Obama Post-Presidency Affirms His Rhetoric on Free Speech

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Now while I do not consider myself an Obama fan, he has done much to help our country and conservatives should give some credit where credit is due.

Since leaving office Obama has actively defended white right around the globe such as in South Africa, where he defended white males rights to speak their opinions.

Barack Obama: 'White' or 'Male' Silencing Should Stop | National Review

Here he defnds an all male cabinet.
Barack Obama defends all-male cabinet picks

For the life of me, the conservative rejection and determined alienation toward Obama just mystifies me.

While is is very liberal for the American spectrum of politics, he is also very conservative on the international stage.

Can you imagine May, Merkel or that French dude ever affirming a right to own guns, for example?

Obama has and he affirms the Second Amendment as well.

Now that he is out of office there is no need for you guys to keep hatin' on him, is there?

Now while I do not consider myself an Obama fan, he has done much to help our country and conservatives should give some credit where credit is due.

Since leaving office Obama has actively defended white right around the globe such as in South Africa, where he defended white males rights to speak their opinions.

For the life of me, the conservative rejection and determined alienation toward Obama just mystifies me.

While is is very liberal for the American spectrum of politics, he is also very conservative on the international stage.

Can you imagine May, Merkel or that French dude ever affirming a right to own guns, for example?

Now that he is out of office there is no need for you guys to keep hatin' on him, is there?
Obama is already a bit to the Right of the Regressives at this point.

I do not hate former President Obama but I do disagree with many of his political stances and felt he was better suited as a Social Activist than a President.

I believe he did divide the nation even more than Trump ans like Bush was the cause of his win in 2008 Obama was part of the reason of the rise pf Trump because of Obama social activism.

I wish former President Obama the best in his life and may it be filled with what he wishes for himself and hope he can help minorities rise in life...

Not to trivialize whatever good he has done, but if the stuff wasn't accomplished until after he was done being our leader, that right there should speak volumes. Some people don't deliver until their doing so at all is no longer an obligation.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I did not hate the man, I hated the utter failure as a president. He had the ability to sell ice to an Eskimo as as the saying goes.

I still find myself at odds with a few of his ideas.

Not to trivialize whatever good he has done, but if the stuff wasn't accomplished until after he was done being our leader, that right there should speak volumes. Some people don't deliver until their doing so at all is no longer an obligation.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I see your point, but what I am trying to get to is that when in office or seeking office, it is politically expedient to deny ultior motives and advocate/position oneself in the middle.

But Obama is out of office now and pretty much still saying the same kind of things.

So I think it rings true from that perspective.

Forum List

Back