Obama Proposed Spending Cuts

you weak minded fools that think the president is the cause of the financial dilemma. He hasn't been in power dismantling the American industry for the last 30+ years has he? he didn't organize the borrowing of monies from nations receiving our dismantled industry did he? No he didn't! if you are lucky enough for Obama to actually take power through military might from the people who actually have power and are commiting treason then perhaps in the coming months you will be able to rebuild your country after the collapes but i doubt any of you have the balls or foresight to support someone trying to help you. Americans tend to do what the propaganda tells them to do not whats best for them or country.
Example Tea Party! fighting for large pharmaceutical companies and hospitals to protect their profits over your citizens. yes Americans tend not to do whats best but instead what they are told to do. Whether that is told to be fearful or angry they follow it blindly with great vigor.
i mean how easy was it to convince people that health care was bad for them? Just tell them that it infringed on their rights, but don't include the fact that the rights it was infringing on was your right to be denied care and treatment. lol laughs really how simple it is to cause panic and mob attitudes in the USA.

Last edited:
Obama proposed these spending cuts:

Tax everyone who earns 250,000 a year or more who owns a private jet.

Tax everyone who earns more than about 150,000 a year by removing the AMT exemptions.

Tax everyone with a home mortgage interest rate deduction.

Tax everyone who purchases medical equiptment or buys medical insurance.

Tax everyone who uses FIFO generally accepted accounting practices,

Tax everyone who drives a carbon burning vehicle,

Tax everyone who did not donate to his 2012 re-election campaign.

Remember the private definitions. A Tax increase is a spending cut.

Ergo, the government is entitled to 100% of what you earn every day.

Last edited:
MT101%20Eames%20plywood%20table.gif

Obama put his proposed cut on the table. See?

you weak minded fools that think the president is the cause of the financial dilemma. He hasn't been in power dismantling the American industry for the last 30+ years has he? he didn't organize the borrowing of monies from nations receiving our dismantled industry did he? No he didn't! if you are lucky enough for Obama to actually take power through military might from the people who actually have power and are commiting treason then perhaps in the coming months you will be able to rebuild your country after the collapes but i doubt any of you have the balls or foresight to support someone trying to help you. Americans tend to do what the propaganda tells them to do not whats best for them or country.
Example Tea Party! fighting for large pharmaceutical companies and hospitals to protect their profits over your citizens. yes Americans tend not to do whats best but instead what they are told to do. Whether that is told to be fearful or angry they follow it blindly with great vigor.
i mean how easy was it to convince people that health care was bad for them? Just tell them that it infringed on their rights, but don't include the fact that the rights it was infringing on was your right to be denied care and treatment. lol laughs really how simple it is to cause panic and mob attitudes in the USA.

you weak minded fools that think the president is the cause of the financial dilemma.

No we dont. We believe he took a difficult situation and allowed his ideology to make it worse

Example Tea Party! fighting for large pharmaceutical companies and hospitals to protect their profits over your citizens

Wrong. Fighting for what made America great...Capitalsim. Pharmaceutical companies and hospitals just happened to be in the forefront as it was during the healthcare debate

Americans tend to do what the propaganda tells them to do not whats best for them or country

Seems to me you are the one listening to propoganda.

You are really clueless on this. Try to stay with me.

About ten years ago, i developed a condition called diverticulitus. People who get this die unless they are treated correctly and quickly. I was.

When the Big 0 took office, he said he understood the problem and would fix it if we gave him a Trillion dollars to do so. Result? His union cronies kept their jobs for another year, the Federal government payroll has become even more bloated than it was, 15 million people are out of work and there is no end in sight.

The situation was bad when he took over, but certainly not prolonged. He made it worse and is working diligently to eliminate the means we may use to recover. It's like the house is burning down and he has elected to use the water to irrigate the lawn.

The problem is not that he did or did not cause it. The problem is that he has no idea what to do to fix it. He's the wrong man for the job. It really doesn't matter who his opponent is. The Big 0 has proven that he cannot handle the job.

Any replacement could not do additional harm at a faster rate.

Maybe the HopeyChangey Legions just didn't see the thread. That has to be it!

Forum List

Back