Obama! Obama! We re all now OSAMA!

Yes, well, when President Bush went after them you sided with the terrorists saying stupid shit like we're supposed to "win hearts and minds" well, how's that shit working out for you?

Hey, genius, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

Saddam Hussein wasn't a terrorist. He was an asshole, and a really bad leader, but he wasn't a terrorist, and he wasn't supplying WMD to any terrorists.

So, I didn't side with any fucking terrorists, ever. Thank you very much.

And I never held much truck with Saddam either, he sucked too.

Last edited:
Hey Mr. Delusional, no one is siding with Muslim radicals against Obama.

Oh yes, they are.

These radical assholes are pissed because Obama killed Bin Laden.

And here you are blaming him because they're acting like spoiled children over it. Spoiled children with explosives and guns, that is.

The person I just responded to in my last post just complained that this is happening because Bin Laden didn't get a fair trial.

That's siding with the enemy against the President.

How does it feel to be an America hater?

First of all Obama didn't kill anyone. Secondly, his and Biden'ss constant bragging about the death of Bin Laden sure as hell fanned the flames of American resentment.

You're confusing the facts with the spin Obama put forth.

In other words, if we point out the facts and discredit Obama's reasoning, in your opinion we're siding with the enemy.

It's good to know I got your name right.

So... Let me see if I have this straight...

Obama killed bin Laden, a hero to all these asshole Muslim radicals, a fate which was well deserved, but made him a martyr for their cause...

And now they're staging attacks against American bases, and screaming Bin Laden's name.

And you jackasses side with the Muslim radicals against Obama, to try and score political points.

Good work you traitorous bastards. Why do you hate America so much?
No DORK, the same protesters that participated in the so called Arab Spring which was sponsored by the Muslim Brotherhood and heralded by president Hussein Obama as "freedom fighters for Democracy" are now screaming Bin Laden's name and wanting SHARIAH LAW imposed in all Arab Spring states (which is anti freedom and democracy). So eier Hussein Obama got it all wrong or is a big liar. Or BOTH. Bottom line is Hussein Obama has been the best thing for the rise of the Islamic Brotherhood and Islamic radicalism.

Crowds of Muslims chanting this across Cairo and much of the Muslim world, as they try to crash into American embassies and burn American flags. I thought president Hussein Obama was going to change Muslim attitudes with his "Message to the Muslim World" speech, in the beginning of his presidency? Also, so much for that false claim that "Muslims do not sympathize with Bin Laden and did not celebrate on 9-11" baloney.

Yeah--if anything incited Islamic extremists now rioting in 21 different countries--the continual spiking of the ball in the end zone on the hit of Bin Laden would have had much more to do with it--than a youtube video--that was out since June of this year--:badgrin:

Here is Joe Biden at the DNC convention SCREAMING Bin Laden is DEAD--Government motors is ALIVE. A statement that was used continually during the DNC Convention.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKCwQnIygcw]Biden at DNC: "Bin Laden is dead, General Motors is alive" - YouTube[/ame]

obama-bin-laden-trophy-cartoon.jpg

First of all Obama didn't kill anyone. Secondly, his and Biden'ss constant bragging about the death of Bin Laden sure as hell fanned the flames of American resentment.

In other words, if we point out the facts and discredit Obama's reasoning, in your opinion we're siding with the enemy.

Ahh, I see, so, it's all Obama's fault, because he told people about Bin Laden's death.

If only Obama hadn't told anyone, the Muslim radicals would be all happy right now, and, conveniently, the Republicans would be much happier too.

Shut up. You're siding with the enemy.

You're pretending that they have a reason to be upset, and that it's all Obama's fault.

I would stongly prefer that America not become involved in the manipulation that comes with the endless Israeli -vs- non-Israeli conflict. America spends way too much blood and money supporting Israel's expansionist agenda.

Your attempts at further inflaming the matter are not appreciated.

