Obama Not Our Boyfriend Anymore

Uncensored, you haven't proven JACK. I support conservatives just as well as liberals. READ THE SIG...I support ideas over ideology.

PROVE it or shut the hell up. And the thing is...you can't.

You are a little punk.

You're a drooling imbecile, which is why you depend on the hate sites to think for you.

Why don't you go down to the playground and play with the other kids?? Don't expect any more responses from me. I don't deal with children.

You were humiliated because you are stupid and dishonest - I merely pointed it out. YOU are the source of your humiliation.

Uncensored, you haven't proven JACK. I support conservatives just as well as liberals.

Where? When?

I've been on this site for about a year. I have yet to see any issue you commented on where you didn't take the far left position. I have never seen you FAIL to throw in with the left-extreme of the forum. I have never seen you support anyone in the center or on the right.

READ THE SIG...I support ideas over ideology.

Your sig is an exercise in irony. You are nowhere near the center.

Prove that you don't support the center or right?

ROFL

Logical fallacies, the mainstay of the left.

Uncensored, you haven't proven JACK. I support conservatives just as well as liberals.

Where? When?

I've been on this site for about a year. I have yet to see any issue you commented on where you didn't take the far left position. I have never seen you FAIL to throw in with the left-extreme of the forum. I have never seen you support anyone in the center or on the right.

READ THE SIG...I support ideas over ideology.

ROFL

Remember, you're dealing with people whose idea of irrefutable proof is "Because I said so!!"

Anyone who refers to a President as being their 'Boyfriend",should never be taken seriously. Why would anyone go to their sites and read their Blogs? That seems pretty bizarre to me. Talk about Dumbed-Down Liberals? Yikes!
*Cult Of Personality*...that's all.

I witnessed the "boyfriend" effect in person. A young supposedly female college student--climbing a pole 30' in the air--risking her life--to YELL out "I Love Obama"--:razz:

Now--being a rational adult--I have liked Presidents--and have agreed with their policies and some I have disagreed with--but frankly I could never bring myself to climbing a street light pole and screaming out that "I loved one of them"--:cuckoo:

Obama was elected on EMOTION. Many were casting a vote against Bush--others wanted the 1st black well spoken President--and there were others that were actually "in love" with Barack Obama. If you asked them exactly what they liked about one of his "policies"--you would get a "blank stare"--most didn't know anything about the political side of Barack Obama--except the "hope and change" rhetoric.

$media bias.gif

Davedouche, I see you're going back to your old ways of just using a post over and over and over. My logic isn't "because I said so"..but you figure if you repeat that enough that it'll stick. Sorry, it won't.

Here's an example.... take the pro-life thread going on. I support conservatives in that all the time there. And there was a gun thread where I did exactly the same. Oh and LibApoc's constitutional rantings. I usually support him when he reads things with an originalist/textualist perspective.

So unless you can come with something more than just wide-swath generic insults, you should stuff it...or continue to lose credibility. Oh wait, did you have any?

Davedouche, I see you're going back to your old ways of just using a post over and over and over. My logic isn't "because I said so"..but you figure if you repeat that enough that it'll stick. Sorry, it won't.

Here's an example.... take the pro-life thread going on. I support conservatives in that all the time there. And there was a gun thread where I did exactly the same. Oh and LibApoc's constitutional rantings. I usually support him when he reads things with an originalist/textualist perspective.

So unless you can come with something more than just wide-swath generic insults, you should stuff it...or continue to lose credibility. Oh wait, did you have any?
And I'm supposed to care about your opinion...why, exactly?

Oh, yeah. Because you say so. :lol:

Oh wait. Here we go. Another non-answer by DaveDouche. Surprising? Not really. When presented with specific examples...he deflects.

So you admit that you've created your opinion without getting all the facts from the threads you haven't been in. AWESOME. Now we're getting somewhere.

You get a few points for predicting that I'd actually expect you to prove your assertion that I'm simply a leftist. (Technically it was some other guy, but you chimed in and supported it) Call me crazy if I think you should prove your own case.

Get your head out of the USMB trap of labeling people as something they arent and then insulting them for it.

So you admit that you've created your opinion without getting all the facts from the threads you haven't been in. AWESOME. Now we're getting somewhere.

You get a few points for predicting that I'd actually expect you to prove your assertion that I'm simply a leftist. (Technically it was some other guy, but you chimed in and supported it) Call me crazy if I think you should prove your own case.

Get your head out of the USMB trap of labeling people as something they arent and then insulting them for it.

Sooo...no links, huh? Yeah. Figures. :lol:

Are you billing clients for this time?

Reflecting, huh? Thought so. Prove your own case, freeloader. You've provided no links or proof. Typical of you.

Reflecting, huh? Thought so. Prove your own case, freeloader. You've provided no links or proof. Typical of you.

Yup, I called it.

I'm not doing your work for you. Dismissed.

More reflecting. You're the one with something YOU'RE trying to prove.

I love how I give you specific examples and you come back with NOTHING.

Typical DaveDouche. Nice reflecting.

You are a little punk. Why don't you go down to the playground and play with the other kids?? Don't expect any more responses from me. I don't deal with children.
I believe you meant to write, "I don't deal with people who prove me wrong."

Proved me wrong??? :lol: Being wrong is not the end of the world to me, even though that didn't happen. You call that bunch of gibberish proving me wrong??? Hold on to your fantasy, Dave. I know it makes you happy. All of you right wing weirdos are, "right fighters". I'm not.

Where? When?

ROFL

Remember, you're dealing with people whose idea of irrefutable proof is "Because I said so!!"

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back