O'Bama ordered to appear in court in Georgia.

Jesus Christ you fucking MORON... this has nothing to do with BIRTHERS ya STUPID sons a bitch.

It's a CONSTITUTIONAL ISSUE shit for brains.

God damn... you obama ass lickers are the ones looking INCREDIBLY STUPID now... :eusa_hand:

The constitution makes no such distinction as the one you describe.

If it does, I'm sure he'd be willing to post it for us...

Yes, I have a copy of the Constitution here on my desk....not seeing that distinction myself. I'm sure he'll happily point it out for us.

He won't have any problems. There are more Kenyan-murkins in Hotlanta than there are Kenyans in Kenya. The judge probably just want to B smokin' duh bowl with da prez.:eusa_shhh:

Jesus Christ you fucking MORON... this has nothing to do with BIRTHERS ya STUPID sons a bitch.

It's a CONSTITUTIONAL ISSUE shit for brains.

God damn... you obama ass lickers are the ones looking INCREDIBLY STUPID now... :eusa_hand:

I hate Obama and would impeach him myself right now if i could.

But this is total horse shit, and the "fucking moron" here is obviously you, no offense.
You're a lying slab of dog shit, and you can't even argue the point.

Grow a brain dumbass.

NEWS FLASH!!!!
Internet troll knows more about law then the supreme court judges!

But back to reality
The Constitution does not define the phrase natural-born citizen, and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning. The Congressional Research Service has stated that the weight of scholarly legal and historical opinion indicates that the term means one who is entitled under the Constitution or laws of the United States to U.S. citizenship "at birth" or "by birth," including any child born "in" the United States (other than to foreign diplomats serving their country), the children of United States citizens born abroad, and those born abroad of one citizen parent who has met U.S. residency requirements.

Gotta meet one of those 3 requirements he does.
But just keep rewriting the constitution, let us know how that works.

Natural-born-citizen clause of the U.S. Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This issue at hand in the Georgia court, explained clear enough so that even the stupid fucking obama ass lickers and worshipers will understand it is, that obama's father was British, which makes obama British at birth, which makes him ineligible to be President according to the constitution.

Plan A: Obama was born in Kenya. HERP

Plan B: Obama's father was British which makes Obama British. DERP

Nationality is apparently inherited paternally according to Pale Fucker. Doesn't matter that the mother is an American Citize,

Anyone think Barry will appear??

I just hope the judge doesnt bow to down to pressure and change his mind and let Barry off the hook.The group heading it says they dont think he will but I dont believe it.They could threaten his familys lives and give him no choice but to let Barry off the hook.

I just hope the judge doesnt bow to down to pressure and change his mind and let Barry off the hook.The group heading it says they dont think he will but I dont believe it.They could threaten his familys lives and give him no choice but to let Barry off the hook.

9nu.jpg

Georgia judge orders Obama to appear in court for hearing on attempt to keep him off ballot
Text Size PrintE-mailReprintsBy Associated Press, Published: January 20
ATLANTA — A judge has ordered President Barack Obama to appear in court in Atlanta for a hearing on a complaint that says Obama isn’t a natural-born citizen and can’t be president.

It’s one of many such lawsuits that have been filed across the country, so far without success. A Georgia resident made the complaint, which is intended to keep Obama’s name off the state’s ballot in the March presidential primary.

Georgia judge orders Obama to appear in court for hearing on attempt to keep him off ballot - The Washington Post
Christ almighty....righties are always criticizing Obama for being away from the white house, and not working on jobs, but they demand he sit in some courtroom all day on a frivelous and futile lawsuit.

Unless the Judge is a mindless pussy, he should issue an arrest warrant for the President if he doesn't show

Birthers need their day in court

Forum List

Back