No DORK, the same protesters that participated in the so called Arab Spring which was sponsored by the Muslim Brotherhood and heralded by president Hussein Obama as "freedom fighters for Democracy" are now screaming Bin Laden's name and wanting SHARIAH LAW imposed in all Arab Spring states (which is anti freedom and democracy). So eier Hussein Obama got it all wrong or is a big liar. Or BOTH. Bottom line is Hussein Obama has been the best thing for the rise of the Islamic Brotherhood and Islamic radicalism.

As I understand the situation, it's a few hundred radical protesters at each location, with the vast majority of the population remaining at home.

So, are you proposing that these few hundred people are the sole people behind the "Arab Spring"?

A few hundred people carried out revolutions in multiple nations across the Middle East ALL BY THEMSELVES???

Wow. They must be some bad motherfuckers!

Again when the reporters are being raped at the "Arab spring" I feel I was just insulted by them telling me this is some spring more like a blizzard in middle of winter :lol: And I have too many of these days under Obama where I feel slighted every night when I watch the news

Yeah--if anything incited Islamic extremists now rioting in 21 different countries--the continual spiking of the ball in the end zone on the hit of Bin Laden would have had much more to do with it--than a youtube video--that was out since June of this year--:badgrin:

How dare he talk about killing the worst person in the world??

What was he thinking?

You're right, it's all Obama and Biden's fault these people are behaving like assholes.

Blame America!

Good work!

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yes, well, when President Bush went after them you sided with the terrorists saying stupid shit like we're supposed to "win hearts and minds" well, how's that shit working out for you?

Saddam Hussein wasn't a terrorist. He was an asshole, and a really bad leader, but he wasn't a terrorist, and he wasn't supplying WMD to any terrorists.

Really? He paid every Palestinan family 25 grand if their kids would act as suicide bombers, he fed live people through wood chippers and you don't think he was a terrorist.. you be stupid as hell.

and all the fucking democrats laughed when they threw shoes at President Bush,, great fun was had by all, now they fweelings is hurt cause they don't like obama either.. so how stupid can democrats get?

Throwing shoes at a Press Conference and using RPG's and machine guns to attack one of our new Consulate Buildings in an emerging Democracy and killing our personel don't seem at all simular. How crass can you be?

So... Let me see if I have this straight...

Obama killed bin Laden, a hero to all these asshole Muslim radicals, a fate which was well deserved, but made him a martyr for their cause...

And now they're staging attacks against American bases, and screaming Bin Laden's name.

And you jackasses side with the Muslim radicals against Obama, to try and score political points.

Good work you traitorous bastards. Why do you hate America so much?

just wow! You seem to think because we question his policies, we are then traitors? Wow! I, personally, if you want to call someone a traitor, it would be the ones that just accept this as happening, rather than questioning what can be done to help prevent it, for the sake of the victims.
Want to look at what happened in Ciudad Juarez at our Consulate there?
March 14, 2010
Three people connected to the U.S. consulate in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, were killed in two drive-by shootings, a senior White House official told CNN Sunday.

Two of the victims were an American employee at the consulate and her U.S. citizen husband. Their 1-year-old child, who was in a vehicle with the couple at the time of the shooting, survived the incident, according to the El Paso County Sheriff's Office.

The American couple were found dead inside a white Toyota RAV4 with Texas license plates,
3 people associated with U.S. consulate killed in Mexico - CNN

Or the shooting of 2 CIA agents in Cuernavaca?

Posted: 09/04/2012 02:59:57 PM MDT

U.S. and Mexican statements released on the day of the shooting contained few details, excluding mention of the kidnapping probe. As a result, they left open the possibility that it could have been a deliberate attack on the Americans by corrupt officers or a gross error by well-intentioned but trigger-happy police conducting legitimate work in a dangerous rural area outside the city of Cuernavaca.
Mexico: Attack on US embassy car was an accident - El Paso Times

Last edited:

As I understand the situation, it's a few hundred radical protesters at each location, with the vast majority of the population remaining at home.

So, are you proposing that these few hundred people are the sole people behind the "Arab Spring"?

