Obama rally draws 250,000 people!

When he was campaigning in 08, he was attracting those numbers just on an average day.

Looks like he's gearing up again. Too bad Repugs are so jealous of the man. :eusa_shhh:

:eusa_eh:

:lol:

not so much

Awww, laughter to hide the tears... We know you're scared of him. :)

:lol:

mocinha.gif

Whether it was 26,000 or 250,000, can someone explain to me why I should be impressed that Obama can draw a crowd in Madison, Wisconsin? A city whose voters are, on the whole, politically liberal.

How many of the attendees were there to see Ben Harper? How many to see The National?

I don't think this rally is indicative of anything, much less Obama regaining his "mojo."

When he was campaigning in 08, he was attracting those numbers just on an average day.

Looks like he's gearing up again. Too bad Repugs are so jealous of the man. :eusa_shhh:

too bad he's not running for office.

it'd be nice if he spent some time attempting to run the country. :thup:

and here I thought you thought Obama was running the country -- in the wrong direction? :lol:

oy vey! now I find out you think Obama has been doing nothing. This is bad news for people using Obama's record against the Democrats in November.

Whether it was 26,000 or 250,000, can someone explain to me why I should be impressed that Obama can draw a crowd in Madison, Wisconsin? A city whose voters are, on the whole, politically liberal.

How many of the attendees were there to see Ben Harper? How many to see The National?

I don't think this rally is indicative of anything, much less Obama regaining his "mojo."

denial is a terrible think to show off for the world to see

like him or not, Obama is extremely popular

They also know that these Republicans are going to fuck their lead in the polls for sure.. :lol:

It's a safe bet that many of them showed up to see Ben Harper's concert instead of Obama.

Rock band the National and singer-songwriter Ben Harper also entertained the crowd before the president arrived.

UPDATE: President Obama's Trip To Madison

This was thew tactic used to create the big crowd illusion on campuses during Obama's 2008 campaign: free concert and then Obama gets on stage and sermonizes.

Well then, I'm glad I am not in denial about anything.

In a city that went for Obama in '08 I would expect a large crowd to come out, so why should I or anyone else be impressed? Now, if we were talking about Phoenix, then I would be impressed.

There is a difference between denial and a question, just as tghere is a difference between addressing the OP, which I did, and slamming the President, which I did not do.

You, I fear, have confused me with someone who dislike President Obama. I do not.

What's your definition of extremely popular? :eusa_eh:

Gallop - 44% approval
Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

Rasmussen - neg 14 index
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

RCP - neg 6 spread
RealClearPolitics - RealClearPolitics Poll Averages

Just curious

Last edited:

It's a safe bet that many of them showed up to see Ben Harper's concert instead of Obama.

Rock band the National and singer-songwriter Ben Harper also entertained the crowd before the president arrived.

This was thew tactic used to create the big crowd illusion on campuses during Obama's 2008 campaign: free concert and then Obama gets on stage and sermonizes.

Yeah, that must be it.. :lol:

Obama is extremely popular

Obama’s Popularity In Peril As Midterms Near | Personal Liberty Digest
According to a CNN Poll of Polls released on Sept. 21, approximately 46 percent of Americans approve of Obama's performance and 49 percent disapprove. His ratings reached a record low in late July, dropping to 43 percent.

Wow yeah extremely. LOL

MADISON, Wis. (WTAQ) - Over 26-thousand young people attended President Obama’s rally at UW-Madison Tuesday evening.

26K+ Attend President Obama's Democratic Rally - News Talk 97.5FM and 1360AM

:rofl:

oops.
No, Del - you don't understand. In the age of Beck, we can no longer believe or trust so-called "official estimates". That is clearly agenda-driven, to deny the president's popularity.

250,000 people, baby!!!!

Brilliant satire. You got the Beckerheads to call you an idiot for acting like Beck lololol
Thanks. I'm just amazed at how many still don't get it!
lol.gif

Obama stole Ben Harper's kisses.

Uh-huh. And it's a safe bet that many who showed up for Beck's rally were there to see Jo Dee Messina's show instead of Beck.

:cuckoo:

You are in bad denial.... Sounds like you are happy with 10% unemployment and no reason to believe it is going down anytime soon... I feel sorry for your "friends" who are unemployed...

You are in bad denial.... Sounds like you are happy with 10% unemployment and no reason to believe it is going down anytime soon... I feel sorry for your "friends" who are unemployed...

Not to mention she is ok with inflating the actual number by a factor of 10 :)

Not happy at all with the Bush recession. Hope the Rs really do have a plan this time to lower that unemployment rate.

Not happy at all with the Bush recession. Hope the Rs really do have a plan this time to lower that unemployment rate.

Yep 2 years later and still its all Buses fault.

Are you just willfully ignorant? or simply a pure partisan hack?

Forum List

Back