Obama Not Our Boyfriend Anymore

Davedouche, I see you're going back to your old ways of just using a post over and over and over. My logic isn't "because I said so"..but you figure if you repeat that enough that it'll stick. Sorry, it won't.

Here's an example.... take the pro-life thread going on. I support conservatives in that all the time there. And there was a gun thread where I did exactly the same. Oh and LibApoc's constitutional rantings. I usually support him when he reads things with an originalist/textualist perspective.

So unless you can come with something more than just wide-swath generic insults, you should stuff it...or continue to lose credibility. Oh wait, did you have any?

No!!!

You are a little punk. Why don't you go down to the playground and play with the other kids?? Don't expect any more responses from me. I don't deal with children.
I believe you meant to write, "I don't deal with people who prove me wrong."

Proved me wrong??? :lol: Being wrong is not the end of the world to me, even though that didn't happen. You call that bunch of gibberish proving me wrong??? Hold on to your fantasy, Dave. I know it makes you happy. All of you right wing weirdos are, "right fighters". I'm not.
Uh huh. If that's more comfortable than reality, go for it. :lol:

Where? When?

I've been on this site for about a year. I have yet to see any issue you commented on where you didn't take the far left position. I have never seen you FAIL to throw in with the left-extreme of the forum. I have never seen you support anyone in the center or on the right.

Your sig is an exercise in irony. You are nowhere near the center.

Prove that you don't support the center or right?

ROFL

Logical fallacies, the mainstay of the left.
Remember, you're dealing with people whose idea of irrefutable proof is "Because I said so!!"

:cuckoo:
That's just reality again. I can see why it makes you uncomfortable.

Davedouche, I see you're going back to your old ways of just using a post over and over and over. My logic isn't "because I said so"..but you figure if you repeat that enough that it'll stick. Sorry, it won't.

Here's an example.... take the pro-life thread going on. I support conservatives in that all the time there. And there was a gun thread where I did exactly the same. Oh and LibApoc's constitutional rantings. I usually support him when he reads things with an originalist/textualist perspective.

So unless you can come with something more than just wide-swath generic insults, you should stuff it...or continue to lose credibility. Oh wait, did you have any?

No!!!

Go Vanquish!!

funny_pix_cheerleader.jpg

More reflecting. You're the one with something YOU'RE trying to prove.

I love how I give you specific examples and you come back with NOTHING.

Typical DaveDouche. Nice reflecting.
The word you're flailing about for is "deflection". :lol:

Didn't they do vocabulary words in lawyer school?

DE-flection is different than RE-flection. Guess they didn't teach you that kind of stuff in whatever school...if you did, in fact, go to school...you went to after you got that bad hair cut.

The other word, in psychological terms, for what you're doing is transference. You continually accuse me for using the crap methods you frequent. Sorry. Look in the mirror.

More reflecting. You're the one with something YOU'RE trying to prove.

I love how I give you specific examples and you come back with NOTHING.

Typical DaveDouche. Nice reflecting.
The word you're flailing about for is "deflection". :lol:

Didn't they do vocabulary words in lawyer school?

DE-flection is different than RE-flection. Guess they didn't teach you that kind of stuff in whatever school...if you did, in fact, go to school...you went to after you got that bad hair cut.

The other word, in psychological terms, for what you're doing is transference. You continually accuse me for using the crap methods you frequent. Sorry. Look in the mirror.
Ummm...well, you're closer. The common word is "projection". "Transference" is correct.

But "reflection" in psychology terms, means "introspection". Yes, I am introspective.

It doesn't mean what you think it means.

Now you're going to tell me I'm wrong because you say so. :lol:

See? You can't even keep it straight. I wasn't using the psychological term for what you were doing until I...wait for it ...wait for it...changed terms!!!

You're pretty pathetic at this debate stuff. Your teacher must have been the one who got you started on those bad haircuts.

See? You can't even keep it straight. I wasn't using the psychological term for what you were doing until I...wait for it ...wait for it...changed terms!!!

You're pretty pathetic at this debate stuff. Your teacher must have been the one who got you started on those bad haircuts.

Why aren't you ignoring this guy like you promise in your signature?

Sure. Retroactively, after I pointed out your error. :rofl:
You're pretty pathetic at this debate stuff.
You know how you like to pretend you're intelligent?

You're not. :lol:
Your teacher must have been the one who got you started on those bad haircuts.
Ahhh. Is that an example of the debate skills of which you're so proud? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

In case you're wondering, yes, I'm laughing AT you. :lol:

It's amazing how long you've lived inside your little fantasy world. Keep fightin' them windmills, Sancho.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxbFLYa0_bw]YouTube - ‪Queen- Somebody to Love‬‏[/ame]

Why oh why do I keep hearing this when listening to the leftists on this subject?

Forum List

Back