Obama! Obama! We re all now OSAMA!

just wow! You seem to think because we question his policies, we are then traitors? Wow! I, personally, if you want to call someone a traitor, it would be the ones that just accept this as happening, rather than questioning what can be done to help prevent it, for the sake of the victims.
Want to look at what happened in Ciudad Juarez at our Consulate there?

Or the shooting of 2 CIA agents in Cuernavaca?

What the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

The 2 situations have nothing to do with one another.

You think that any situation that happens at any consulate in the world is somehow linked?

First of all Obama didn't kill anyone. Secondly, his and Biden'ss constant bragging about the death of Bin Laden sure as hell fanned the flames of American resentment.

You're confusing the facts with the spin Obama put forth.

In other words, if we point out the facts and discredit Obama's reasoning, in your opinion we're siding with the enemy.

It's good to know I got your name right.

Ahh, I see, so, it's all Obama's fault, because he told people about Bin Laden's death.

If only Obama hadn't told anyone, the Muslim radicals would be all happy right now, and, conveniently, the Republicans would be much happier too.

Shut up. You're siding with the enemy.

You're pretending that they have a reason to be upset, and that it's all Obama's fault.

There is a vast difference between telling people that the United States killed Bin Laden, and bragging about it to the point of making Bin Laden a martyr to the radical Islamists. However, that is not the point of this thread. The administration, for purely political reasons, is attempting to convince Americans that the demonstrations and the killing of four Americans was all about some obscure film trailer on U-tube. And, this same dishonest and disgusting administration, for the same purely political reasons, is attempting to convince people that the attack on the consulate was a demonstration that got out of hand, and not a terrorist attack.

Obama is attempting to create a lie to protect his incompetent ass from having to answer for his failure to connect the dots prior to the attack on our consulate, and failure to provide adequate security to our embassies in the Middle East. And, of course, all of the Obama bots here will be swilling the Kool-aid again, and doing their utmost to further the lie.

Crowds of Muslims chanting this across Cairo and much of the Muslim world, as they try to crash into American embassies and burn American flags. I thought president Hussein Obama was going to change Muslim attitudes with his "Message to the Muslim World" speech, in the beginning of his presidency? Also, so much for that false claim that "Muslims do not sympathize with Bin Laden and did not celebrate on 9-11" baloney.

Don't conservatives already view Muslims as just more Osamas to kill? I mean, there's so many conservative christians that just want to have a policy of killing Muslims, in retaliation or just as a preventative measure.
And what about the muslim policy of killing infidels and Christians?

Oh... that's right... you shit stain leftist scum bags don't want to offend the terrorists. It's so much easier to play your BULL SHIT with Christians and conservatives, because they won't SAW OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF.Moron HACK.

qft

You don't understand the situation. It's not a few hundred people. A few thousand soldiers are now only protecting our embassy in Cairo. If you look at the way the protesters dressed,

OK, let me stop you right there...

"the way the protesters dressed? Are you serious?

it's the same exact Arab Spring crowd. Only Hussein Obama will tell you these guys are different, and it's about a two year old movie, of which there are thousands similar to it on YouTube. The backbone of the Arab Spring was the Muslim Brotherhood, if you were paying attention at the time, many people said that Hussein Obama is paving the way for the rise of the Islamic Brotherhood. Apparently they were right, as we witness Arab Spring country after country turning into Islamic cesspools. You wouldn't see the truth if it smacked you in the head.

There were MILLIONS of people involved in the Egyptian "Arab Spring" movement. The whole damn country shut down and took to the streets.

Trying to say that the entire Arab spring movement was comprised of radical Muslims like the ones at the embassies right now is utter crap.

We need to fucking take over the Middle East..and the near East, and parts of Africa, as far as that goes.

Any country that has Islamic leadership should get squashed. Sooner better than later.

There is a vast difference between telling people that the United States killed Bin Laden, and bragging about it to the point of making Bin Laden a martyr to the radical Islamists. However, that is not the point of this thread. The administration, for purely political reasons, is attempting to convince Americans that the demonstrations and the killing of four Americans was all about some obscure film trailer on U-tube. And, this same dishonest and disgusting administration, for the same purely political reasons, is attempting to convince people that the attack on the consulate was a demonstration that got out of hand, and not a terrorist attack.

Obama is attempting to create a lie to protect his incompetent ass from having to answer for his failure to connect the dots prior to the attack on our consulate, and failure to provide adequate security to our embassies in the Middle East. And, of course, all of the Obama bots here will be swilling the Kool-aid again, and doing their utmost to further the lie.

Ahh, I see...

So, if the Obama administration had talked less in the American media (which I'm so sure these radical Muslims watch religiously) about the death of Bin Laden, then he wouldn't have been a martyr...

Seriously, what drugs are you on?

As far as your second paragraph goes. I assume then that you blame George Bush for 9/11, correct?

just wow! You seem to think because we question his policies, we are then traitors? Wow! I, personally, if you want to call someone a traitor, it would be the ones that just accept this as happening, rather than questioning what can be done to help prevent it, for the sake of the victims.
Want to look at what happened in Ciudad Juarez at our Consulate there?

Or the shooting of 2 CIA agents in Cuernavaca?

What the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

The 2 situations have nothing to do with one another.

