Obama prepping thousands of lawyers for election

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Hopefully Obama will be crushed and all his lawyers will be useless

r620-248ecb10872b018d06d973c3fb84916a.jpg

OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — President Barack Obama's campaign has recruited a legion of lawyers to be on standby for this year's election as legal disputes surrounding the voting process escalate.

Thousands of attorneys and support staffers have agreed to aid in the effort, providing a mass of legal support that appears to be unrivaled by Republicans or precedent. Obama's campaign says it is particularly concerned about the implementation of new voter ID laws across the country, the possibility of anti-fraud activists challenging legitimate voters and the handling of voter registrations in the most competitive states.

Republicans are building their own legal teams for the election. They say they're focused on preventing fraud — making sure people don't vote unless they're eligible — rather than turning away qualified voters

Republicans are building their own legal teams for the election. They say they're focused on preventing fraud — making sure people don't vote unless they're eligible — rather than turning away qualified voters.

Since the disputed 2000 presidential election, both parties have increasingly concentrated on building legal teams — including high-priced lawyers who are well-known in political circles — for the Election Day run-up. The Bush-Gore election demonstrated to both sides the importance of every vote and the fact that the rules for voting and counting might actually determine the outcome. The Florida count in 2000 was decided by just 537 votes and ultimately landed in the Supreme Court.

This year in that state alone, Obama and his Democratic allies are poised to have thousands of lawyers ready for the election and hope to have more than the 5,800 attorneys available four years ago. That figure was nearly twice the 3,200 lawyers the Democrats had at their disposal in 2004.

Obama prepping thousands of lawyers for election | WashingtonExaminer.com

He wouldnt need em if we just had IDs, oh I forgot.....waaaay too hard for the daytime tv watchers to get.

Every presidential election that is close is going to be challenged in court from now on, get used to it, if it worked once it will work again especially with this supreme court.

Every presidential election that is close is going to be challenged in court from now on, get used to it, if it worked once it will work again especially with this supreme court.

Sorry dumbass, Gore challenged the results, not Bush, So stop being a fucking retard and learn some history before I teabag you.

That's nothing. Republicans finally admit their Voter ID was a scheme to disenfranchise millions of Americans because they know they won't win on their dishonest policies.

That's nothing. Republicans finally admit their Voter ID was a scheme to disenfranchise millions of Americans because they know they won't win on their dishonest policies.

Sorry deano, you are rejected!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said it would help win (by eliminating the democrats fake voter rolls)

Sorry dumbass, Gore challenged the results, not Bush, So stop being a fucking retard and learn some history before I teabag you.

No need to be vulgar, If they have to, Republican planners intend on winning this one in court where they know they have the advantage, Obama is going to need those lawyers, you betcha.

Sorry deano, you are rejected!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said it would help win (by eliminating the democrats fake voter rolls)

Yep... Less voter fraud tends to help the Republicans, Which is why the libs don't like voter ID laws

Very true and Obama seems to know this as well. It looks like we can expect to see wide spread GOP voter fraud from coast to coast.

Very true and Obama seems to know this as well. It looks like we can expect to see wide spread GOP voter fraud from coast to coast.

Voter ID laws and fraud are an oxymoron idiot:cuckoo:

Yep... Less voter fraud tends to help the Republicans, Which is why the libs don't like voter ID laws

The only thing that helps republicans is low voter turnout, if you can't get it with apathy there are other ways.

You libs are so Funny. You try and Claim the High road on everything.

Sorry, I see one group of people saying we should have to show ID to vote, and that sounds logical to me, In fact I think it is FUCKING insane we don't have to already. Then I see another Group doing everything they can to make sure we have NO FUCKING clue who votes.

Pretty easy to determine who is trying to protect Voter Fraud, and who is trying to stop it to me.

The only thing that helps republicans is low voter turnout, if you can't get it with apathy there are other ways.

You People are all so Vile, All of you. Left and right. All of you who claim your side has all the answers and the other side is pure Evil.

I got news for you. You are the problem.

That's why BUsh won with an increased turnout, God you buy all the talking points dont ya?
Election Turnout in 2004 Was Highest Since 1968 (washingtonpost.com)

Do I have to keep owning you? You make this much too easy

Yeah all the GOP voter fraud, kinda like you being intelligent fraud?

Right, like the WI recall vote a few weeks ago. :rolleyes:

Right, like the WI recall vote a few weeks ago. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, that was high turnout. He keeps getting owned, it's like an energizer bunny commercial. owned and owned and owned

Sorry, I see one group of people saying we should have to show ID to vote, and that sounds logical to me, In fact I think it is FUCKING insane we don't have to already. Then I see another Group doing everything they can to make sure we have NO FUCKING clue who votes.

Pretty easy to determine who is trying to protect Voter Fraud, and who is trying to stop it to me.

Quit acting as if this ever had a damned thing to do with preventing fraud, the jig is up.

Quit acting as if this ever had a damned thing to do with preventing fraud, the jig is up.

It does, quit acting like it's not. Democrats make laws but dont follow them.

Forum List

Back