Obama prepping thousands of lawyers for election

Yep... Less voter fraud tends to help the Republicans, Which is why the libs don't like voter ID laws

The only thing that helps republicans is low voter turnout, if you can't get it with apathy there are other ways.

Right, like the WI recall vote a few weeks ago. :rolleyes:

WI was a perfect example of how the far right does elections. Voter fraud, suppression, dirty tricks, out of state corporate money from the Koch's, crapping all over the electoral process etc..

Psssshaaaww.. GOP doesn't need to screw around at the polls during the day of the election...all they have to do is electronically flip a few thousand machines tallys in a few critical dem areas as they "count" the votes. What Obama should have is access to monitor vote counting in real time with programs that sniff out obvious anomolies. Ya...that'll happen... right.. All the lawyers in the world don't match up to one programmer's mischief..or as Mittens would put it...hijinx.

The only thing that helps republicans is low voter turnout, if you can't get it with apathy there are other ways.

WI was a perfect example of how the far right does elections. Voter fraud, suppression, dirty tricks, out of state corporate money from the Koch's, crapping all over the electoral process etc..

Your living in lah..lah..Land. MSNBC has really done a job on you:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Wi was the perfect example of how democrats roll. First they lose an election, then bring in lawyers for a recount, then they lose a vote and run out of the state like pussies. Next they bring in union thugs to intimdate people, leaving schools closed because the liberals belive in protesting more than children. THEN that doesnt work, so they try recalls with lots of outside cash and union help. THAT doesnt work so now Scott Walker is teabagging them along with Christ Christie in NewJersey, they are tearing up them unions. In fact their reelection songs should be

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwY_J9cwRPo]KID ROCK - BALLS IN YOUR MOUTH - (MUSIC VIDEO CLIP) - YouTube[/ame]

You libs are so Funny. You try and Claim the High road on everything.

Sorry, I see one group of people saying we should have to show ID to vote, and that sounds logical to me, In fact I think it is FUCKING insane we don't have to already. Then I see another Group doing everything they can to make sure we have NO FUCKING clue who votes.

Pretty easy to determine who is trying to protect Voter Fraud, and who is trying to stop it to me.

Quit acting as if this ever had a damned thing to do with preventing fraud, the jig is up.

It does, quit acting like it's not. Democrats make laws but dont follow them.

Bullshit, if it was about fraud it would have included an equally hard look at election rigging but for some reason you cannot even get republicans to include it the same conversation, it's much easier and effective to flip votes than to get several thousand people to fraudulently vote and republicans do not care one bit. They made a sensitive civil right more restrictive, it will cost legitimate votes, and the republicans no longer have to pretend righteousness in this matter. The laws are in place, we now only have to wait and see if they have the desired downside.

What Obama needs to do is post computer experts and armed federal marshalls at the locations where the votes are COUNTED. Arrest anyone found getting squirrely with the tabulations. Remember the major networks conceeding to Gore..then Kerry? Then miraculously at the last second a few thousand critical votes flipped? Don't you people learn anything from this shit? What a bunch of mindless fucking zombies!

What Obama needs to do is post computer experts and armed federal marshalls at the locations where the votes are COUNTED. Arrest anyone found getting squirrely with the tabulations. Remember the major networks conceeding to Gore..then Kerry? Then miraculously at the last second a few thousand critical votes flipped? Don't you people learn anything from this shit? What a bunch of mindless fucking zombies!

More of the fake republican. how about checking ID you dbagger?

Poor cons probably think Romoney has no attorneys.

You just know he has the Bush v. Gore legal team on retainer, it is a certainty.

because they win, but the truth is even better.

I can see some pretty ugly scenarios if once again a republican is declared winner by the supreme court. If the election is close, republicans are going to throw every lawyer they have into getting it before the Roberts court, bet on it.

You just know he has the Bush v. Gore legal team on retainer, it is a certainty.

I can see some pretty ugly scenarios if once again a republican is declared winner by the supreme court. If the election is close, republicans are going to throw every lawyer they have into getting it before the Roberts court, bet on it.

Oh please the republicans won 2000, quit being a pussy about it. Gore wanted the recount and lost, you know this right? Smart people have given that up, only single payer kook types still deny the truth. Hey maybe we can call you an election denier, I like it! Get some dignity and self respect.

And how the left does elections: union monies and 'in kind' volunteer/paid by the union work over the period of a year that were greater than the money the governor received in the last few months' donations.

Sorry deano, you are rejected!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said it would help win (by eliminating the democrats fake voter rolls)

Yep... Less voter fraud tends to help the Republicans, Which is why the libs don't like voter ID laws

Funny how Indiana's voter turnout increased after they required IDs.

ETA: http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/politics/entries/2011/01/25/voter_id_costs_challenged.html

Last edited:

you know, liberals buy this lie that low turnout helps republicans. What's funny is it's not true, especially if you talk about low turnout in democrat leaning districts that democrats claim huge victories with very low turnouts....hmmmm

you know, liberals buy this lie that low turnout helps republicans. What's funny is it's not true, especially if you talk about low turnout in democrat leaning districts that democrats claim huge victories with very low turnouts....hmmmm
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFIYS8xb-QY]Republican Operative Paul Weyrich - I do not want everybody to vote.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Oh please the republicans won 2000, quit being a pussy about it. Gore wanted the recount and lost, you know this right? Smart people have given that up, only single payer kook types still deny the truth. Hey maybe we can call you an election denier, I like it! Get some dignity and self respect.

Not even talking about the 2000 election so much as the fairly recent phenomena of fighting everything in court, no matter what, all it takes is a river of cash. An army of lawyers swung into action making Dodd-Frank a toothless embarrassment and as we all know they finally got healthcare reform right where they want all future democratic initiatives.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFIYS8xb-QY]Republican Operative Paul Weyrich - I do not want everybody to vote.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]
You ARE aware that our Constitution dictates that only US citizens vote, right?

Please tell me you know that.

The reasons why that is that way is awfully important, but we'll do baby steps for now.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFIYS8xb-QY"]Republican Operative Paul Weyrich - I do not want everybody to vote.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Well I like Wyrich, but he's wrong, republicans have won many times with a higher turnout, if you'd read my posts you'd know that. I think everyone should vote, but they should be educate and not idiots. Sorry but if you dont care about politics enough to know anything about it, why vote based on stupid campaign commercials?

Forum List

Back