O'Bama ordered to appear in court in Georgia.

Does the judge really think this helps the Republican Party?

Obama should appear just to put more attention on Republicans embracing the birthers

Why? I'm part Irish as well. And I like a president that solves problems over a beer or two. :lol:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Bee..._qzL7PC0AHKg-AH&ved=0CEkQsAQ&biw=1124&bih=736

He should be drinking black and tans

for the irony

crap, now I want a Guinness.

Seems a little early to get that tick lol.

When I went to Croatia I saw lots of people drinking up a storm in the mornings. Turns out they were working overnight.

He should be drinking black and tans

for the irony

crap, now I want a Guinness.

Seems a little early to get that tick lol.

HEATHEN!!!

Not to mention I work 3rd shift and it's like 5 O'Clock to me.

Oh man, i got plenty of complaints about my salary but working bankers hours (which is what i'm doing now while posting lol) is very nice.

That way i can get sloshed on weekends at nights, like every mature adult should :razz:.

This issue at hand in the Georgia court, explained clear enough so that even the stupid fucking obama ass lickers and worshipers will understand it is, that obama's father was British, which makes obama British at birth, which makes him ineligible to be President according to the constitution.

Get it now, dumbasses? Got nothing to do with BIRTHERS, but has everything to do with the LAW.

Fucking morons.

Last edited:
This issue at hand, explained clear enough so that even the stupid fucking obama ass lickers and worshipers will understand it is, that obama's father was British, which makes obama British at birth, which makes him ineligible to be President according to the constitution.

Get it now, dumbasses? Got nothing to do with BIRTHERS, but has everything to do with the LAW.

Fucking morons.

The more Republicans endorse the birthers.....the better for Obama

He was sworn in as President by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. Do you think he knows the LAW?

Last edited:
This issue at hand, explained clear enough so that even the stupid fucking obama ass lickers and worshipers will understand it is, that obama's father was British, which makes obama British at birth, which makes him ineligible to be President according to the constitution.

Fucking morons.

What country was he born in?

Last I checked it was America and THAT makes him an American.

BY
THE
FUCKING
CONSTITUTION
AND
LAW

get over it.

Fucking morons.

Jesus Christ you fucking MORON... this has nothing to do with BIRTHERS ya STUPID sons a bitch.

It's a CONSTITUTIONAL ISSUE shit for brains.

God damn... you obama ass lickers are the ones looking INCREDIBLY STUPID now... :eusa_hand:

This issue at hand in the Georgia court, explained clear enough so that even the stupid fucking obama ass lickers and worshipers will understand it is, that obama's father was British, which makes obama British at birth, which makes him ineligible to be President according to the constitution.

Fucking morons.

His mom doesn't count?!?! She was American, ergo Obama's American. :cool:

Fucking morons.

What country was he born in?

Last I checked it was America and THAT makes him an American.

BY
THE
FUCKING
CONSTITUTION
AND
LAW

get over it.

IDIOT... DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "NATIVE BORN" and "NATURAL BORN?"

Probably not or you wouldn't have made such an IGNORANT FUCKING COMMENT.

LOOK IT UP ya fucking RETARD!

Fucking morons.

Jesus Christ you fucking MORON... this has nothing to do with BIRTHERS ya STUPID sons a bitch.

God damn... you obama ass lickers are the ones looking INCREDIBLY STUPID now... :eusa_hand:

I hate Obama and would impeach him myself right now if i could.

But this is total horse shit, and the "fucking moron" here is obviously you, no offense.

Fucking morons.

NO... BOTH PARENTS HAVE TO BE LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS, PERIOD, in order for someone to be a "NATURAL BORN" American citizen, and that isn't obama. His father was British. It's a LEGITIMATE issue to bring forth in court. "IF" obama was born in Hawaii, he'd be a "NATIVE BORN" citizen, not "NATURAL BORN."

ONLY A **NATURAL BORN** citizen can be President according to the constitution.

But this is total horse shit, and the "fucking moron" here is obviously you, no offense.
You're a lying slab of dog shit, and you can't even argue the point.

Grow a brain dumbass.

Last edited:

You're lying slab of dog shit, and you can't even argue the point.

Grow a brain dumbass.

So articulate, I can certainly tell that you're the caliber of intellectual that should make judgements of the mental capacity of others.

British? I thought it was Kenyan? Which blog with "inside information" did you hear that from?

Fucking morons.

NO... BOTH PARENTS HAVE TO BE LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS, PERIOD, in order for someone to be a "NATURAL BORN" American citizen, and that isn't obama. His father was British. It's a LEGITIMATE issue to bring forth in court. "IF" obama was born in Hawaii, he'd be a "NATIVE BORN" citizen, not "NATURAL BORN."

You're totally wrong on that point or he wouldn't have been able to run in '08. His father's nationality was known even if his BC wasn't available, so any problem with that would have been challenged and ajudicated long ago. Apparently you're wrong, both parents don't have to be citizens. As a matter of fact, I don't think either parent has to be a citizen, as long as the child is born here.

Fucking morons.

Show me where the Constitution DEFINES what a natural born citizen is in relation to where their parents were born.
As of now and always the Courts have always ruled that EVERYONE born on US soil is a NATURAL BORN UNITED STATES CITIZEN.
Always, there has NEVER been a challenge on the both parents have to be born in the United States of America held up under THE LAW.
Ever.

Fucking morons.

Given that the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court swore him in, he obviously believes you are wrong

Fucking morons.

The constitution makes no such distinction as the one you describe.

128801819809403086.jpg

The constitution makes no such distinction as the one you describe.

If it does, I'm sure he'd be willing to post it for us...

Forum List

Back