What do they do with the tax cuts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mnbasketball, Mar 18, 2011.

1. mnbasketball

mnbasketball Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37
    Now it's said that corp's and individual business owners have something 2.3 trillion sitting on the side doing nothing. Now if they needed more employees wouldn't you think they would have hired them? They make it sound like tax cuts means that MORE people will be hired because now they have more money.

But isn't the truth more like as a business, whom has plenty of excess money, get's to keep more money they will first and foremost spend to retain. So now we have given these corp money to use, which we are being told will some how mean more jobs, but being a person who have dealt with a fortune 500 company I can tell you they didn't hire people they didn't have a need for and they didn't hire people to make others work easier for them.

But what they do is use extra money to entice people to stay or to replace people who aren't getting what done they think they should by hiring someone from another company and firing the other guy.

So tax cuts will do three things as I see it, #1 being increase pay at the top positions, #2 entice people to work for you #3 increase profits to the bottom line.

But as far as hiring for the sake of having another body, I don't see it happening without increased production need of a product. JMH OBSEVATION.

2. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    The company I work for spends $4B annually on R&D. I think it is safe to say that some of these tax cuts for businesses will be used in a similar fashion. Adddional R&D $ could lead to new jobs. Time will tell.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  3. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,876
    They do whatever they want with it. It's their money, not yours. Not the G's.

Less confiscation isn't a "tax cut" by the way, it's just less theft. Fucknut.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. mnbasketball

mnbasketball Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37
    The company I work for spends $4B annually on R&D. I think it is safe to say that some of thee tax cuts for businesses will be used in a similar fashion. Additional R&D $ could lead to new jobs. Time will tell. (we have had 10 years, of business/personal tax cuts and it hasn't done it).

If they have 2.3 trillion on the side you don't think they are spending as much on R&D no as they need to. Budgets are completed based on what your needs are and are reduced/axed if you don't have the money. I don't hear anybody saying that they are short of money. It's a bribe maybe to get a company to move from one state to another, but it has little to do with job growth. One state gains, another loses, but it doesn't help our ecconomy much.

5. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,876
    :bsflag:

6. mnbasketball

mnbasketball Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37
    They do whatever they want with it. It's their money, not yours. Not the G's.

Less confiscation isn't a "tax cut" by the way, it's just less theft. Fucknut.

Sir kindly suck my private part and swallow hard, you piece of garbage.

But taking money from people is OK with you as long as it isn't you or your fiends, you whiny little pussy.

7. Midnight Marauder

Midnight Marauder BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,876
    All federal taxation is theft, smegma pimple. No matter who the G is stealing from.

And try the quote button, stupid fuck. Perchance to make a feeble attempt to stop looking like a 11 year old on his mom's computer.

8. Zander

Zander Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,851
    Move to Cuba. It's a workers paradise!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Londoner

Londoner Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,695
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  10. mnbasketball

mnbasketball Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37
    You people do live in a world of your own, don't you.