roots from the people: (Canada Free Press March 1, 2011)​

The Politburo of the United Nations is already U.S. President
By Judi McLeod
April 14, 2016

The Politburo of the United Nations is already U.S. President

The word overdrive covers the time, money, and efforts the global government crowd invested in THE DREAM:

The Clintons did, and still do, whatever it takes to protect THE DREAM at any cost —— President Hillary Clinton and Secretary General Bill Clinton saving the world together.

The Invisible Plank

Wouldn’t it be a kick in the ass if all of the money and influence in the world cannot stop the cough?

Last edited:
The message is preparation for withdrawing from the race due to a health problem.
She needs a lawyer in tow more than she needs a doctor:

At Bill Clinton’s urging, Hillary now travels with a full-time physician, who keeps her under constant observation.​

Bill’s worst fear is that she might get arrested:

Bill’s worst fear, according to my sources, is that Hillary will stumble or fall at a critical moment in the campaign and reveal that she’s not up to handling the job of commander in chief.​

What About Hillary’s Coughing Fits?
Ed Klein
Posted: Apr 26, 2016 10:42 AM

Ed Klein - What About Hillary’s Coughing Fits?

The cough is 'filler' when she has nothing to say. Just like BTO in You aint seen nothing Yet. The stuttering was filler

-Geaux

The cough is 'filler' when she has nothing to say. Just like BTO in You aint seen nothing Yet. The stuttering was filler
To Geaux4it: I think her coughing is a gimmick when she is talking one-on-one. It is a variation on wise guys asking “What?” when they heard what was said. It gives them time to think of an answer.

Forum List

Back