Obama Recession?

Prove these people are lazy and don't take responsibility for their own predicaments...and that they do nothing.

If you do not take care of your PERSONAL responsibility for your PERSONAL situation and believe others are REQUIRED to HELP you out of your situation

Yes... L-A-Z-Y

Not just lazy... but warped by the entitlement culture put forth by the leftists

You want something or need something bad enough... you will work for it... when you have a lack of laziness... but no... they will vote representatives that will ensure that it is more readily available in the handout?? Why?? Because they do not want to take responsibility for themselves. Because they 'feel' they should not have to work super hard or have 3 jobs or whatever...

That is laziness

Prove these people are lazy and don't take responsibility for their own predicaments...and that they do nothing.

If you do not take care of your PERSONAL responsibility for your PERSONAL situation and believe others are REQUIRED to HELP you out of your situation

Yes... L-A-Z-Y

Not just lazy... but warped by the entitlement culture put forth by the leftists

You want something or need something bad enough... you will work for it... when you have a lack of laziness... but no... they will vote representatives that will ensure that it is more readily available in the handout?? Why?? Because they do not want to take responsibility for themselves. Because they 'feel' they should not have to work super hard or have 3 jobs or whatever...

That is laziness
No, I don't want your opinion. I want you to prove what you said. Go out and talk to a few poor people and then report back.

Would you prefer them to be referred to as economic failures ?

no. we should send them into the woods and hunt them....shouldn't we?

and of course laziness is the reason that 50% of bankruptcies are due to unanticipated health costs.

damn sick people.

Yes... L-A-Z-Y

That is laziness
No, I don't want your opinion. I want you to prove what you said. Go out and talk to a few poor people and then report back.

Been there -done that. A majority see themselves as victims which is an attitude that keeps them where they are.

Yes... L-A-Z-Y

That is laziness

By definition.. .if you would more readily take the handout rather than work the extra and do the extra that is needed to help yourself in the situation... that is LAZY.. whether you wish to accept it or not

And what if there are no jobs?

Oh.. there are usually a good amount of jobs.. however many people don't want to take a job that is 'beneath' them.. or work 2 or 3 jobs if necessary..

If laid off tomorrow from my position.. and there are no management or director positions open in telecom... I am quite capable of getting hired as a bartender, getting a basic job at geek squad fixing PC's, or even going to be a line cook if necessary.... I am quite capable of mowing lawns... the list goes on

If you want to earn and do something bad enough.. you will find a way to support yourself...

But no.. the entitlement mantra has it that many people think they are owed more, deserve more, etc... instead of the realization that you do whatever you have to do to take care of your personal responsibilities

You create your own.

you people don't have a clue. some people CAN and some people CAN'T. Most poor people wouldn't know where to start.

And let's not forget that the largest group of people on welfare are single mothers...... you know, the people the right won't help by giving them daycare or job training or assistance with education...

but that they want to force to have the babies.

You create your own.

you people don't have a clue. some people CAN and some people CAN'T. Most poor people wouldn't know where to start.

And let's not forget that the largest group of people on welfare are single mothers...... you know, the people the right won't help by giving them daycare or job training or assistance with education...

Not to mention that there are limits on how long you can collect food stamps, welfare, etc. No one is getting rich getting them, in fact no one is getting them for long.

It isn't "fair" to call this Obama's recession, because it isn't Obama's recession. He certainly didn't create the recession, so how could it be "his?" It's not Bush's recession either, however. Most credit for this goes to the Federal Reserve.

Yes... L-A-Z-Y

That is laziness

You fool. About four million people now out of a job because of greed of the bankers and Wall Street, and you are blaming the people that have lost their jobs? I hope that you end up living under a bridge for a while, trying to figure out where it all went. It would do much for your presently nonexistant humanity.

You create your own.

1) Nobody is forcing them to have sex
2) And in a free society you have the right to succeed and the right to fail that comes along with freedom.
3) If you don't know how to create a job or where to start. There is always an ice cream store than needs a server. There is always a delivery company that needs truck loaders. And all the while, there is always a community college where you can take a class for a couple hundred bucks to start your advancement.
4) Nobody is owed a goddamn thing by this country, this government, anyone else, or the earth itself... you don't just get 'given' anything... but you have the freedom to earn it yourself in so many ways.. whether that be education, a house of your own, a car, additional job skills, etc

Yes... L-A-Z-Y

That is laziness

You fool. About four million people now out of a job because of greed of the bankers and Wall Street, and you are blaming the people that have lost their jobs? I hope that you end up living under a bridge for a while, trying to figure out where it all went. It would do much for your presently nonexistant humanity.

1) If any company or executive did anything criminal resulting in the loss of jobs, I hope they get sued and prosecuted...
2) You chose your company and you job.. And if you see things going south, you have the freedom to change your job
3) I started about as close to the bottom as one can get. Living with a grandmother. Collecting cans so we could have meat money. Working 40 hours a week as soon as I legally could to help keep us afloat. I personally have clawed my way to where I am today, and I would do it again if I had to
4) I fully support people VOLUNTARILY supporting charities to assist people who are in need of training, or a temporary leg up, or whatever... but nobody is OWED a goddamn thing
5) I hope you don't have to go homeless or without a check... I hope nobody does.. regardless of what their political beliefs are

You create your own.

you people don't have a clue.

The hell I don't. I created my own.

LOL. Another neo-con that creates his own reality. The present reality is that in places that are hard hit by this 'recession', there are no jobs. And leaving for another place, where the economic situation is only 'less worse' means letting the home go into forecloserur, and leaving the support network that all of us build in any community.

The Working American did not create this debacle. The greedy people that destroyed or ignored the regulations enacted after the First Great Republican Depression are the ones that created it. And all it will do to them is lop a few zeros off of their portfolio while the Working American loses all that he worked for all his life. An increasing number of Americans are realizing just how badly we have been taken to the cleaners by our present oligarchy.

That oligarchy better pray for Obama to succeed, because their position becomes increasing perilous as the present Depression worsens.

Yes... L-A-Z-Y

That is laziness

making the assumption that they are unable to alter their lifestyle and get another job is insulting to them. Sure it's a bummer--sure it takes hard work. No one is denying the diffficulty---you are denying the POSSIBLITY. That's the dead end thinking that kills people's spirit.

Forum List

Back