Obama panders to Iran's mullahs, Is he delusional?

obama is insane. He had a breakdown after the midterms and getting progressively worse since.

You didn't seem to be concerned when Iranians lived in a police state run by our puppet the Shah so why all the humanity now? Oh right, they're no longer under our thumb.

You don't seem to be concerned NOW that Iranians are living in tyranny, because you are too busy to rehash events of 30+ years ago while forgetting the second greatest embarrassment under a Democrat administration, you know the taking and holding innocent Americans hostage for 444 days, until a Republican president with courage came along.

FYI, the BIGGEST embarrassment under a Democrat administration is right up there in the White House.

As a former failed Democrat presidential wannabe said, when a fish starts to rot, the stink starts at the head.

stupid-obama-sw.jpg

Obama apparently thinks The Iranian people are free and not under the thumb of the islamic, nutjob, mullahs:eusa_doh:He looks high or something. He certainly is not living in the real world. The "Supreme leader has declared a fatwa on Nukes" :uhoh3:

That video was for you... to see him speaking to people who he dam' well knows have no say in anything "Iran".

He thinks you're too stupid to know that... so he does THAT to make you 'believe' that he's something closer or at least comparable to Netanyahu, who came HERE to talk to YOU!

It's a lie, advanced through pretense, as a means to influence the ignorant. Which is simply a long way of sying it's EVIL.

Obama apparently thinks The Iranian people are free and not under the thumb of the islamic, nutjob, mullahs:eusa_doh:He looks high or something. He certainly is not living in the real world. The "Supreme leader has declared a fatwa on Nukes" :uhoh3:

That video was for you... to see him speaking to people who he dam' well knows have no say in anything "Iran".

He thinks you're too stupid to know that... so he does THAT to make you 'believe' that he's something closer or at least comparable to Netanyahu, who came HERE to talk to YOU!

It's a lie, advanced through pretense, as a means to influence the ignorant. Which is simply a long way of sying it's EVIL.

No that video was for the leftist appeasers, certainly not for people like me...I started the thread:eusa_eh:

I look to Jon Stewart for pearls of wisdom. There ain't no deal and there ain't gonna be one.

You don't think Obama will make a deal? I think you're wrong. Obama wants a deal more than Iran does. Iran is driving the negotiations
Without Congressional approval he is not supposed to be able to make a deal. But if he does use his pen and phone then he does it illegally. But WTF, he's been a rogue lawbreaker for 6 years .

I look to Jon Stewart for pearls of wisdom. There ain't no deal and there ain't gonna be one.

You don't think Obama will make a deal? I think you're wrong. Obama wants a deal more than Iran does. Iran is driving the negotiations
Without Congressional approval he is not supposed to be able to make a deal. But if he does use his pen and phone then he does it illegally. But WTF, he's been a rogue lawbreaker for 6 years .

He could go through he U.N. although the Republicans have threaten to defund the entire U.N. if he does. We'll have to see how it plays out. With Obama, one never knows whats coming next

He could go through he U.N. although the Republicans have threaten to defund the entire U.N. if he does. We'll have to see how it plays out. With Obama, one never knows whats coming next
Actually, it could get interesting if he ignores his oath to protect and defend the Constitution, and tries to turn our sovereignty over to the Useless Nitwits. Impeachment, anyone?

Forum List

Back