Obama one vote away from Iran deal

Wait a minute. I thought Republicans were going to shove this agreement up Obama's where the sun don't shine? I thought this agreement was the end of the earth as we know it and Republicans couldn't sway a few fellow politicians? Bibi Nutandyahoo wouldn't even use one of bunker busters to show he's serious? Oh! I forgot! Republicans are on their 5 week paid vacation on fall break. I guess the fate of the world isn't that important.

And Iran wins.

Good to know that you're happy to see a mentally ill nation have nuclear capabilities

DUH, they won't. It's why we have a formulated nuclear agreement with Iran, the U.S., Russia, China, France, England.
The U.S., Russia, China, France, England are concerned with self preservation.
Iran has no such instinct. Armageddon is a goal to them

And Iran wins.

Good to know that you're happy to see a mentally ill nation have nuclear capabilities

DUH, they won't. It's why we have a formulated nuclear agreement with Iran, the U.S., Russia, China, France, England.

Thank you, but all of those nations think you're cuckoo.

And Iran wins.

Thank you, but all of those nations think you're cuckoo.
Thats fine with me.
Can't single out a leader from any on that list that's worth a shit, IMO

And Iran wins.

Is this a Halliburton commercial?

The Iran deal is only good for the tyrants in Iran. It's bad for us, Israel and the people of Iran.

The only thing accomplished with the deal is that Obama made sure the tyrants had billions to spend on their nuclear program. That is all.

Why does the left cheer this on when Iran is still chanting 'death to America' and they want to attack Israel? Why does this make you idiots so happy?

It never ceases to amaze me the way liberals support tyrants who oppress women. I feel bad for the women who are doomed to live in those radical Muslim countries. Many who have escaped have told of the horrible treatment of people, yet the left doesn't listen to them. Even one poster here said that the Muslim women are given what the men have decided they need. Freedom is not included on that list.

The Iran deal is only good for the tyrants in Iran. It's bad for us, Israel and the people of Iran.

The only thing accomplished with the deal is that Obama made sure the tyrants had billions to spend on their nuclear program. That is all.

Why does the left cheer this on when Iran is still chanting 'death to America' and they want to attack Israel? Why does this make you idiots so happy?

It never ceases to amaze me the way liberals support tyrants who oppress women. I feel bad for the women who are doomed to live in those radical Muslim countries. Many who have escaped have told of the horrible treatment of people, yet the left doesn't listen to them. Even one poster here said that the Muslim women are given what the men have decided they need. Freedom is not included on that list.

So, I have watched President after President come into office and go out of office with the same stance on Iran. This, since the deposing of the Shah and the hostage taking in 1979. Obama is the first President to stand up and do something about the situation. He is not alone, as W was in his WMD claim. He has many world powers behind him. Is the Iran deal perfect? Probably not. But is could lead to the breaking down of relations between Iran and the rest of the world.

What is happening with this deal in Iran is similar to what is happening with the Cuban situation. Obama is taking his head out of the sand and realizing that the world is so interconnected now that holding on to many of the isolationist beliefs of the United States is in no one's interest. Obama will be able to override Congress' veto and we will see where the deal goes.

The world is moving on, with or without the GOP Congress. Many countries are already doing business with Iran. Even if the GOP veto stood, we may find ourselves alone in our stance against the country. This is coming from someone who did not vote for Obama in 2012.

So, I have watched President after President come into office and go out of office with the same stance on Iran. This, since the deposing of the Shah and the hostage taking in 1979. Obama is the first President to stand up and do something about the situation. He is not alone, as W was in his WMD claim. He has many world powers behind him. Is the Iran deal perfect? Probably not. But is could lead to the breaking down of relations between Iran and the rest of the world.

What is happening with this deal in Iran is similar to what is happening with the Cuban situation. Obama is taking his head out of the sand and realizing that the world is so interconnected now that holding on to many of the isolationist beliefs of the United States is in no one's interest. Obama will be able to override Congress' veto and we will see where the deal goes.

The world is moving on, with or without the GOP Congress. Many countries are already doing business with Iran. Even if the GOP veto stood, we may find ourselves alone in our stance against the country. This is coming from someone who did not vote for Obama in 2012.

Obama's legacy of Foreign Relations is going to look quite good:
Repaired US after previous admin lied (Winner)
Cuba (Winner)
Iran (Winner)
Didn't have any more land wars(winner)
Arab Spring (Winner)
Ukraine (Winner)

He had a couple of losses but not as significant
Spying on Germany
Ed Snowden

ISIS and Syria are a wash... He probably avoided the bullet on that one...

Generally he is the plus by a good margin, but compared to his predecessor he looks like a god.

And Iran wins.

Is this a Halliburton commercial?
Are you still living in the Bush administration era?

It's okay if you can't connect Iran to terrorism and their desire for world control.
Most Dembulbs are afraid of it too

Chalk up another victory for Obama and another crushing defeat for the Conservative movement

Once again, it is Republicans against the world

Bringing Iran to the negotiating table after 40 years was a major diplomatic accomplishment....as was the recognition of Cuba

Once again, it is Republicans against the world

Bringing Iran to the negotiating table after 40 years was a major diplomatic accomplishment....as was the recognition of Cuba
Changing our policy of negotiating with terrorists isn't an accomplishment, numbnuts

Forum List

Back