Obama Now Ranked As 12th Greatest President

Juan de Fuca

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Once they toss Reagan into the dustbin of history I suspect Obama will rise even higher.

"Former President Barack Obama was ranked 12th best among 43 former presidents in in C-SPAN’s third-ever surveyof dozens of presidential historians.

The network asked 91 presidential historians to rank every former president on 10 leadership attributes. C-SPAN also performed the survey in 2000 and 2009.

Obama ranked favorably compared to his immediate predecessors: George W. Bush ranked at No. 33 (up from 36 in 2009), George H.W. Bush was No. 20 (down from 18), and Bill Clinton held steady at No. 15. Ronald Reagan was judged the ninth best president of all time, up from No. 10 in 2009.

In a press release accompanying the results, historian Richard Norton Smith, an academic adviser for the project, noted that five of the top 10 judged presidents in the American pantheon served between 1933 and 1969."

Read more: Obama Ranks 12th Best In C-SPAN Survey Of Presidential Historians

wait until the intelligence agency cleans up the leaks and they point back to obummer. I'll laugh out fking loud.

Everyone but American Citizens did well under Barack Hussein Obama. I still have doubts that he was even an actual American Citizen. He ruled as an Anti-American Globalist bastard.

Once they toss Reagan into the dustbin of history I suspect Obama will rise even higher.

"Former President Barack Obama was ranked 12th best among 43 former presidents in in C-SPAN’s third-ever surveyof dozens of presidential historians.

The network asked 91 presidential historians to rank every former president on 10 leadership attributes. C-SPAN also performed the survey in 2000 and 2009.

Obama ranked favorably compared to his immediate predecessors: George W. Bush ranked at No. 33 (up from 36 in 2009), George H.W. Bush was No. 20 (down from 18), and Bill Clinton held steady at No. 15. Ronald Reagan was judged the ninth best president of all time, up from No. 10 in 2009.

In a press release accompanying the results, historian Richard Norton Smith, an academic adviser for the project, noted that five of the top 10 judged presidents in the American pantheon served between 1933 and 1969."

Fake news

LBJ was better than Obama and did more for the poor and minorities than Obama...

Hell Nixon was better than Obama and Nixon was insane...

So as you get ready to tell me I am racist for not agreeing, well thank you and Obama still suck and was another Jimmy Carter!

Proving that the progressives have reeeeeeallllly low standards...

They must be using the same judging system that nabbed him a Nobel Peace Prize...

I bet Donnie is squirming so much over this in his seat aboard Air Force One that his suit pants look like a mirror.

“It reinforces Franklin Roosevelt's claim to be not only the first modern president but the man who, in reinventing the office, also established the criteria by which we judge our leaders,” he said.

FDR was a jackass and if they rank him as one of the best the survey isn't shit

Honestly, Pablo, who gives a RaTz ass what a bunch of left wing elite "historians" think? Ask America - not a hand picked bunch of flakes from a leftist organization. Hell, select the right group and Papa Joe could win the whole she-bang.

Last edited:

None of that is as accurate as asking the opposition party what they think of the president, without fail the greater the president the more the louder the hatred...take Reagan for example, ask anyone who still admits to being a liberal what they think of him...that was 30 years ago and they are still feeling the pain of his greatness, if ya really want to know how great Obama was, gauge his opponents in 25 years, if he is still hated even then by his foes, then you know he did his job better than most

Forum List

Back