Obama: 'No excuse' for health care signup problems

The sooner you deranged people realize ObamaCare is going to be very popular, the better off you will be. A glitchy web site won't bring ObamaCare down.

Yes.

How can we ignore all the polls that show how popular that Obamacare is?

Wait, there aren't any polls showing that, everyone hates it. The only uptick in Obamacare polling since it got passed was a direct result of the media blaming Republicans for the government shutdown.

Sure, it will frustrate people. For a little while.

A little while?

But when people start going to bed sleeping easier because they have health insurance they were not able to have before, that's going to start having a profound effect.

Wouldn't their ulcers from not being able to afford the insurance they don't need, or want, keep them awake? Wont not getting a subsidy for buying the insurance through Healthcare.gov make it even worse?

If people are losing insurance because their employer cut their hours, that is eventually going to whiplash back on the employers.

Because people always blame their employers for government fucking up their lives.

If people in red states are not getting the subsidies or Medicaid because their Republican legislatures and Governors are standing in the way, they are going to kick those red asses over the moon. Like I keep saying, the issue ad practically writes itself.

Which explains why Obama isn't lying about everything to do with the website, and everything else.

Come to think if it, it also explains why you haven't said a single honest thing in this post so far.

And the new blue legislatures are going to start redrawing Congressional districts. And no amount of Voter ID laws will stop that.

They did that in Illinois, and got a Tea Party member elected to Congress.

These are the realities you need to be focusing on. Not some temporary web site trouble.

I am focused on those, you are the one that is confused.

Better to be in front of the situation than behind the eight ball.

Yet you insist on being behind.

What's funny, or perhaps pathetic, is everytime govt, or non-profit, gets involved it seems to me there's a clusterfk. Have any of you had kids submitting college aps online? I recall a 11:45 pm email to a counselor who had not submitted a college essay. I recall the dealine for the common ap being delayed because the server was overwhelmed.

We are e-filing court documents in my state. A total screwup.

It's partly the gop states' faults, as the original scheme assumed states would have to, and be grateful for, getting medicaid money and enrolling the uninsured.

Not that i think expanding medicaid is wise.

You hired a company now into over half a billion from Canada. Hey. You out sourced big freaking time.

Now this company was fired by the Ontario government because they were so lamo;
I read it was a Michigan based company.... Teal Media

The weird part is that I have had numerous arguments with him about how Obamacare will increase the cost of healthcare, and he called me an idiot for saying it.

You, too, are thinking of someone else. Please provide a link where I denied Obamacare will increase the cost of healthcare. In the meantime, chew on these, idiot:

How in the world did you get the impression health insurance rates are down? Even your own link shows they have climbed dramatically.

ObamaCare was not designed to bend the cost curve down. The rubes were victimized by a classic bait-and-switch con.

Plenty more where that came from. I told you idiots I have LOTS of links.

Your turn! @Quantum Windbag

If I was perfect I would be Obama.

Right, you are not quite yet a perfect ass. :razz:

Forum List

Back