Obama: Pass My Budget or Suffer More 'Pain'

April 27, 2013, By Craig Bannister @ Obama: Pass My Budget or Suffer More 'Pain' | CNS News

In his weekly address, Pres. Obama threatened Americans with more sequester "pain" if they don't convince Congress to pass his budget.

First, Obama exploited the sequester's effect on children, the elderly, and airline travelers:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mox4InKEwgU]Weekly Address: Time to Replace the Sequester with a Balanced Approach to Deficit Reduction - YouTube[/ame]

The audacity of this man is overwhelming! He has childish hissy fits when anybody questions his actions, and then threatens? And Americans tolerate this?

I have noticed that none essential agencies have not been touched by the sequester

Big Bird and his pals at NPR have not felt the pain.

We need to invest more in education? really? why? so that the teachers can buy more summer homes? and so much for "Investing In Education" when the end result has been students who cant find a job, and a trillion dollars in college loan debt. and yet they hand Franklin Rains 90 Million dollars in his bailout?

Funny how that "invest more in education" almost always translates to more money for the teachers, and more teachers to give that more money to.

and education never gets any better.

everytime the The Democrats and The Left call for more investment in education, it really is a call for more money to the NEA and Teacher Unions. Republicans should tell The Democrats that there can be more invesment in education.....including, Vouchers and resources for home schooling.

You, on the other hand, think things like lower U3 unemployment caused by the lowest Labor Force Participation Rate in decades...

I'm always curious how people think that works. Truth is that the UE rate cannot be "caused" or changed by the Labor Force Participation rate, so I'm confused as to how you think it works. Note I said "you" so don't bother posting links because I'm sure I've already read them. What I'm curious about is how YOU think the Participation rate is derived and how that changes or causes the Unemployment rate.

Oh and since you specified the U3, why don't you think it affects the U1, U2, U4, U5, or U6?

April 27, 2013, By Craig Bannister @ Obama: Pass My Budget or Suffer More 'Pain' | CNS News

In his weekly address, Pres. Obama threatened Americans with more sequester "pain" if they don't convince Congress to pass his budget.

First, Obama exploited the sequester's effect on children, the elderly, and airline travelers:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mox4InKEwgU]Weekly Address: Time to Replace the Sequester with a Balanced Approach to Deficit Reduction - YouTube[/ame]

The audacity of this man is overwhelming! He has childish hissy fits when anybody questions his actions, and then threatens? And Americans tolerate this?

The only "pain" anyone is suffering is the poor.

Which conservatives don't give a fuck about.

But as soon as the rich start feeling "pain", the conservatives are all over it.

Like the White House Tours and Air Traffic Controller furloughs.

No conservative has stood up for the unemployed, the poor and kids..as UE payments are cut, food pantries are closed and head start is slashed.

If Head Start is going to be an example, end that debacle completely. It hasn't worked and never will work.

Forum List

Back