You think that any situation that happens at any consulate in the world is somehow linked?

there is one commonality. I would hope you could figure that one out.
icon_wink.gif

and let's not forget our ICE officer that was killed and U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian A. Terry, with a gun we let walk.

Libs spent 8 years telling Bush what a mistake it was to kill AQ leaders, that it only inflames the Islamists

Their chickens have come home to roost.:eusa_whistle:
obama's pastor and spiritual leader of TWENTY YEARS, whom he sat FRONT AND CENTER AND LISTENED TO every Sunday...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=208t80uceSg]Jeremiah Wright: America's Chickens Are Coming Home To Roost - YouTube[/ame]

Ahh, I see...

So, if the Obama administration had talked less in the American media (which I'm so sure these radical Muslims watch religiously) about the death of Bin Laden, then he wouldn't have been a martyr...

Seriously, what drugs are you on?

As far as your second paragraph goes. I assume then that you blame George Bush for 9/11, correct?

Less harsh drugs than you're on if you think this is all over some little two year old youtube flick.

You're either a clueless moron, or you're trying live up to your board name.

Course then again it could be both.

Last edited:
First of all Obama didn't kill anyone. Secondly, his and Biden'ss constant bragging about the death of Bin Laden sure as hell fanned the flames of American resentment.

You're confusing the facts with the spin Obama put forth.

In other words, if we point out the facts and discredit Obama's reasoning, in your opinion we're siding with the enemy.

It's good to know I got your name right.

Ahh, I see, so, it's all Obama's fault, because he told people about Bin Laden's death.

If only Obama hadn't told anyone, the Muslim radicals would be all happy right now, and, conveniently, the Republicans would be much happier too.

Shut up. You're siding with the enemy.

You're pretending that they have a reason to be upset, and that it's all Obama's fault.

What I'm saying you dim-witted ass is that Obama helped flame their hatred with the constant braying about it.

hey stupid,, the question we were discussing was whether or not Saddam was a terrorist, you have stated he was not, I have told you why he was, now don't jump the rail.

Hey genius,

My point was Hussein is not a terrorist, unless you also consider our last 3 presidents to be terrorists. Which I personally do not.

If Obama hadn't bragged to the whole world about how "he" killed Osama, maybe it wouldn't have been such a big deal. Here's the thing about spiking the football, the opposing team gets to run it back toward their goal.

Then there were the drones to expel Gaddafi, we still haven't seen the backlash from that. It's coming.

Oh and BooBoo, I'm thinking most Islamists don't really want a democracy so there probably isn't an emerging one.

Cowbell, if someone wants to kill me, I'm bringing a gun. I'm not secure in thinking I can talk them out of it.

Obama's policies and killings have enraged these terrorists even more. Remember, we were helping the Muslim Brotherhood take power in Lybia when Obama sent in unauthorized drones to kill civilians. The backlash is blood on Obama's hands, perhaps next time bragging about killing someone won't be such a good thing.

We need to fucking take over the Middle East..and the near East, and parts of Africa, as far as that goes.

Any country that has Islamic leadership should get squashed. Sooner better than later.

This is exactly what I mean. American politics have been poisoned by this kind of thinking for decades; we have, essentially, become puppets of Israeli expansionism and the Zionist agenda. I say let Israel do what they want in the Middle East--but let them finance it with their blood and money, not ours.

Oh... that's right... you shit stain leftist scum bags don't want to offend the terrorists. It's so much easier to play your BULL SHIT with Christians and conservatives, because they won't SAW OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF.

Moron HACK.

Yes, We Liberals just kill the terrorists directly. That doesn't "offend" them at all.

If Obama hadn't bragged to the whole world about how "he" killed Osama, maybe it wouldn't have been such a big deal. Here's the thing about spiking the football, the opposing team gets to run it back toward their goal.

Then there were the drones to expel Gaddafi, we still haven't seen the backlash from that. It's coming.

Oh and BooBoo, I'm thinking most Islamists don't really want a democracy so there probably isn't an emerging one.

Cowbell, if someone wants to kill me, I'm bringing a gun. I'm not secure in thinking I can talk them out of it.

Obama's policies and killings have enraged these terrorists even more. Remember, we were helping the Muslim Brotherhood take power in Lybia when Obama sent in unauthorized drones to kill civilians. The backlash is blood on Obama's hands, perhaps next time bragging about killing someone won't be such a good thing.

Obama needed something to campaign on, so capturing OBL quietly was never an option.

image.JPG

Crowds of Muslims chanting this across Cairo and much of the Muslim world, as they try to crash into American embassies and burn American flags. I thought president Hussein Obama was going to change Muslim attitudes with his "Message to the Muslim World" speech, in the beginning of his presidency? Also, so much for that false claim that "Muslims do not sympathize with Bin Laden and did not celebrate on 9-11" baloney.

Don't conservatives already view Muslims as just more Osamas to kill? I mean, there's so many conservative christians that just want to have a policy of killing Muslims, in retaliation or just as a preventative measure.

Oh... that's right... you shit stain leftist scum bags don't want to offend the terrorists. It's so much easier to play your BULL SHIT with Christians and conservatives, because they won't SAW OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF.

Moron HACK.

What about them? They're terrible people too. My point is, you're just like them.

You just want to kill them in a different way. You want your government to do the killing for you.

Another America hater.

Why do you blame America first?

It's all America's fault, eh?

I guess when politics are in play, you people show your true colors.

Forum List

Back