Obama Reaches Out To Communist Latin America For Help!

Which president borrowed money from Communist China to finance two wars? To give tax breaks to the Fat Cats? Communist China owns us thanks to Bush. Bush borrowed more money than 42 presidents combined. They interest on the money Bush borrowed is $1.5 trillion. China owned 739 billion in T-bill when Bush left office. Bush borrow $2.5 trillion from China. Do you want to know why?

Obama is trying to fix what Cowboy Bush broke. Brazil is an investment for America. Something that other presidents has passed up unfortunately.

I'm sure.

Provide links when you make stupid allegations like this. FYI, Obama increased the debt from $9 trillion to over $14 trillion in less then 2 years. It took Bush 8 years to increase the debt but it seems he had help from the Democrat controlled Congress. Oh, and the deficit was down to $160 billion in 2006 before the Dems took over. When Bush left office it was over $500 billion. And anyone who knows the Constitution knows who holds the purse-strings.

Btw, investment means more spending now.

Now for factual numbers versus made up numbers.
National Debt on the first day of George W Bush's first fiscal budget=5,806,151,389,190.21
National Debt on the last day of George W Bush's last fiscal budget=11,909,829,003,511.75
As we can see mudwhistle's posted numbers are off a tad. Like when Obama's first fiscal budget year started, mudwhisle deducted only $2 trillion from the actual total National Debt. I'm assuming the mudwhisle wasn't aware of when fiscal years started and ended. The Democrats first budget started on October 1, 2007. Any budget they submitted to the GWB could have been vetoed as the Dems didn't have a veto proof House. Were any of their budget's vetoed? No.
Now there's no doubt that Obama is spending too much, too fast. I agree. Let's not forget that GWB left office with future deficits, such as the Medicare Drug Program @ 70 plus billion per year, plus the ongoing costs of two wars. BUT, Obama is still spending more and faster than GWB and it has to stop.
The fact of the matter is that the US got to where it is regarding our National Debt as the result of the actions of both the Dems and the GOP.

Obama: Latin American trip focus is jobs

WASHINGTON, March 18 (UPI) -- Latin America has 600 million people, is growing and needs "goods and services that, as president, I want to see made in the United States," Barack Obama says.

Obama flies to Brazil Friday night for a five-day state visit that will also take him to Chile and El Salvador.

He is expected to talk about hemispheric challenges such as poverty and drug violence.

"But in this increasingly interconnected and fiercely competitive world," he will focus on "creating and sustaining" new U.S. jobs and opportunities, Obama said in a USA Today op-ed article published Friday.
Read more at link:

Obama: Latin American trip focus is jobs - UPI.com

--------------------------------------------------------

Since our wonderful president is bound and detemined to drag the United States of America down into the Third World I ask:

What ever happened to:​

YANKEE GO HOME

Which one of those countries are communist?

Here is another take on our national debt from CBS.

The Federal Government's flood of red ink hit another high-water mark as the Treasury Department quietly reported today that the National Debt hit $11-trillion for the first time ever.

To be exact, the Debt now stands at $11,033,157,578,669.78. Divide it by the U.S. population and it comes up to over $36,000 in debt for every man, woman and child among us.

And the government is running up mountains of debt with increasing speed. It took just over 5 ? months for Uncle Sam to go another trillion dollars deeper in debt since hitting $10-trillion last September 30th. It's the fastest jump in U.S. history.

The hundreds of billions of dollars being spent as part of the federal bailout of the financial markets is a leading factor in the rapid increase. Over $400-billion in debt has been accrued in the 57 days since President Obama took office.

And the federal budget he unveiled last month projects even faster increases in the National Debt. It'll hit $12.7-trillion by the end of the fiscal year on September 30th. The Administration's four year estimate shows that by the end of September 2012, the Debt will have soared to $16.2-trillion – which amounts to nearly 100% of the projected Gross Domestic Product that year.

The U.S. is running up so much debt so quickly, some investors are worried. Over the weekend, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao, who says his country has about a trillion dollars invested in U.S. Treasury notes, said he wanted a guarantee.

