Obama on 60 Minutes FINALY kicking Lying GOP - assume the position...

demoncrats have become the party of failure and blame somebody else. that's all they got.. asswipes one and all.

the economy sucks, the prices suck, the jobs suck and it's all on your fucking watch..

The Do nothing Obstruction only GOP moaners are on the run from now on...

Newt/Bachman 2012!

Memorize the signature, dupes....All proven fact.

You've already assumed the position.

on your knees, lips planted firmly.

my gawd, how silly can you all get. Oh and can I get a AMEN.....

Last edited:
Republicorp may be in for a BIG surprise in '12 :eusa_whistle: :lol:

yeah yeah, like you all were in 2010..:eek:

only 40% of you people still approve of the OBama. so we'll see who COULD be in for a surprise in 2012

The Do nothing Obstruction only GOP moaners are on the run from now on...

Newt/Bachman 2012!

Memorize the signature, dupes....All proven fact.

If you look at this chart you will see that the House has actually had more votes than any Congress except two in the last 20 years.

CongressionalVotes.jpg

Want to try that "Do Nothing" again?

Kind of hard to charactorize Congress as a "do nothing" group when they've passed 15 pieces of legislation that are currently gathering dust on Harry Reid's desk.

I know it's all he's got, but as the months go by and more and more of those bills pile up, Barack Obama is going to look more and more foolish trying to make the claim that it is Republicans that are obstructionists. The folks with ideological blinders on might buy that line but anyone who just looks at the facts is going to see that ever since the 2010 mid-term elections it's been Democrats that have been the ones obstructing the legislation that a Republican House has sent their way. How many bills do you think Harry will have on that desk by next November?

Republicorp may be in for a BIG surprise in '12 :eusa_whistle: :lol:

yeah yeah, like you all were in 2010..:eek:

only 40% of you people still approve of the OBama. so we'll see who COULD be in for a surprise in 2012

Ummm..... some of those do- nothing, congressmen elected in '10 will be up for reelection too :eek: ;)

Yes, they will and the same voters that sent them to Washington will be looking at how the Senate and our President has obstructed the legislation that they elected those congresspeople to write and may very well come to the conclusion that the only way we're going to get some fiscal sanity back in this country is to get rid of some more Democrats in the Senate and in the White House.

I read some of that interview. and nothing new in it. Obama was just being a dick again, like usual.

THE PEOPLE are SICK of him blaming everybody else for the problems he hasn't HELPED one bit with his idiot policies. In fact MOST THINK he has made THINGS WORSE.

Maybe you don't mind that he has RIPPED you off, from his failed stimulus, to taking and giving billions of OUR MONIES to his cronies IN his PET GREEN PROJECTS that have gone bankrupt. but the rest of the people I believe are done with him..

2012 can't come soon enough

Last edited:
Yeah I was just waiting for that Obama 60 Minutes interview to air before I made up my mind about the previous 3 years. Made all the difference in the world.

Thanks OP!

I read some of that interview. and nothing new in it. Obama was just being a dick again, like usual.

THE PEOPLE are SICK of him blaming everybody else for the problems he hasn't HELPED one bit with his idiot policies. In fact MOST THINK he has made THINGS WORSE.

Maybe you don't mind that he has RIPPED you off, from his failed stimulus, to taking and giving billions of OUR MONIES to his cronies IN his PET GREEN PROJECTS that have gone bankrupt. but the rest of the people I believe are done with him..

A wwwwwwww.....

Mean ole Obama picking on Republicans again

Great to see Obama dropping the gloves and starting to kick some GOP ass

A wwwwwwww.....

that's the point. He wouldn't know about being PRESIDENTIAL if it bit him on the ass. that is what the people of SICK OF. but hey, I think he should keep up. see if he can get his poll numbers lower will be good.

A wwwwwwww.....

that's the point. He wouldn't know about being PRESIDENTIAL if it bit him on the ass. that is what the people of SICK OF. but hey, I think he should keep up. see if he can get his poll numbers lower will be good.

Poor, poor babies

Republicans are so nice to him, why is Obama so MEAN?

Forum List

Back