A few hundred people carried out revolutions in multiple nations across the Middle East ALL BY THEMSELVES???

Wow. They must be some bad motherfuckers!
You don't understand the situation. It's not a few hundred people. A few thousand soldiers are now only protecting our embassy in Cairo. If you look at the way the protesters dressed, it's the same exact Arab Spring crowd. Only Hussein Obama will tell you these guys are different, and it's about a two year old movie, of which there are thousands similar to it on YouTube. The backbone of the Arab Spring was the Muslim Brotherhood, if you were paying attention at the time, many people said that Hussein Obama is paving the way for the rise of the Islamic Brotherhood. Apparently they were right, as we witness Arab Spring country after country turning into Islamic cesspools. You wouldn't see the truth if it smacked you in the head.

Really? He paid every Palestinan family 25 grand if their kids would act as suicide bombers, he fed live people through wood chippers and you don't think he was a terrorist.. you be stupid as hell.

I honestly don't give a shit about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

The Israelis have killed thousands of Palestinians, and the Palestinaians have killed thousands of Israelis.

Neither side is ever going to give ground, and neither side wants peace, so they can go screw themselves for all I care.

And if you really want to go there, the US paid the Iraqi Kurds millions of dollars to conduct a Terrorist campaign against the Iraqi government.

Not that I really cared what happened to Hussein, but if you call Hussein a "terrorist" for paying Palestinan families, then Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II are also terrorists.

Now, I personally don't consider any of them to be terrorists, but apparently you do.

Crowds of Muslims chanting this across Cairo and much of the Muslim world, as they try to crash into American embassies and burn American flags. I thought president Hussein Obama was going to change Muslim attitudes with his "Message to the Muslim World" speech, in the beginning of his presidency? Also, so much for that false claim that "Muslims do not sympathize with Bin Laden and did not celebrate on 9-11" baloney.

Don't conservatives already view Muslims as just more Osamas to kill? I mean, there's so many conservative christians that just want to have a policy of killing Muslims, in retaliation or just as a preventative measure.

Ahh, I see, so, it's all Obama's fault, because he told people about Bin Laden's death.

If only Obama hadn't told anyone, the Muslim radicals would be all happy right now, and, conveniently, the Republicans would be much happier too.

Shut up. You're siding with the enemy.

You're pretending that they have a reason to be upset, and that it's all Obama's fault.

No pretending, and now you're starting to get it... bubble head.

Most all Arab nations pay into the Palestinian fund. It pays death beneifits to all palestinians not just suicide bombers. They don't exclude the SBer from benefits. Both Bush (41) and Raygun supported Saddam, even though they knew what kind of brutal dictator he was. And don't tell me it's just because he was fighting Iran because the support went well beyond the end of that war.

I honestly don't give a shit about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

The Israelis have killed thousands of Palestinians, and the Palestinaians have killed thousands of Israelis.

Neither side is ever going to give ground, and neither side wants peace, so they can go screw themselves for all I care.

And if you really want to go there, the US paid the Iraqi Kurds millions of dollars to conduct a Terrorist campaign against the Iraqi government.

Not that I really cared what happened to Hussein, but if you call Hussein a "terrorist" for paying Palestinan families, then Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II are also terrorists.

Now, I personally don't consider any of them to be terrorists, but apparently you do.

hey stupid,, the question we were discussing was whether or not Saddam was a terrorist, you have stated he was not, I have told you why he was, now don't jump the rail.

Don't conservatives already view Muslims as just more Osamas to kill? I mean, there's so many conservative christians that just want to have a policy of killing Muslims, in retaliation or just as a preventative measure.
And what about the muslim policy of killing infidels and Christians?

Oh... that's right... you shit stain leftist scum bags don't want to offend the terrorists. It's so much easier to play your BULL SHIT with Christians and conservatives, because they won't SAW OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF.

Moron HACK.

Last edited:
Libs spent 8 years telling Bush what a mistake it was to kill AQ leaders, that it only inflames the Islamists

Forum List

Back