O'Bama ordered to appear in court in Georgia.

boilermaker55

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
Georgia judge orders Obama to appear in court for hearing on attempt to keep him off ballot
Text Size PrintE-mailReprintsBy Associated Press, Published: January 20
ATLANTA — A judge has ordered President Barack Obama to appear in court in Atlanta for a hearing on a complaint that says Obama isn’t a natural-born citizen and can’t be president.

It’s one of many such lawsuits that have been filed across the country, so far without success. A Georgia resident made the complaint, which is intended to keep Obama’s name off the state’s ballot in the March presidential primary.

Georgia judge orders Obama to appear in court for hearing on attempt to keep him off ballot - The Washington Post

Judges like attention as much as other politicians do.

Last edited:
The judge is just trying to do his homeboy Newt a solid.

How much longer do you think Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi will be in his job?

Georgia judge orders Obama to appear in court for hearing on attempt to keep him off ballot
Text Size PrintE-mailReprintsBy Associated Press, Published: January 20
ATLANTA — A judge has ordered President Barack Obama to appear in court in Atlanta for a hearing on a complaint that says Obama isn’t a natural-born citizen and can’t be president.

It’s one of many such lawsuits that have been filed across the country, so far without success. A Georgia resident made the complaint, which is intended to keep Obama’s name off the state’s ballot in the March presidential primary.

Georgia judge orders Obama to appear in court for hearing on attempt to keep him off ballot - The Washington Post

More useless garbage....

The FBI,Secret Service and the CIA would have known this about Obama years and years and years ago like before Obama was to be sworn in for a congressional office.

Stupidity and ignorance are on the rise....

This makes Ga. republicans look like they are perfectly willing to deny their democratic voting citizens a fair vote, can anyone deny that they are willing to cheat in other ways?

i think it's more an indication of how successful some have been in convincing average people that obama is not qualified. he is, of course, but once he was elected there was a big backlash against him to get him out of office. this was one of the tactics.

the real way to get him out of office is to nominate a fiscally responsible candidate. but that's too much to ask. we're only 15 trillion in debt.

i think it's more an indication of how successful some have been in convincing average people that obama is not qualified. he is, of course, but once he was elected there was a big backlash against him to get him out of office. this was one of the tactics.

the real way to get him out of office is to nominate a fiscally responsible candidate. but that's too much to ask. we're only 15 trillion in debt.

15 trilliion, which a big part of that is putting the 2 wars back on the budget.
A little bookkeeping trickery by the previous administration to keep their debt down.
Reality is what it is.
:tongue:

15 trilliion, which a big part of that is putting the 2 wars back on the budget.
A little bookkeeping trickery by the previous administration to keep their debt down.
Reality is what it is.
:tongue:

And when you have old debt you have to pay in your personal budget, your common sense kicks in and tells you to cut your current spending, correct?

If we just demanded that middle school level of common sense out of our politicians, we'd have revolutionary improvements in gov't.

O'Bama?
Damnit I knew he was Irish!

Actually..some of his ancestors were Irish..

Obama visits Ireland, his ancestral homeland - CBS News

Stop fucking reminding me!!

as to the judge; get over yourself. The birfer movement died, let it stay dead less it's zombie come and kill us all.

Why? I'm part Irish as well. And I like a president that solves problems over a beer or two. :lol:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Bee..._qzL7PC0AHKg-AH&ved=0CEkQsAQ&biw=1124&bih=736

as to the judge; get over yourself. The birfer movement died, let it stay dead less it's zombie come and kill us all.

Why? I'm part Irish as well. And I like a president that solves problems over a beer or two. :lol:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Bee..._qzL7PC0AHKg-AH&ved=0CEkQsAQ&biw=1124&bih=736

He should be drinking black and tans

for the irony

crap, now I want a Guinness.

obamashamrockbutton.gif

He should be drinking black and tans

for the irony

crap, now I want a Guinness.

Seems a little early to get that tick lol.

Forum List

Back