Obama Plans $450 Million Cash For Egypt

People certainly have the right to live in freedom, but that doesn't mean they should expect to be able to treat others badly and then have them pay their bills. We will be a long time forgetting that they allowed our flag to be pulled down and a foreign flag raised over U.S. sovereign territory and couldn't even muster a decent apology.

And again, blaming an entire country of 60 million people for what a thousand protestors do is not terribly smart.

Vel -

Thn perhaps you should ask yourelf whether or not you really respect the concept of 'freedom'.

Freedom? What does freedom have to do with the U.S. sending taxpayer money to Egypt?

Supporting the right of other peoples to live in freedom.

That is what it has to do with it.

It's certainly appropriate to look at what they do with their freedom. In the case of Egypt, they finally have the freedom to cruicify Christians. Put it to a vote in Chicago, see if the criminals would like the freedom to unfettered murder and robbery.

People certainly have the right to live in freedom, but that doesn't mean they should expect to be able to treat others badly and then have them pay their bills. We will be a long time forgetting that they allowed our flag to be pulled down and a foreign flag raised over U.S. sovereign territory and couldn't even muster a decent apology.

And again, blaming an entire country of 60 million people for what a thousand protestors do is not terribly smart.

It's Morsi and his government that we'd be handing our cash to and they are the ones that can't seem to figure out that support is mutual. And perhaps if the 60 million don't want to take the repercussions for the thousand, then they'd better stand up and distance themselves from them. At least in Libya, the people themselves took to the streets to protest the attacks. All we hear from Egypt is the "well..but." line. People are responsible for their own reactions to stimuli.

Katz -

If you aren't a left wing troll, I don't know why you post that stuff, I really don't. I just cringe from the ignorance of your posts sometimes.

Katz -

If you aren't a left wing troll, I don't know why you post that stuff, I really don't. I just cringe from the ignorance of your posts sometimes.

So, go cringe. To me, you look abysmally ignorant. More than ignorant, a bury your head in the sane of deliberate ignorance. Morsi isn't interested in peace in Egypt. He's interested in advancing the muslim brotherhood. The people of Egypt aren't interested in freedom so they can build a peaceful and prosperous country, but because to them freedom means the freedom to kill others.

This is freedom in an islamic country.

Christians 'flee Egypt town after death threats' - FRANCE 24

Muslim protesters torch Buddhist temples, homes in Bangladesh | Reuters

News from The Associated Press

News from The Associated Press

Put freedom to a vote in Chicago. They'd vote for the freedom to kill others too.
‘Killing Is The Solution,’ Gang Member Tells Walter Jacobson « CBS Chicago

CBS 2’s Walter Jacobson sat down with gang members in Chicago’s troubled Englewood neighborhood to try to find some answers.

Some of the responses he received were not encouraging.

“There’s no solution to the violence,” one gang member tells him. “Killing, killing is the solution.”

Of course it would be - but I haven't seen anyone bashing America on this thread. Have you?

Yeah you...We don't give enough aid? Please :eusa_hand:

You don't. You give 0.2% GDP, when most of the rest of the developed world give 0.4%+.

Just face the fact.

We give far, far, far more than the next largest donor country - which is NOT Finland. Just face the fact.

Obama Negotiating Loan to Egypt to Buy Submarines from Germany

0012.jpg

The White House is negotiating a $1 billion loan-forgiveness deal for the Islamic government of Egypt. And surprise, it turns out that it is exactly what Egypt needs to purchase two Type 209 submarines from Germany. What a coincidence!

The Type 209 are among the most advanced non-nuclear subs available. They can stay under water for lengthy periods, are quiet enough to elude detection and can launch an attack without being identified. They carry 14 torpedoes, mines or missiles that can easily sink ships or destroy oil rigs.

Egypt is such a good friend to Israel - no need to worry about their intentions just because they say Israel has no right to exist. I’d say they are almost as good of a friend to Israel as Obama and Germany!

Only last year the Muslim Brotherhood held a pro-Israel love fest to “one day kill all Jews.” Israel was referred to as “treacherous Jews” and “Zionist occupiers”. The Muslim Brotherhood spokesman called for Jihad and the liberation of Palestine. “Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, judgment day will come.”

Israel, which has 6 of the Type 209 subs that it uses to patrol waters off their coast and to protect their network of offshore drilling rigs, is rightly concerned about the Muslim Brotherhood obtaining submarines. They could easily become a threat to Israel’s shipping harbors, which they are dependent upon

Obama Negotiating Loan to Egypt to Buy Submarines from Germany | Franklin County Va. Patriots – Fighting For Freedom At The Grassroots Level

Obama Negotiating Loan to Egypt to Buy Submarines from Germany

0012.jpg

The White House is negotiating a $1 billion loan-forgiveness deal for the Islamic government of Egypt. And surprise, it turns out that it is exactly what Egypt needs to purchase two Type 209 submarines from Germany. What a coincidence!

The Type 209 are among the most advanced non-nuclear subs available. They can stay under water for lengthy periods, are quiet enough to elude detection and can launch an attack without being identified. They carry 14 torpedoes, mines or missiles that can easily sink ships or destroy oil rigs.

Egypt is such a good friend to Israel - no need to worry about their intentions just because they say Israel has no right to exist. I’d say they are almost as good of a friend to Israel as Obama and Germany!

Only last year the Muslim Brotherhood held a pro-Israel love fest to “one day kill all Jews.” Israel was referred to as “treacherous Jews” and “Zionist occupiers”. The Muslim Brotherhood spokesman called for Jihad and the liberation of Palestine. “Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, judgment day will come.”

Israel, which has 6 of the Type 209 subs that it uses to patrol waters off their coast and to protect their network of offshore drilling rigs, is rightly concerned about the Muslim Brotherhood obtaining submarines. They could easily become a threat to Israel’s shipping harbors, which they are dependent upon

Obama Negotiating Loan to Egypt to Buy Submarines from Germany | Franklin County Va. Patriots – Fighting For Freedom At The Grassroots Level
Nice.

Egypt is not a moderate govenment.

Any aid the US gives it, only helps an anti-US regime stay in power.

Regardless, we can't afford to pay our own bills. What the hell are we doing offering to pay any other countries?

Immie

The US should help friends because it needs them.

It should not help enemies like Egypt and Turkey.

Regardless, we can't afford to pay our own bills. What the hell are we doing offering to pay any other countries?

Immie

I'm sure our friends will understand that we are in a fiscal crises and must take care of things at home for the moment. If those friends don't understand that... then maybe they really are not our friends.

Immie

Immie

Actually, Egypt and Turkey are about as good friends as you have anywhere in the Greater Middle East.

If you had said Saudi Arabia, I might have agreed with you.

Immie

Actually, Egypt and Turkey are about as good friends as you have anywhere in the Greater Middle East.

If you had said Saudi Arabia, I might have agreed with you.

Lol this guy said Turkey is an enemy? Lol how stupid are these people :clap2:

Forum List

Back