obama offers no constituency for whites or men

I'm not surprised at this. It's more interesting that he considers his regime a movement.

“Now, we're counting on you to help take this organization forward as we continue our work beyond 2012.”

The campaign states that the questionnaire includes “a few questions about you, your work with the campaign, and how you'd like to stay involved in the future.”

President Obama tweeted out the survey on Monday, saying, “This movement has always belonged to you. Take a few minutes to help shape its future.”

Part of the fundamental transformation of the United States into a full entitlement state.

Whites outnumber all others. Vote him out. Oh wait.......nevermind.

I'm not surprised at this. It's more interesting that he considers his regime a movement.

“Now, we're counting on you to help take this organization forward as we continue our work beyond 2012.”

The campaign states that the questionnaire includes “a few questions about you, your work with the campaign, and how you'd like to stay involved in the future.”

President Obama tweeted out the survey on Monday, saying, “This movement has always belonged to you. Take a few minutes to help shape its future.”

Part of the fundamental transformation of the United States into a full entitlement state.

after obama leaves office I can see him basically becoming a guru of this sorta thing
continuing his class warfare and a pied piper for the free shit crowd
actually could become quite a problem for the gop

Lordy, lordy. You dumb fucks lost this election with this kind of stupid talk. But keep it up, the 2014 elections are just around the corner. Oh by the way, I am an old white man, and upper middle income with property. And I vote LIBERAL.

Lordy, lordy. You dumb fucks lost this election with this kind of stupid talk. But keep it up, the 2014 elections are just around the corner. Oh by the way, I am an old white man, and upper middle income with property. And I vote LIBERAL.

did you go fill out the obama form like a good little liberal soldier

Forum List

Back