Obama Recession?

you people don't have a clue.

The hell I don't. I created my own.

LOL. Another neo-con that creates his own reality. The present reality is that in places that are hard hit by this 'recession', there are no jobs. And leaving for another place, where the economic situation is only 'less worse' means letting the home go into forecloserur, and leaving the support network that all of us build in any community.

The Working American did not create this debacle. The greedy people that destroyed or ignored the regulations enacted after the First Great Republican Depression are the ones that created it. And all it will do to them is lop a few zeros off of their portfolio while the Working American loses all that he worked for all his life. An increasing number of Americans are realizing just how badly we have been taken to the cleaners by our present oligarchy.

That oligarchy better pray for Obama to succeed, because their position becomes increasing perilous as the present Depression worsens.

1) Another idiot that throws around the term "neo-con" without having a clue as to what one is
2) So you can't sell a house when you move.. it instantly has to go to foreclosure because it paints the picture you want painted?
3) Many aspects of our current condition 'created' the situation that we have today... From the corrupt CEO, down to the guy making 20K who signed a mortgage for a 200K house, and everything in between.... but a partisan hack like yourself just loves to paint this as a 'rich person' or 'Republican' caused problem... how typical
4) Funny... every time I have moved, there was always involvement in the new community.. not just a destruction of an old community and isolation or a lack of inclusion in the new community.. but nice partisan hack job attempt at picture painting again

If you do not take care of your PERSONAL responsibility for your PERSONAL situation and believe others are REQUIRED to HELP you out of your situation

Yes... L-A-Z-Y

Not just lazy... but warped by the entitlement culture put forth by the leftists

You want something or need something bad enough... you will work for it... when you have a lack of laziness... but no... they will vote representatives that will ensure that it is more readily available in the handout?? Why?? Because they do not want to take responsibility for themselves. Because they 'feel' they should not have to work super hard or have 3 jobs or whatever...

That is laziness

You fool. About four million people now out of a job because of greed of the bankers and Wall Street, and you are blaming the people that have lost their jobs? I hope that you end up living under a bridge for a while, trying to figure out where it all went. It would do much for your presently nonexistant humanity.

1) If any company or executive did anything criminal resulting in the loss of jobs, I hope they get sued and prosecuted...
2) You chose your company and you job.. And if you see things going south, you have the freedom to change your job
3) I started about as close to the bottom as one can get. Living with a grandmother. Collecting cans so we could have meat money. Working 40 hours a week as soon as I legally could to help keep us afloat. I personally have clawed my way to where I am today, and I would do it again if I had to
4) I fully support people VOLUNTARILY supporting charities to assist people who are in need of training, or a temporary leg up, or whatever... but nobody is OWED a goddamn thing
5) I hope you don't have to go homeless or without a check... I hope nobody does.. regardless of what their political beliefs are

I am now working 40 hours a week. A very strange feeling. For most of my working career, I have worked at least 50 hours a week, and often more than 80. Now I have seen over 150 people laid off at the company where I work. For most of them, there are few jobs out there. For those, such as the maintenance people, the jobs do not pay what they have been getting.

For me? I'm over 65, and can retire at any time. It would just be an inconveniance in speeding up my plans.

No, nobody is owed a damn thing. But if we fail to properly educate and train our people, then we can just slide into third world status as those nations that do simply take us over economically.

And what if there are no jobs?

Oh.. there are usually a good amount of jobs.. however many people don't want to take a job that is 'beneath' them.. or work 2 or 3 jobs if necessary..

If laid off tomorrow from my position.. and there are no management or director positions open in telecom... I am quite capable of getting hired as a bartender, getting a basic job at geek squad fixing PC's, or even going to be a line cook if necessary.... I am quite capable of mowing lawns... the list goes on

If you want to earn and do something bad enough.. you will find a way to support yourself...

But no.. the entitlement mantra has it that many people think they are owed more, deserve more, etc... instead of the realization that you do whatever you have to do to take care of your personal responsibilities

A rep for you sir ..... :clap2:

Problem is the liberals will keep playing enabler to the entitlement mantra. Case in point, the liberals arguing with you in this thread....... :eusa_whistle:

So if economic conditions worsen, is it fair to start calling this the "Obama Recession" or would that be unfair given he inherited a good deal of the mess even if his current performance as President appears to be worsening rather than helping the mess?

Granted, the stimulus bill has yet to be signed off, but with the Congressional Budget Office stating less than half the infrastructure spending will take place within two years, does that really matter when classifying the current economy as the "Obama Recession"?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/11/business/11markets.html?_r=1&hp

50 De-Stimulating Facts by Stephen Spruiell & Kevin Williamson on National Review Online

Remember when LIberals ripped Bush for the sizeof the national debt????? Now Obama is going to more than triple the national debt and that is fine.....LOL

You fool. About four million people now out of a job because of greed of the bankers and Wall Street, and you are blaming the people that have lost their jobs? I hope that you end up living under a bridge for a while, trying to figure out where it all went. It would do much for your presently nonexistant humanity.

