Obama Reaches Out To Communist Latin America For Help!

LostAmerican

Rookie
Feb 20, 2011
Obama: Latin American trip focus is jobs

WASHINGTON, March 18 (UPI) -- Latin America has 600 million people, is growing and needs "goods and services that, as president, I want to see made in the United States," Barack Obama says.

Obama flies to Brazil Friday night for a five-day state visit that will also take him to Chile and El Salvador.

He is expected to talk about hemispheric challenges such as poverty and drug violence.

"But in this increasingly interconnected and fiercely competitive world," he will focus on "creating and sustaining" new U.S. jobs and opportunities, Obama said in a USA Today op-ed article published Friday.
Read more at link:

Obama: Latin American trip focus is jobs - UPI.com

--------------------------------------------------------

Since our wonderful president is bound and detemined to drag the United States of America down into the Third World I ask:

What ever happened to:​

YANKEE GO HOME

Last edited:
Well hopefully this can help us start moving towards the high-skilled manufacturing jobs our country needs. That is how Germany can have high wages and still remain competitive. Thank god a president like Obama finally came around who realized this. We can export the high tech goods that Latin America can't produce but needs lots of.

• Banned
Well hopefully this can help us start moving towards the high-skilled manufacturing jobs our country needs. That is how Germany can have high wages and still remain competitive. Thank god a president like Obama finally came around who realized this. We can export the high tech goods that Latin America can't produce but needs lots of.

Why was stimulus money used to send the manufacture of Dodge trucks to Mexico, a Latin American country and not a US ally?

• Banned
So the Latin Americans in the US drain the US economy, send it to Latin America so they can buy US made products with the deal that Obama will make.

WHAT A PLAN!

:lol:

Why was stimulus money used to send the manufacture of Dodge trucks to Mexico, a Latin American country and not a US ally?

Is this the same GM plant they built in Mexico for 800 million dollars?? and btw. it'll snow in hell before you get an answer to your question.

• Banned

Is this the same GM plant they built in Mexico for 800 million dollars?? and btw. it'll snow in hell before you get an answer to your question.

Could be the same plant and I don't know the weather where you are at.

WASHINGTON, March 18 (UPI) -- Latin America has 600 million people, is growing and needs "goods and services that, as president, I want to see made in the United States," Barack Obama says.

Obama flies to Brazil Friday night for a five-day state visit that will also take him to Chile and El Salvador.

He is expected to talk about hemispheric challenges such as poverty and drug violence.

"But in this increasingly interconnected and fiercely competitive world," he will focus on "creating and sustaining" new U.S. jobs and opportunities, Obama said in a USA Today op-ed article published Friday.
Read more at link:

Since our wonderful president is bound and detemined to drag the United States of America down into the Third World I ask:

YANKEE GO HOME

Those countries are poor as shit. They can't buy our goods(or shit).

The only thing this fool is gonna do is ship more jobs overseas and stir up trouble in those countries like he does everywhere else he goes.

Read more at link:

YANKEE GO HOME

The only thing this fool is gonna do is ship more jobs overseas and stir up trouble in those countries like he does everywhere else he goes.

I wonder if he is working on his Presidentialk library? He certainly gave more speeches in his first year and did more damage to America's image than any other President in history.

:rolleyes:

None of those countries are communist, idiot.

ravi's a dickhead... but i don't see the communist connection either.

In all honesty, I must say that I forgot to correct the title. Those aren't true communist countries.

LA, you're one of a half dozen or more new posters who are anti-Obama and loose with the facts. I can't help but wonder if you're part of an organized effort to influence the election of 2012 by spinning facts to discredit those who oppose the GOP. Too many in such a short time, all posting extremely partisan opinions using a hate and fear strategy seems too coincidental.

[LA, you're one of a half dozen or more new posters who are anti-Obama and loose with the facts. I can't help but wonder if you're part of an organized effort to influence the election of 2012 by spinning facts to discredit those who oppose the GOP. Too many in such a short time, all posting extremely partisan opinions using a hate and fear strategy seems too coincidental.

An AMERICAN president should be concern with feeding AMERICANS before he tries to feed Latin America which still shows a history of never helping the US out when we need their manpower to fight things like WORLD War 2.

Read more at link:

YANKEE GO HOME

I wonder if he is working on his Presidentialk library? He certainly gave more speeches in his first year and did more damage to America's image than any other President in history.

Really. More damage than George W. Bush managed on his watch?
In my opinion Mr. Bush took a healthy economy into a great recession; President Obama took a great recession heading into the abyss into recovery in less than two years. Obama's record is not written yet, defending GWB and the GOP which controlled Congress from 1995 until 2007 ignores reality; posting partisan propaganda makes you either an agent provocatuer and a shill or extremely ignorant.

ravi's a dickhead... but i don't see the communist connection either.

In all honesty, I must say that I forgot to correct the title. Those aren't true communist countries.

LA, you're one of a half dozen or more new posters who are anti-Obama and loose with the facts. I can't help but wonder if you're part of an organized effort to influence the election of 2012 by spinning facts to discredit those who oppose the GOP. Too many in such a short time, all posting extremely partisan opinions using a hate and fear strategy seems too coincidental.

who are the other five ?

you've uncovered our master conspiracy to use usmb to sway the election in twelve. now we'll have to think of something.
it's a good thing that no democrat party person lied (fast and loose) to discredit president bush, that would have been so unfair.

who are the other five ?

you've uncovered our master conspiracy to use usmb to sway the election in twelve. now we'll have to think of something.
it's a good thing that no democrat party person lied (fast and loose) to discredit president bush, that would have been so unfair.

No one needed to lie to discredit President Bush, his actions spoke louder than any words.

Yoto5
Whitehall
The Seeker
JRK
and of course,
LostAmerican.

Shall I start a list, naming those who are highly partisan, new to the board, and start numerous new threads all with the same theme?

Last edited:
I saw that Obama was about to stand side by side with the newly elected president of Brazil. I have criticized him the past week for being in Brazil on vacation rather than DC or the West Coast during this crisis. As a former practicioner of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, I've always liked Brazil and wanted to visit. So, I thought I'd read up on this new Brazilian president, to see if Brazil's leader was a better leader than Our Savior who is visiting with her. And I was shocked...............

The newly elected president of Brazil, Dilma Rousseff, is the child of a former Bulgarian Commuist Party member. In her early youth she joined Communist groups and became a guerilla leader. At age 21 she was already participating in bank robberies to fund guerilla activities. After one of these actions, the police found the group's meeting place and invaded it. The members received the police with machine guns and two police officers were killed. Dilma Rousseff, the Terrorist: Will She Be the Next President of Brazil?

She was endorsed by the Communist Party of Brazil. She advocates Marxist economic philosophy through labor unions. In 2009, Obama had advisors repeal endorsment of Brazils' Democratic movement to instead endorse and advise Rousseff and her Marxist/Communist ideals Dilma Rousseff - KeyWiki

In short, she is a Marxist, a Communist, and was part of a group that murdered cops. Basically, a female Bill Ayers.

And Obama, during global crisis, is on vacation with her.

Does this nightmare of Obama ever end?

I don't know. I know that right now, 1254 pm, I'm watching Fox, and see Obama standing side by side, turned towards this Communist, cop killing bitch, grinning his ass off.......there is no doubt in my mind she is probably someone he deeply admires. He admires her the same way he admired Bill Ayers and Rev Wright and Farrakhan.

Forum List

Back