Not just the Chinese government, but every investor, can have absolute confidence in the soundness of investments in the United States," he said on Saturday.

That's because the U.S. government's power to tax stands behind all of its debt. If Uncle Sam ever needs a bailout, then as now, taxpayers get nailed.

The National Debt stood at $10.6-trillon on the day Barack Obama took office. But if his budget projections are accurate, he'll run up nearly as much government debt in four years as President Bush did in eight.

National Debt Hits Record $11 Trillion - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Obama know that oil supplly for us in the Middle East is just a matter of time and Brazil is a source of cheap oil. Good move on by Obama.
As far as another substitute for oil, I don't see it in the near future for us. Bush promised it also and he did not deliver. Alternative is Brazil until we come up with a better substitute.
Brazil will also have an alternative to oil before we do. I believe it to be Ethanol?. Smart move by Obama.

Palin blames Obama'
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150112361088435

McCain's fellow Republicans also are to blame for $4 gas. It took ex-oilman Bush six years to discover that America is "addicted to oil" and begin promoting conservation and alternative energy sources.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/07/whos_to_blame_for_4_gas_both_d.html

Last edited:
ravi's a dickhead... but i don't see the communist connection either.

In all honesty, I must say that I forgot to correct the title. Those aren't true communist countries.
Such a pity you can't correct it. Oops.

actually ideologically, he wasn't far off. the president of brazil is a communist.
also a terrorist and apparently a traitor, not the qualities we look for in a leader, well...maybe we're not such a good example.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilma_Vana_Rousseff

Last edited:
In all honesty, I must say that I forgot to correct the title. Those aren't true communist countries.

actually ideologically, he wasn't far off. the president of brazil is a communist.
also a terroist and apparently a traitor, not the qualities we look for in a leader, well...maybe we're not such a good example.

Dilma Rousseff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If it works, what the hell difference what it is called? The word "democracy" don't seen to be working for us. Obama is in Brazil you better believe because he wants something FROM Brazil.:clap2Any way Brazil is a Democracy.
Democracy works for some. Communist, like China, works for some. Who the hell care if Brazil's president is a Communist?

Last edited:

also a terroist and apparently a traitor, not the qualities we look for in a leader, well...maybe we're not such a good example.

Dilma Rousseff - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If it works, what the hell difference what it is called? The wrod "democracy" don't seen to be working. Obama is in Brazil you better believe because he wants something FROM Brazil.:clap2:

hopefully it's not more communism

Obama reason for going to Brazil.

I’ll begin my trip by visiting Brazil to work with its new president, Dilma Rousseff, to strengthen the relationship between the hemisphere’s two largest democracies and economies. With around 200 million people, a growing middle class, and a per-capita income rising by almost 7% a year, Brazil imports more goods and services from the United States than from any other nation — mainly high-tech, manufactured goods from aircraft to chemicals to clean energy components.

Why Is Obama Going to Brazil? | NCRenegade

A fucking good reason to me?
Like Obama, she is smart.

i'm just wondering what george washington and ben franklin would think of his choice of friends

ksmn381l.jpg

i'm just wondering what george washington and ben franklin would think of his choice of friends

This is what I think of George and Ben and most of the other founding fathers

Remains of ten bodies at Ben Franklin's home
The Sunday Times |February 11, 1998
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/ten_bodies.htm

The Dirty Secrets Of Benjamin Franklin
The Dirty Secrets Of Benjamin Franklin | myFiveBest

Dirty Secrets Of The Founding Fathers
6:25 pm | Thursday, July 3rd, 2008
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/156074-secrets-about-our-founding-fathers.html
Complex.com | Buy. Collect. Obsess.

Were our Founding Fathers terrorists?
by Dark Acolyte
http://www.trtnational.com/media/colonialterrorists.pdf

I wonder what Obama think of our Founding Fathers.
Compared to these beliefs, Obama is as true blue as America's boy scouts.

Last edited:

the "saudis" just propped up your little friend in the white house.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back