1) If any company or executive did anything criminal resulting in the loss of jobs, I hope they get sued and prosecuted...
2) You chose your company and you job.. And if you see things going south, you have the freedom to change your job
3) I started about as close to the bottom as one can get. Living with a grandmother. Collecting cans so we could have meat money. Working 40 hours a week as soon as I legally could to help keep us afloat. I personally have clawed my way to where I am today, and I would do it again if I had to
4) I fully support people VOLUNTARILY supporting charities to assist people who are in need of training, or a temporary leg up, or whatever... but nobody is OWED a goddamn thing
5) I hope you don't have to go homeless or without a check... I hope nobody does.. regardless of what their political beliefs are

I am now working 40 hours a week. A very strange feeling. For most of my working career, I have worked at least 50 hours a week, and often more than 80. Now I have seen over 150 people laid off at the company where I work. For most of them, there are few jobs out there. For those, such as the maintenance people, the jobs do not pay what they have been getting.

For me? I'm over 65, and can retire at any time. It would just be an inconveniance in speeding up my plans.

No, nobody is owed a damn thing. But if we fail to properly educate and train our people, then we can just slide into third world status as those nations that do simply take us over economically.

If we fail to properly educate our kids that are minors, we will indeed slide... but no adult is owed any training or education just for fucking existing... when you are adult, YOU are responsible for advancing yourself, educating yourself, etc

So if economic conditions worsen, is it fair to start calling this the "Obama Recession" or would that be unfair given he inherited a good deal of the mess even if his current performance as President appears to be worsening rather than helping the mess?

Granted, the stimulus bill has yet to be signed off, but with the Congressional Budget Office stating less than half the infrastructure spending will take place within two years, does that really matter when classifying the current economy as the "Obama Recession"?

50 De-Stimulating Facts by Stephen Spruiell & Kevin Williamson on National Review Online

Remember when LIberals ripped Bush for the sizeof the national debt????? Now Obama is going to more than triple the national debt and that is fine.....LOL

Funny how that works ....

After hearing "Stimulus Part Deux" from Treasury Secretary Geithner, this will be the Obama Depression. And I have to ask you liberals. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MINDS? Now its going to be TWO TRILLION in spending according to Geithner? Any idea what that number actually stands for? Do you realize that it would take nearly 64,000 YEARS to count that high if you counted at one number per second? It would take 178 1/2 years to count to a billion at the same rate. Does this mean we should start getting used to bandying the word "quadrillion" around as casually as Obama does with "trillion" since Obama intends us to be just a few trillion shy of that number before he's done? And hey, looking forward to the massive DEMOCRAT lobbying feeding frenzy this Democrat sponsored hog calling contest will cause, aren't you? But who really gets stuck with the tab I wonder. Think "the rich" got enough to foot that bill? ROFL

I cannot trust the people in government who are carrying this out after seeing the billions in CRAP THEY inserted that will have no stimulative effect. And Obama peddling fear and insisting this MUST be passed RIGHT NOW -only means he wants it passed before people can get a closer look at it. Like those major provisions that have nothing to do with stimulating the economy at all -but will start dismantling our healthcare system and rationing healthcare for our seniors. Not going to sit well with a lot of Americans, is it?

Obama is setting up not just this country -but the entire globe - for massive economic disaster. That is $2 TRILLION the US government would have to borrow -at the very same time the governments of China, the UK, France, Russia, numerous countries in the Middle East and Japan -have all created budgets that would require them to borrow more than $8 trillion combined. FROM WHERE? There isn't $10 trillion out there just floating around. Which means that eventually the Obama administration (and probably most of these other countries) will simply create phony electronic money to cover the loss. Which will only cause inflation on a scale not seen by anyone alive today.

I hope you daffy liberals aren't actually expecting Obama go down in history as one of our greatest Presidents. Especially given the fact he is just increasingly insuring he won't even get a second term.

Oh, it's not that big of a deal; it's only around $27,000 for a family of four. Let's all get our checkbooks out and get this thing paid off quickly.

Stocks Plunge as Geithner Offers New Bailout Plan

If we are in a recession in 2020 then it will absolutely be the Trump recession. Right?

Recession Warnings Grow As Stocks Slide Following Weak Economic Data From China, Germany | HuffPost

Each of the last five times the two-year and 10-year Treasury yields have inverted, a recession has followed. The average amount of time is around 22 months.

Forum List

Back