Obama plan: Destroy Romney

Well, Romney's a pretty easy target.

I'd never vote for him.

Let's review Romney's weaknesses.

1) Mormonism. - 22% of those polled said they will not vote for a Mormon, even if he's qualified. Expect the whispering campaigns to start about how crazy LDS beliefs are. You don't think it's odd the two guys the MSM left are pushing for the GOP nomination are Romney and Huntsman?

2) Greed - Romney ran an outfit called Bain Capital, which had the basic business model of going into a company, breaking up the unions, moving the jobs off shore, creating the illusion of profitability and dumping the company off on unsuspecting investors. Simply NOT the guy you run when you have people who are terrified of losing their jobs and protecting their investments.

3) ObamaRomneyCare- Let's take our best argument against Obama, and then toss it to the side by nominating the guy who first suggested the idiotic idea.

4) Stiff, Robotic - Elections are won by people who can connect on an emotional level. What should be obvious from 2008 was that Romney was unable to do that. He vastly outspent McCain and Huckabee, had the full force of the Conservative Media behind him, including Rush Limbaugh, and he still came in third place.

5) Hypocrite- Romney was all against illegal aliens, but he hired them to do the yardwork on his mansions. Remember that lady from California who had the illegal nanny, and she lost to Governor Moonbeam, of all people?

6) Flip-flopper. Romney has flipped-flopped on all sorts of issues. Remember when Bush played the tape of Kerry saying, "I voted for it before I was against it!" How many issues has Romney "Changed" his mind on?

Well, Romney's a pretty easy target.

I'd never vote for him.

Let's review Romney's weaknesses.

1) Mormonism. - 22% of those polled said they will not vote for a Mormon, even if he's qualified. Expect the whispering campaigns to start about how crazy LDS beliefs are. You don't think it's odd the two guys the MSM left are pushing for the GOP nomination are Romney and Huntsman?

2) Greed - Romney ran an outfit called Bain Capital, which had the basic business model of going into a company, breaking up the unions, moving the jobs off shore, creating the illusion of profitability and dumping the company off on unsuspecting investors. Simply NOT the guy you run when you have people who are terrified of losing their jobs and protecting their investments.

3) ObamaRomneyCare- Let's take our best argument against Obama, and then toss it to the side by nominating the guy who first suggested the idiotic idea.

4) Stiff, Robotic - Elections are won by people who can connect on an emotional level. What should be obvious from 2008 was that Romney was unable to do that. He vastly outspent McCain and Huckabee, had the full force of the Conservative Media behind him, including Rush Limbaugh, and he still came in third place.

5) Hypocrite- Romney was all against illegal aliens, but he hired them to do the yardwork on his mansions. Remember that lady from California who had the illegal nanny, and she lost to Governor Moonbeam, of all people?

6) Flip-flopper. Romney has flipped-flopped on all sorts of issues. Remember when Bush played the tape of Kerry saying, "I voted for it before I was against it!" How many issues has Romney "Changed" his mind on?

:link::link::link:

Moderate republicans produce crap like Bush, i wont vote for that, might as well light this
place on fire and burn it to the ground, id drather see full blown civil war than another
moderate checkered pants republican in office.

I've linked to all these things in previous posts.

Here's one on the anti-Mormon bias in the electorate

Bad News For Mitt Romney: 22% Of Americans Won

Here's a nice article about how he slashed jobs at Bain...

As Bain slashed jobs, Romney stayed on sidelines - The Boston Globe

Here's an article from the respected Cato Institute, that says that ObamaCare is RomneyCare writ large.

Does Romneycare = Obamacare? Cato says yes | Mark Tapscott | Beltway Confidential | Washington Examiner

Here's one that documents how he hired illegal aliens to do his yardwork on one of his FOUR mansions. (Yup, best way to appeal to the guy afraid of losing his home is to run a guy with four mansions who hires illegals so he doesn't have to pay a fair wage to an American.)

http://www.boston.com/news/local/po...llegal_immigrants_toiled_for_governor/?page=1

Last edited:
Romney could only do better than this kook in there now. So let them smear away,it's not gonna save their guy. See ya in 2012.

Last edited:
"Obama remains personally popular".

Amazing how many Americans can like a pathological liar. Sad.

Obama plan: Destroy Romney - Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

New civil tone from the Macaca in the White House as he pulls the country down

“Unless things change and Obama can run on accomplishments, he will have to kill Romney," said a prominent Democratic strategist aligned with the White House.

Read more: Obama plan: Destroy Romney - Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

Last edited:

“Unless things change and Obama can run on accomplishments, he will have to kill Romney," said a prominent Democratic strategist aligned with the White House.

Read more: Obama plan: Destroy Romney - Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

But was it said in a civil tone?......

Well he certainly can't run on his accomplishments. Because he hasn't had any. Vicious smearing is all he has left. Hopefully the People see through that and give him & Democrats the boot in 2012. I guess we'll see though.

WHICH ONE??????? NO NAME = LIE BY OMISSION

How come everything said becomes a literal interpretation when you assholes are trying to make a point?

So what have the TPees been attempting to accomplish all along, other than "kill Obama" (or in politically correct terms like Mitch McConnell uses, "Assure that Obama is a one-term president [regardless what he does]?"

Fucking hypocrites.

Well he certainly can't run on his accomplishments. Because he hasn't had any. Vicious smearing is all he has left. Hopefully the People see through that and give him & Democrats the boot in 2012. I guess we'll see though.

Vicious smearing is the ONLY thing we've heard from Republican candidates (and their supporters) since Obama was elected.

I think I'll wait for one of them to actually establish a plan before I even consider that any one of them might do any better than Obama has.

WHICH ONE??????? NO NAME = LIE BY OMISSION

How come everything said becomes a literal interpretation when you assholes are trying to make a point?

So what have the TPees been attempting to accomplish all along, other than "kill Obama" (or in politically correct terms like Mitch McConnell uses, "Assure that Obama is a one-term president [regardless what he does]?"

Fucking hypocrites.

so I guess hope and change are out?

Forum List

Back